• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

Tizoc

I recommend using this to get tekken 7 de if ur going digital esp. If you are gonna gameshate it with another person

I haven't gotten anything like this for yrs. I remember always getting emails.

Why is it that I can be subscribed for this long and not receive any emails or anything? This system just seems so strange.

WinFonda

how come I never get these? my account has been active since the launch of PSN... do i not spend enough money or something?

lupinko

Yeah if you're a regular buyer on PSN, Sony doesn't give you anything. I've been a part of PSN for 10 years and have spent so much money and subscribed to all their newsletters. So all of that and nothing really.

It really sucks because Nioh is on sale and I wanted to stack this coupon on it. Oh well.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Got the email but no code

Have the try to win 1,000,000 Sony Reward points thing...

Anyone not want there's?, I can use it!

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
thanks
MEbTYOc.jpg

Mengetsu

Yeah if you're a regular buyer on PSN, Sony doesn't give you anything. I've been a part of PSN for 10 years and have spent so much money and subscribed to all their newsletters. So all of that and nothing really.
But my friend buys tons of stuff off PSN and he gets these weekly emails. I just don't get it. I feel like it's a major bug in the email system and just said fuck it.

So many people report the samething so I know it just can't be that. Hell i didn't even get the progress report email people are getting with the records of what you played over the years and such. All I've seen since last year is reciepts from purchases.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Well the newsletter has new info I hadn't seen before about myself

Trophies: 10359
Total Gameplay Hrs: 15479

Fucking LOL

I've been PSN Day 1, goddamn @ my Hours, Holy shit

I would take a code if anyone has one they don't need. Going to buy some games as soon as my psn card comes through tomorrow. I'm in china so have to get a friend to pick them up for me usually.

Off to sleep, don't forget to sign up to Sony rewards as you can eventually rack up points to buy things.

jediyoshi

Just got it in a newsletter email. Expires on the 31st. Apparently they're still going out, so keep checking your email.
Someone let me know if this works for a PS+ resub.

Also, this is what the top of the email looks like:

kdizxi2.jpg

The code should be right underneath.

got this email sans code, welp

majik13

Hmm got this one, but didnt realize there was a code. Think I trashed it, but it probabaly isnt deleted yet. Thanks OP

Moltenix

Have it enabled in my account but never get any kind of emails or newsletters. Too bad, i'd actually be tempted to grab some stuff if they actually sent some codes my way. Your loss Sony... and mine too of course. :\

FrankWza

Where's my pm for a code? Someone hook it up. Im playing horizon and i keep getting beat to the punch on these codes being given away

Got my code. Was secretly hoping I don't get one, since I had already bought the Nioh season pass earlier today lol.

Guess I'll get either of Yakuza 0 or Gravity Rush 2 now.

Pakesaker

I went to see if I missed the email and found a different playstation email saying that I won the weekly golden ticket! Free $100 playstation voucher. Booyah!

I went to see if I missed the email and found a different playstation email saying that I won the weekly golden ticket! Free $100 playstation voucher. Booyah!
Wow, that's lucky :)

Have fun!
Hmm, Mass Effrct just got a little more palatable. How's it run on Non-pro PS4's?
It's fairly stable but sometimes during particularly hectic fights in Single player, the frames do dip. It's also a bit annoying that one area of the ship also has frame dips even though there doesn't seem to be much going on computationally. Multiplayer is stable.

Worth it in my opinion.

RedToad64

I would love to grab Steins;Gate Zero if anyone shares their code! 🙂

Additionally, I have some Steam and 3DS Humble Bundle codes if you really want them.

I'll change this post to a single dot if I get any offers.

Top Bottom