• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Massively Multiplayer Bomberman

Sanic

Just saw a bunch of nyan cats. wut.

edit: And these world-eater type things. This is far more dynamic than regular BM :D

robot

19th place, not bad! Wish I could use a controller, but man this is amazing.

we should form a gaf squad.

Is this not working at all for anyone else?

I've tried in three browsers. All of them give me a player listing and say press space to respawn. No buttons do anything. I try to click around to change focus and nothing helps.

Wow. Really cool. Makes me want a newer version of Bomberman Live on XBLA or PSN. I absolutely loved playing that game online during its height.

Durante

This is amazing. Once you're fully upgraded you are a GOD OF DEATH and can pwn the noobz. Until you die shortly thereafter, most likely by your own hand.

Teknoman

Wow. Really cool. Makes me want a newer version of Bomberman Live on XBLA or PSN. I absolutely loved playing that game online during its height.

That would be a great handheld download, especially on the Vita. Bomberman V. Do it Konami with whats left of Hudson.

All this needs are better sprites (that bomb stretch animation is horrible) and more environments, and this could be GOTF.

I think Bomberman Party Edition has to be one of my most played games.

Jesus Christ its a madhouse in here:

jRj2OvA.png

nqVEAmN.png

Top Bottom