• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter & Friends 2017 Swimsuit Special announced

joe2187

Banned
So I picked this up....because it was like 3 bucks and I also got Darkstalkers Vs Street fighter as well....

I got the wierd loli swimsuit cover...which was disappointing.

Anyway, it's a good issue, you get all the SFV girls, some bison dolls, Ingrid, Vega with a gigantic bubble butt. Poison with dem abs, FANG flying with seagulls, E honda as a mermaid, Sweaty ryu soaking see through hadoken tighty whities. and some really nice group shots.

So I picked this up....because it was like 3 bucks and I also got Darkstalkers Vs Street fighter as well....

I got the wierd loli swimsuit cover...which was disappointing.

Anyway, it's a good issue, you get all the SFV girls, some bison dolls, Ingrid, Vega with a gigantic bubble butt. Poison with dem abs, FANG flying with seagulls, E honda as a mermaid, Sweaty ryu soaking see through hadoken tighty whities. and some really nice group shots.
That's last year's edition FYI.

cVXZSMQ.jpg

joe2187

Banned
They're releasing a special variant early at the Los Angeles Comicon first week of july.

This one was created by the artist of the Super Sonico series. or you can pre-order a copy at Focus-Attack they also have all the other covers for pre-order as well.

I bought the morrigan one for myself.

Im not sure if the Super Sonic artists knows that women arent made out of pillows

DC2wecxUMAAMGyE.jpg

kunonabi

They're releasing a special variant early at the Los Angeles Comicon first week of july.

This one was created by the artist of the Super Sonico series. or you can pre-order a copy at Focus-Attack they also have all the other covers for pre-order as well.

I bought the morrigan one for myself.

Im not sure if the Super Sonic artists knows that women arent made out of pillows

DC2wecxUMAAMGyE.jpg

This is how you do it. Much better than those other ones.

For anyone who has bought this, are there any male focused pin ups besides the Haggar one? I know there's a Guile image but he's being blocked by Tiffany so doesn't really count IMO.

Top Bottom