• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV |OT| What is old is new once again

RyudBoy

Looking forward to this more than anything on PS4/XBOXONE/WII U

I hope a PS4 version is released

Thanks for great thread

I'll probably end up selling my 360 if or when it's released on next gen consoles. SF4 (and Dark Souls 2) is getting more playtime than anything on XB1 at the moment.

edit: actually, no, I don't think I'll sell my 360. I just won't play it as often lol.

FSLink

Banned
‣ FSLink -
iT9dK8tTMBDfi.png
amodestproposal
ikfdNKLP60Qjy.png
FSLink
ibyhJDAcwIsso0.png
FSLink

Add me please. :v

Can't wait until Ultra comes out. Probably going to be a part of the Yun army this time around.

Onemic

‣ FSLink -
iT9dK8tTMBDfi.png
amodestproposal
ikfdNKLP60Qjy.png
FSLink
ibyhJDAcwIsso0.png
FSLink

Add me please. :v

Can't wait until Ultra comes out. Probably going to be a part of the Yun army this time around.

I have a feeling the Yun army will stay around the same as as AE2012, so non existent. At least at low-mid level play.

Nzyme32

I don't know why, but I think there is something about the way new SF characters are designed that always puts me off the new games. They feel uninteresting or uninspired, rather than the original SF characters that I am fond of and much of the new Mortal Kombat characters - despite the fact that many of those are just re-skins of others in some way... I don't know why

I don't know why, but I think there is something about the way new SF characters are designed that always puts me off the new games. They feel uninteresting or uninspired, rather than the original SF characters that I am fond of and much of the new Mortal Kombat characters - despite the fact that many of those are just re-skins of others in some way... I don't know why

Nobody in Ultra is even new.
You got two people from Street Fighter III, someone from Alpha 2, Poison, who has been around forever and Evil Cammy.

Moaradin

Add me

Moaradin -
ibyhJDAcwIsso0.png
Moaradn

Fuck this wait for the pc version. At least I won't ever have to deal with GFWL again after this.

onken

I can't put my finger on it but they've nerfed Sagat's light tiger knee somehow - the second hit never connects making it extremely unsafe :/

Marz

Going from a shoto to a character without an amazing DP is a shock. Really interesting how dependent I've become on it.

Nakazato

Wish I could play I want to get back in to SF but I only have pc version (PS3 disk drive busted) atm (and I refuse to play for XBL to use GFWL)

joe1138

Was thinking about waiting for the full retail version to pick up all of the alternate outfits but I'm impatient and need this now.

Please add me to the list.

PSN: joe1138
XBL: TheRealJoe1138

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Wish I could play I want to get back in to SF but I only have pc version (PS3 disk drive busted) atm (and I refuse to play for XBL to use GFWL)

You don't have to pay for XBL to use GFWL. It hasn't been like that since Halo 2 Vista and even that game got patched for free access after the backlash.

ShinAmano

XBL: ShinAmano

Will probably be weak and get the digital version...but hoping it ends up on XB1/PS4 in retail form and that is why the delay in the release.

Tizoc

SSF4 AE is getting GFWL removed and any GFWL-ver. can be redeemed on Steam just fine.
I believe it is on sale on Greenmangaming for $7.49. So if you get that along with the Ultra update for $15, you would've gotten the game for under $25.

I've been so out of it with fighters for the last month or so I forgot this was coming out already. I'm definitely gonna be using Rolento.

PSN: Valkyria61

Oh well..gonna go digital upgrade for this...eventhough I haven't played SSF4 in years. Hopefully, there'll be a USF4 for PS4 as well. I'd double dip on that.

Top Bottom