• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Amon37

Pacifism Defect supposedly starts tomorrow. I've been pretty ruthless about kicking folks who have been offline for more than 2 weeks and bringing in vets so we can better compete. Hopefully no feelings were hurt, and I'm trying to look out for the best interest of the clan. If I kicked anyone who wants to contribute, please post, and I'll make space for you tonight. Otherwise, we're currently sitting at 99 of 100 with only one or two lower MR (I think non gaffers) who I think I might replace.

Hopefully everyone can find time this week to get the Ignis Wraith for themselves at a minimum and run up their scores if they can.

Is there a good video to watch, is it soloable?

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Did they adjust the 1st 3 tiers of the event or just how many ppl you need to save for the ignis wraith? Cuz it was absurd how many ppl you needed per tier and I have ME:A and a midterm this week so I can't be on for 4hrs a day atm.

I really don't like the precedent this seem to be setting either. DE seems content to push all but the 4hrs day ppl away with their recent moves.

Did they adjust the 1st 3 tiers of the event or just how many ppl you need to save for the ignis wraith? Cuz it was absurd how many ppl you needed per tier and I have ME:A and a midterm this week so I can't be on for 4hrs a day atm.

I really don't like the precedent this seem to be setting either. DE seems content to push all but the 4hrs day ppl away with their recent moves.

Oh boy yeah, ME A is this week, how many rounds do I need to do at least?

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
The original event was 75 ppl for the 1st tier, 250 for tier 2 and 2000 for tier 3. Then after that it was like 2520(for storm clans) for the ignis bp I think. To get the research was like 40k or something. I dunno how much if any they changed the other tiers though.

Cracklox

Pacifism Defect supposedly starts tomorrow. I've been pretty ruthless about kicking folks who have been offline for more than 2 weeks and bringing in vets so we can better compete. Hopefully no feelings were hurt, and I'm trying to look out for the best interest of the clan. If I kicked anyone who wants to contribute, please post, and I'll make space for you tonight. Otherwise, we're currently sitting at 99 of 100 with only one or two lower MR (I think non gaffers) who I think I might replace.

Hopefully everyone can find time this week to get the Ignis Wraith for themselves at a minimum and run up their scores if they can.

Roger that. I haven't been on for a few days, but I'll be sure to jump on this week and get shit done

frizby

OK. We're at 100/100 with longest offline of 10 days, and I'm going to bed. I may take a look at a few lower MRs in the morning, but I think I've done all I can for now.

I like our chances.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Wow people on relic cracking missions are really mean. They don't care if you havnt cracked (which is stupid) and if a new person makes a mistake they are all over them. They would rather bitch for 15 minutes rather than help for 2. First time I've seen that in Warframe was this weekend.

On a positive note, I made a check list of my prime parts to help with completion last night and already got carrier prime done and am working towards a few prime frames and guns.

VariantX

I'll definately be on later. Definately want the ferrox over the Javlok. Such a disappointing weapon and will be happily removed in order to make room.

frizby

Good news:

• Pacifism Defect will require MUCH less grinding than I previously thought.
  • It's your top score rather than your aggregate score that counts for the clan.
  • The clan is currently #3 on the leaderboards
  • A group of four of us cracked the top 20 with a 1320 score
  • We need 40K for the vicory tier clan rewards, and we're over 1/4 of the way there
I'd ask that higher MR guys volunteer in chat to carry newer clan members, and I'd ask that newer folks ask for help. All you need is one good run. Set something up here, if that works better for you.

Wow people on relic cracking missions are really mean. They don't care if you havnt cracked (which is stupid) and if a new person makes a mistake they are all over them. They would rather bitch for 15 minutes rather than help for 2. First time I've seen that in Warframe was this weekend.

On a positive note, I made a check list of my prime parts to help with completion last night and already got carrier prime done and am working towards a few prime frames and guns.

Yup, thats the downside of entering in a in progress relic mission even worse, if they complete the objetive the fragments stop spawning

Good news:

• It's your top score rather than your aggregate score that counts for the clan.
  • We need 40K for the vicory tier clan rewards, and we're over 1/4 of the way there
I'd ask that higher MR guys volunteer in chat to carry newer clan members, and I'd ask that newer folks ask for help. All you need is one good run. Set something up here, if that works better for you.

I hope I have time tomorrow to reach the last tier and make a group too, those requirements were intimidating at first

So we'd need the average clan member to contribute 400 (100 T3 rescues), and the stronger members to go above that to compensate for those who don't hit the average.

My best so far is 300. Though I haven't really played with any teams set up for a long run.

jfull7602

Neo Member
Good news:

I won't be on tonight unless my previous plans fall through; but I will be on probably every night this week starting tomorrow in the evenings, and will happily run this with clan mates (its a hell of alot better than running with randoms that leave after 50). Just hit me up in chat, and lets get some good runs in!

VariantX

Good news:

I'll try to run only with clan members from here on out as everyone in public wants to quit around the 60-70 mark. I feel I can probably get 150-200 rescues solidly with a team wanting to go the distance. 300+ will take a bit more work and I'll need to find my headphones for communication.

Amon37

I'm going to try to group up with the clan tonight for a good run, I got to the last tier last night but didn't have enough time for a high score attack

frizby

I'm going to try to group up with the clan tonight for a good run, I got to the last tier last night but didn't have enough time for a high score attack

Hook up with Jimmy and Jokeur if you can. I'll be off tonight but on tomorrow night. Score to beat is 1320.

