• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Bluth54

and I just started getting more into TF2 too ;[

is there no gaf tf2 discord or similar?

Most of the TF2 regulars here got burnt out on TF2 a long time ago. We do have a friendly TF2 facepunch discord though I'll leave the link to if you quote this post.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Team Java 4 Lyfe.

j5WT0.jpg

Javaman

We should play Left 4 Dead 2.

Remember the time we played Left 4 Dead 2, and then Javaman got LEFT 4 DEAD at the very end and hated us all and swore never to play again?

OK, maybe we shouldn't play that.

First time playing two maps you guys literally left me for dead at the VERY end. I never see myself playing that shit again.

Payday 2 was pretty fun. They've got a sale going on now and you can "complete the bundle" to get all the DLC on the cheap.

Its better then that time the jank crew decided to play monday night combat. I bought the game to play with you guys, next night no one speaks about MNC anymore!

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
First time playing two maps you guys literally left me for dead at the VERY end. I never see myself playing that shit again.

Payday 2 was pretty fun. They've got a sale going on now and you can "complete the bundle" to get all the DLC on the cheap.

If we can get another group together, I'm game.

Sciz

I've put ridiculous amounts of time into PD2. Not home this week, but I'd love to have a go if you're up for it sometime.

Oreoleo

Payday 2 noooo D:

*has 400+ hours in Payday 2*

I guess playing with you guys wouldn't be the worst ;) HMU if you need to round out a group or anything like that.

Go break the Jank some more you bully.

P.S. where is Pangloss? And wasn't there a guy that was a bit older than the rest of us with an awesome accent? I'm so descriptive, I know.

P.S. where is Pangloss? And wasn't there a guy that was a bit older than the rest of us with an awesome accent? I'm so descriptive, I know.
Pangloss hasn't been logged into Steam for 81 days. Guess real life caught up with him? But I see him playing things every once in a while. And the bolded is pretty much a spot on description of Javaman.

Oreoleo

ALSO:

Who has the vid of us collectively stumbling through an acappella rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody? I think it might have been on AcciDante's YT, but I'm not sure and he's not online to ask D:

Payday 2 noooo D:

*has 400+ hours in Payday 2*

I guess playing with you guys wouldn't be the worst ;) HMU if you need to round out a group or anything like that.

Pangloss hasn't been logged into Steam for 81 days. Guess real life caught up with him? But I see him playing things every once in a while. And the bolded is pretty much a spot on description of Javaman.

Oh damn yeah, it was Java! Thanks.

sca2511

PD2 is pretty fun, stealth for life.

Javaman

yeah, I'm def game for some payday 2. Gotta reinstall tonight. maybe this weekend. You guys are the best!

Some of the guys I just can't forget,
Fallengorn
Spaceboy
Bliz-zard
Oreo
Yeef
Artistdude
ZEKE
Volcynika
Twig
Dogchasingcars
Forkball
LouieGeetoo
n0b (beep)
Kahn
Sciz
Kakthefinfected
DrKirby
Soka
Davedion
Zeketheplumber
Sorry if I forgot you, there were countless other awesome people who made the game absolutely amazing!

Here's a memory for you, Robama vs Killery.
robamaausir.jpg

yeah, I'm def game for some payday 2. Gotta reinstall tonight. maybe this weekend. You guys are the best!

Fallengorn
Spaceboy
Bliz-zard
Oreo
Yeef
Artistdude
ZEKE
Volcynika
Twig
Dogchasingcars
Forkball
LouieGeetoo
n0b (beep)
Kahn
Sciz
Kakthefinfected
DrKirby
Soka
Davedion
Zeketheplumber
Sorry if I forgot you, there were countless other awesome people who made the game absolutely amazing!

robamaausir.jpg

So unforgettable I got mentioned twice! Also, the real fun multiplayer goodness comes from Mount Your Friends and Spaceboy's counterfeit online Cards Against Humanity site he stole. Unfortunately Spaceb0y only wanders out of his burrow about once a month so the opportunities are fleeting. The Jack Box stuff is real fun to do online so long as the owner is stream capable.

Fallengorn
Spaceboy
Bliz-zard
Oreo
Yeef
Artistdude
ZEKE
Volcynika
Twig
Dogchasingcars
Forkball
LouieGeetoo
n0b (beep)
Kahn
Sciz
Kakthefinfected
DrKirby
Soka
Davedion
Zeketheplumber
Sorry if I forgot you, there were countless other awesome people who made the game absolutely amazing!]
It's okay, apology accepted!
(From: egallager)

Fallengorn
Spaceboy
Bliz-zard
Oreo
Yeef
Artistdude
ZEKE
Volcynika
Twig
Dogchasingcars
Forkball
LouieGeetoo
n0b (beep)
Kahn
Sciz
Kakthefinfected
DrKirby
Soka
Davedion
Zeketheplumber

robamaausir.jpg

How could you forget Big Booty Paul, the legendary* Spy?

I only did well before Dead Ringer was nerfed

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Stopping by for one last post here before I move on from GAF. I had a ton of fun hanging out with y'all on the server and playing Janklander... TF2-GAF still makes up the largest slice of my Steam friends list.

I don't really play online MP games that much anymore, but please feel free to message me if you wanna chat or catch up. b^^

Peace out, all~

I'll just assume you forgot me because no one can pronounce my dumb Japanese pun Steam names (at the time of the Jank: Doumeki Kai aka Document Guy). :p

How long does this campaign run? I've been slowly 3 starring some contracts, but I'm finally branching off where some might be impossible for me personally.

Top Bottom