• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When GAF was down I still didn’t play my games

RetroGreg

Did you? I still wasted my time on the internet.

Edit: As a side note I have been collecting carts like crazy the past few months. I’m over 100 NES and I think over 40 SNES right now. The most I’ve ever had for these consoles at a single time. I spend more time talking about and reading about games than I do playing them. I’d like to fix that though.

see5harp

I did but it was mainly because I am quitting cigarettes this weekend and playing video games was the easiest way to occupy my mind.

//DEVIL//

Lol and here i thought I am the only one who spend his time on GAF and not play his pending 200 + games lol.

i played distiny 2... well kinda i just visited Xur. lol

TLZ

Banned
I played Just Cause 3 and it's a blast!

It was sitting there in my collection for so long.

Vormund

Instead of talking about shit on gaf I was on other shit talking about gaf

Yeah that pretty much sums me up too.

And I realised over this time that I've been a part of GAF/Gaming-Age forums for 18 years. WTF. At this point I'm probably the oldest poster left haha.

Nydius

I did but it was mainly because I am quitting cigarettes this weekend and playing video games was the easiest way to occupy my mind.

Good luck with the quitting. I'm almost 6 years smoke-free. Video games helped. This will sound stupid but I'd honestly recommend a fidget spinner. They're fantastic for easing the hand habit issue. I wish fidget spinners had been a thing back when I initially quit. It would have been a god send. Instead, I ruined quite a few stress squish balls.

On topic, I didn't play many games either. Too busy getting a clutch repaired and dealing with a sick cat. =/

Top Bottom