• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Linius

I spend over 1 million for 98 per turnip. My house is full and so is storage. When I want to sell in another town I have to come twice to get rid of it all :p

Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Eh... buying at 96 in my town since I have to leave for most of the day and it'll be a hassle chasing after a better price. Will dump 100k into them and hope to do a bigger investment next week.

Lexxism

Can you leave turnips on the floor outside or do you have to bring them inside your house?

I think you can do that but people visiting you might get those turnips. So, it's much better you leave those inside your house. That's what I did a couple hours ago.

Smithy C

I think you can do that but people visiting you might get those turnips. So, it's much better you leave those inside your house. That's what I did a couple hours ago.

My gates are rarely open, I was just thinking that maybe one of my villagers would try to eat them or something. Ta!

zroid

Banned
Ok, bought 9000. Not quite the 1 mil bells worth I was planning for, but I'm too lazy to clear out more space in the closet. ;(

Bought about a millions worth for 99 a set. Entire top floor of the house is filled with turnips as well as an entire 1-6 of C storage locker. I'd love to sell for 400, but I will settle for 250. I hope it goes up for me since last week I had the decline pattern.

Lunar15

Joan's at 90 in my town, but I can't seem to find her again after I saw her this morning. Does she leave if you've bought from her already?

Refugio

Bought about 2 million worth of turnips this week. Hope i don't forget to check the prices and this thread everyday.

Joan keeps on charging me like 108 for turnips every week. Wish she'd give me something below 100 just once.

Top Bottom