• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just want to talk games, man

GT Sport has me hooked like a drug. I go insane during the races where people keep slamming into me, but I keep coming back for hit after hit. Gotta get that sweet, sweet EXP.

Peroroncino

It kinda sucked not being able to click on neogaf and read the latest and the greatest. Not being able to interact with my favroite communities etc. :/

Sure I've often had to wade through a ton of political threads about this or that in both OT and Gaming section, but it was still worth it and hopefully it's gonna get better now.

Kwixotik

I've been playing Stardew Valley. I think it's really cool that you can have a same sex marriage and adopt a kid in that game.

I'm also really looking forward to the new Wolfenstein.

Is Evilore a video game?

hqdefault.jpg

ZangBa

This is/was the best place to get gaming news quickly and easily. That's all I really care about. Some of the communities are cool, too. Hope the Dragon Ball Super thread survives.

Aces&Eights

Your crazy if you think devs or journos are going to turn up here again.

Having them pop in once and while was nice, sure, but I have the most fun from discussions with your average joe gamer. The hype, memes, help with picking out games, it was the gaming community that drew me here and it's the gaming community that keeps me here. Devs and journos can go on, no loss.

shinkai

FE.... IT JUST LOOKS silly lol. Like a group of enemies just being juggled n stuff.

Pretty much haha reminds me of Hyrule Warriors. Mobs are just there as fodder like most DW games. Gameplay isn't bad, though it's weird not having a jump button instead you are given a dodge button. Original characters are too great, hope they add a lot more non-3DS era characters to this game eventually but that would mean I have to buy the Season Pass.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Your crazy if you think devs or journos are going to turn up here again.

Yeah, it's not going to be the same going forward. I suppose in the end GAF will be losing that particular flavor that makes this place well-respected by many (hated too, hahaha), and it will become no more than just a regular gaming messageboard for people to post to.

Who knows about the future. Just let things play out as they will. Still, I feel like people are just not being nice to each other and that sucks.

People just need time to vent I guess. Let see how it goes.

The Dude

Haha love the Walter gif

Yea this place just needs to get back on track, I been a poster on so many forums over the years, big time IGN poster in which some might have known me as Setharion, and the actual game chat here and discussions were excellent.

Let's keep it rolling.

Archpath1

Hell yeah, was so bored with no opinions to read up on.
I'm kinda of in a drought, I need some good shooters, enjoying pubg with GAF and friends but not much else going on it feels like.

Have an Xbox and Pc

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I'm kinda of in a drought, I need some good shooters, enjoying pubg with GAF and friends but not much else going on it feels like.

Have an Xbox and Pc

I so want to push my favorite FPS right now.
Have you ever played Prey? Not the new one, I mean the one from 2006. It's on PC and 360, and despite being only five hours long, it's easily one of my most beloved games. The game's not available for purchase on Steam anymore, but you can buy Steam-redeemable CD keys from some outlets, and physical copies come with Steam keys.

anothertech

Have an Xbox and Pc
PubG on Xbox is going to be great. Can't wait.

The Dude

Yea I personally couldn't care less about what someone is doing in their personal life.

Lookin forward to the Destiny 2 reset tomorrow however really hope Bungie gets more content rolling in soon, I wrap up my stuff fairly quick in the week and crucible just doesn't get it done for me like D1, really bummed they changed it so dramatically

Archpath1

I so want to push my favorite FPS right now.
Have you ever played Prey? Not the new one, I mean the one from 2006. It's on PC and 360, and despite being only five hours long, it's easily one of my most beloved games. The game's not available for purchase on Steam anymore, but you can buy Steam-redeemable CD keys from some outlets, and physical copies come with Steam keys.

Yea played that one, with the Indian American back story, it's good man, nice recommendation

This place is going to need a few months. But even then it's not going to be the same with the amount of good people leaving.

And I'm buying Wolfenstein, Mario and AC this week.

jviggy43

I honestly am shocked at the anarchy going on here. I was happy that a place where we could talk games is back up despite the awful bs that has unfolded over the weekend but it seems like people would rather revel in the chaos. If evillore sells this place (I assume he wont be keeping ownership of it at least) I'd hope it could get back on track,

korona15

Banned
I love video games. They are really neat. I love the sounds of the laser guns when I push the buttons on my controller. Pew, pew, pew! Does anyone else here like video games here? I just want to talk about games.

Top Bottom