• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Highway to the Danger Room

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
this game is pretty dope, though i haven't played in ages.

had a blast leveling up Black Panther, Iron Man & Dr Strange last time... maybe i'll circle back when Kamala Khan gets in.

inky

Oh...Highway to the Danger ZONE. How did I not get that until now.

K09UvTR.gif

OK that's a good OT title, would be better if DR wasn't actually out, but still, I wasn't giving it enough credit

Took you long enough, huh? LOL

Highway to the Danger Room is 1 ---> 60, i.e. DR is literally the endgame, it's not about the actual release of Danger Room, or that is how I interpret it anyway. And yea, I know the title is not the most informative (it's still fun tho) but that's democracy for you. You guys don't like it but didn't even suggest stuff yourselves. =/

Indignate

Hi guyz, this game seems pretty neat, much better than Future Fight I think.

Can I get an invite to the guild?

In game name is Psychick.

kthx

I have question
I just left for vacation, and started yesterday.
Would anyone be willing to log into my account each day for a week or so and pick up the daily check-in gifts for me? It would be nice

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Working through supergroup list im sorry if i miss anyone across nxt few days

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

giphy.gif

Doom at 60. Dunno what to do now, guess I can just run terminals/etc to gear him

It's worth doing on Doom, IMO. Also there's multiple types of items to farm for (summon, mental, energy) so there's a whole lot of dudes out there that potentially drop worthwhile gear.

Or you could just Prestige! I just did a single prestige to get his name Green, but he is still one of my favorites so I will probably end up getting him to red.

Indignate

I have question
I just left for vacation, and started yesterday.
Would anyone be willing to log into my account each day for a week or so and pick up the daily check-in gifts for me? It would be nice

I could do that.

I am very reputable.

Ask anyone in this thread.

Niago

Neo Member
According to steam I have now played this for 706 hours, which is .... troubling.

For anyone who used to play this, several of the older characters have been overhauled and are pretty god like now, Spiderman and Thor in particular.

Hell even Colossus isn't completely worthless anymore after the defence revamp.

Durden77

I might try to get back into this just because Doom is playable now. I tried it last year and it was cool and all, but not really my type of game.

So, am I crazy for liking She-Hulk? I get the general idea that people don't like her gameplay loop in the game, but I have the urge to prestige her.

I'm also getting to the point where I might consider using my splinters on random hero boxes again. I've had a rough year and didn't get the advance pack like last year, so I have 6 or 7 heroes I don't own. Feels weird after having them all for a solid year and a half from release.

Dec

broad city so good

So, am I crazy for liking She-Hulk? I get the general idea that people don't like her gameplay loop in the game, but I have the urge to prestige her.

I'm also getting to the point where I might consider using my splinters on random hero boxes again. I've had a rough year and didn't get the advance pack like last year, so I have 6 or 7 heroes I don't own. Feels weird after having them all for a solid year and a half from release.

She is a combo hero with a very strict rotation. Any deviations and you've failed. Just a little restricting for a lot of people on top of her animations still being quite bad. When you nail it you nail it though, she is very strong if played well.

Plenty like playing her and she's good so no craziness.

Drayco21

Bucky feels way better now than when I first bought him. Still wish his sniper worked more like the Punisher's, because holding down the key and lining up my shots feels so much more satisfying.

This game is pretty alright, guys.

Volimar

The dude on the right in the video Queen sent me had hair too nice to be a street performer.

You should only do this for rare uniques. Raid uniques etc.

Normal hero uniques are far too common to reroll.

For the life of me I can't get Doom's slot 5 to drop. I'm stuck with a lvl 38 unique. I'm going to have to level it up and then I'll get like 3 drops of it I'm sure.

Oh yeah, I might not be particularly talkative the next few days, I got dumped by my bf last night. :<

Damn that's rough. Sorry Red.

Can I get an invite?: Slayven1

Looking forward to you papering the thread with comic panels.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
For the life of me I can't get Doom's slot 5 to drop. I'm stuck with a lvl 38 unique. I'm going to have to level it up and then I'll get like 3 drops of it I'm sure.

I was really lucky and got it from a present gift box that dropped haha, lvl 60 with good rolls

Slayven

The dude on the right in the video Queen sent me had hair too nice to be a street performer.

Damn that's rough. Sorry Red.

Looking forward to you papering the thread with comic panels.
I am glad I rerolled, BP is a starter so I had to do what giants do.

Thanks

Top Bottom