• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet The Knights Of The Order: 1886

I better be able to play the entire game as Sir Percival damn it.
Sorry, you play as this badass:

ySNKPe7.png

I'd like to see more of the actual game, but just based on appearances, this was the one PS4 game shown so far that made it hard to go with Xbox.

Sotha_Sil

I don't know how the gameplay will turn out, but the setting and art direction for the game are top-notch.

This game is readily jumping to the top of my most-wanted list.

ibun

Quiet strange, seeing a woman in a blockbuster(well rather supposed to be and highly anticipated) game and 90% of her body is decently clothed. no short skirts, no cleavage, no ridiculous proportions, an armor really covering something.

StuBurns

Banned
Quiet strange, seeing a woman in a blockbuster(well rather supposed to be and highly anticipated) game and 90% of her body is decently clothed. no short skirts, no cleavage, no ridiculous proportions, an armor really covering something.
We had Ellie and Jodie this year.

Gaming's growing up.

Vodh

All she needs now is an interesting character and some character development during the game and we have ourselves a pretty damn decent female character. I like what I'm seeing so far.

Raptor

I want a option to use that old as all hell grandpa as main character RAD, do it.

This character designs are inspired baby!!

I know. Don't RAD know that the best female armour is exposed boobs?!

Last Gen: Bulbous and bald SPESH MARINSH!
Next Gen: Mustachioed British Gentlemen

I love next gen already. Hopefully this becomes a trend in character design.

boinx

Man with every bit of information we get, this game sounds better and better. Hopefully we will get an entertaining group dynamic with some good banter.

Top Bottom