• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 5 [CNN] To boldly go where no one has gone before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Amazing OP.

Honestly at this point, why even have more than 5 candidates in the main debate? Is it really worth bringing in the stragglers? It is not like they are saying the crazy shit Cruz and Trump are.

The tinfoil hat theory currently is due to Jeb!
They don't want to kick him out of the debates since his superpacs raised so much money among other reasons.

If they kicked others out and left him in, it would be too obvious.

Second Republican debate in a row that I have to miss. This time because of a dinner I am being dragged to. Least I get to watch the Smash Bros. Direct.

My god OP, you have done a great thing.

I have to tell you, I haven't laughed as hard at anything this year as I have PoliGAF debate threads. I'm in love with you all and can't fucking wait for Tuesday night.

Permanently A

q3jM5eQ.jpg

This is avatar worthy, A+ OP

old

I wanna see the repubs whine about being asked tough questions again. When, in fact, they weren't asked any tougher any tougher questions than the Dems got by CNN.

So that's what I'm watching for. Cooper went at the Dems. Let's see if they back off the Repubs.

Permanently A

I wanna see the repubs whine about being asked tough questions again. When, in fact, they weren't asked any tougher any tougher questions than the Dems got by CNN.

So that's what I'm watching for. Cooper went at the Dems. Let's see if they back off the Repubs.

Cooper did such a good fucking job as moderator.

Anderson Cooper did work during the last dem debate. Was very pleased to see that.

I have zero faith that Wolf will hold the GOP contenders' feet to the fire. I hope he proves me wrong.

lednerg

Why in the hell are they still keeping it at 9 for the main debate? Shit's preposterous. The GOP has yet to have a debate this year, just a collection of cacophonies.

Awesome job on the OP. You have my vote for the next Dem debate, in case someone's counting votes.

Gattsu25

Banned
Anderson Cooper did work during the last dem debate. Was very pleased to see that.

I have zero faith that Wolf will hold the GOP contenders' feet to the fire. I hope he proves me wrong.

It's Wolf we're talking about here. I have a feeling you'll be proven correct.

He'll ask some initially tough questions but will not press issues or follow through. He's more interested in drama than policy, from what I've seen of him.

Awesome OP, btw.

RPGCrazied

Hope Trump fumbles this time and starts losing ground. It was funny at the start, but shit isn't funny anymore. He is dangerous. The amount of hate crimes this man is causing is disgusting.

OP is amazing. Rubio as Luke is inspired, especially considering he's probably the Republicans' last best hope at victory in 2016.

mclem

Jeb! once again fails to achieve the role that he seemed destined for. He could have been Jebba! the Hutt, but no, he falls short.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Same day as the Smash Direct. Any chance there will be a joint announcement?

pa22word

Call me when they get down to five.

This shit is getting ridiculous. Ill catch all the important shit the day after anyways.

Darth Vader
Donald Trump
knows how to stop terrorism - build a giant Death Star

Han Solo
Ted Cruz
captain of the Millionaire Falcon - filibustered Obamacare in less than 12 parsecs

Yoda
Jeb Bush
governed a swamp planet in exile - refuses to try

Jabba the Hutt
Chris Christie
disgusting gangster - endorsements revitalized sluggish campaign

Greedo
Rand Paul
libertarian principles no longer canon - Ron shot first

Fucking wow.
The brilliance of all this cannot be overstated.
Those last few really cracked me up, I needed it. Thank you.

acrid

Banned
I can't wait to see what Trump says this time, and how pissed off and outraged everyone is going to get. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom