• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Cv7QDJQXgAEcJCe.jpg:large

Is there no archive of this waypoint stream?
Nope, not yet.

hamchan

You can hear the panic in the IO Interactive guy's voices watching Brad play. That same panic everyone who watches Brad play Hitman has.

They have to tell Brad to get out of an area multiple times, with increased intensity every time they repeat themselves.

Very enjoyable!

Xater

You can hear the panic in the IO Interactive guy's voices watching Brad play. That same panic everyone who watches Brad play Hitman has.

They have to tell Brad to get out of an area multiple times, with increased intensity every time they repeat themselves.

Very enjoyable!

Oh so you are telling me I am not a crazy person and not just as oblivious as them?

Very enjoyable!

ydgJSZx.png

That solo stream Hitman though? Perfectly fine play. Such is the mystery of Brad! <3

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician

Very enjoyable!

Where do I find this?

kiguel182

Watching them play Jackbox Party is always enjoyable. That game where you had a faker was super fun and Brad never being caught and being super slick was cool.

I WANT MORE

54-46!

Just listened to the latest Bombcast, funny how Jeff said that DOOM had made him retroactively dislike every shooter campaign of the past ten years just a few months ago and now he's gushing over a Call of Duty game with jumping puzzles.

Daheza

Watching them play Jackbox Party is always enjoyable. That game where you had a faker was super fun and Brad never being caught and being super slick was cool.

I WANT MORE

Guessigionage is also pretty good on that set.

Also Brad was most obvious its just no one trusts dan or jason.

imBask

Banned
I played like 5 min of the Titanfall 2 campaign and the first thing they throw you in is just another CoD corridor... idk if I really want to push through it

at least the multiplayer is great, like, really great

Top Bottom