Edit: We're currently in 5th with 6 clans within 1K of us either way. I'm still liking our chances of getting the BP, especially if a few of our wayward vets visit us long enough to drop a solid score.

frizby

Update on Pacifism Defect:

We've dropped down to 9th place on the clan leaderboards.

We're at about 25K of the 40K we need for hardcore tier (Ignis with slot and potato).

I anticipate a few more people scoring today just based on who I know and a couple people who are letting me play their profiles, but we really really (no kidding) need some of you vets to step up, log in and get a solid score. You know who you are, and I'm hoping you're good for 1K each. ;)

TY

Trogdor1123

Gold Member

We've dropped down to 9th place on the clan leaderboards.

We're at about 25K of the 40K we need for hardcore tier (Ignis with slot and potato).

I anticipate a few more people scoring today just based on who I know and a couple people who are letting me play their profiles, but we really really (no kidding) need some of you vets to step up, log in and get a solid score. You know who you are, and I'm hoping you're good for 1K each. ;)

TY
Ill log in tonight but I'm not really that good. I'll try my best to help

Any score is better than nothing. And if we can get you in a good group you should hopefully be able to get a decent score.

For those still struggling, the setup you want is two teams containing

• a EV Trin (you need short duration so you can spam Blessing)
  • a good CC frame like Nova
One team takes point B, the other point C, staying with the defectors until they're safe. Trin keeps the defectors alive with blessing, the other keeps the path clear of enemies. A good setup like this makes a huge difference, even just one random can mess stuff up and makes it hard to get over a 100 rescues.

Wowbagger

Got to 150 with randoms. Lucked out, running into a couple high ranked players; one playing Nova and another playing Trinity, like myself. Also got a rank 4 Excal with unmaxed weapons... at least, he revived me once. We lost four survivors, and at least three of those, if not all four, we lost cause they got stuck on the environment.

Could probably have kept going, but we didn't want to risk it. Didn't realize the lost survivors would keep me from hitting 600. :'(

Don't think I'll luck out with randoms like that again. Need some help from the clan, to be able to contribute more.

Sorry I haven't contributed any score yet.

I tried logging in from work last night, but inexplicably my game hung on the checking for updates bar for 30 minutes. I logged in this morning before work and got the dreaded "network unavailable" message after five seconds in the game. I'll try to get on at work tonight again to at least get the 2 prelim missions out of the way. I'll probably take a real crack at a good score Friday night after putting the kids to bed. I'll try hitting up whoever's on for some help.

frizby

We can find two or three vets to make sure you get a solid score.

Any score is better than nothing. And if we can get you in a good group you should hopefully be able to get a decent score.

For those still struggling, the setup you want is two teams containing

• a EV Trin (you need short duration so you can spam Blessing)
  • a good CC frame like Nova
One team takes point B, the other point C, staying with the defectors until they're safe. Trin keeps the defectors alive with blessing, the other keeps the path clear of enemies. A good setup like this makes a huge difference, even just one random can mess stuff up and makes it hard to get over a 100 rescues.

Agree with this strategy. Vauban and Trin is the best combo I've found. Dilf and I did a 2K run with a couple of guys from the alliance earlier today.

Trin build is basically an EV build
Vauban is range, duration and efficiency.

My run is going to have to wait until Friday or Saturday night. I just won't have time tonight.

Say when. I'll do my best to be on.

Got to 150 with randoms. Lucked out, running into a couple high ranked players; one playing Nova and another playing Trinity, like myself. Also got a rank 4 Excal with unmaxed weapons... at least, he revived me once. We lost four survivors, and at least three of those, if not all four, we lost cause they got stuck on the environment.

Could probably have kept going, but we didn't want to risk it. Didn't realize the lost survivors would keep me from hitting 600. :'(

Don't think I'll luck out with randoms like that again. Need some help from the clan, to be able to contribute more.

With your experience and builds, I think you could get double or even triple that. Happy to run with you.

We're currently 8th at 29,300 with a bunch of really close scores on both sides. I think we'll get to 40K, and we're on the right track for top 10%...top 10 overall even.

jfull7602

Neo Member

TY

I'll be good for some more runs again tonight and probably every night this week, and prefer to stay in as long as possible, and would like to avoid running with randoms if possible. To anyone that is on...hit me up, or wait for me to spam clan chat for invites! Either way, let's keep going to boost that score.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
We can find two or three vets to make sure you get a solid score.

Agree with this strategy. Vauban and Trin is the best combo I've found. Dilf and I did a 2K run with a couple of guys from the alliance earlier today.

Trin build is basically an EV build
Vauban is range, duration and efficiency.

Say when. I'll do my best to be on.

With your experience and builds, I think you could get double or even triple that. Happy to run with you.

We're currently 8th at 29,300 with a bunch of really close scores on both sides. I think we'll get to 40K, and we're on the right track for top 10%...top 10 overall even.
I have a vauban (not prime). I'm missing some key mods though to really make it good. I'm going to try some runs with randoms first to avoid screwing our team over.

VariantX

Won't be able to play much beyond a single run tonight, got an early day at work tomorrow. I should be free tomorrow evening though.

frizby

I have a vauban (not prime). I'm missing some key mods though to really make it good. I'm going to try some runs with randoms first to avoid screwing our team over.

Meh. Don't worry about that. the only way to screw us over is to not run it. When we load in with a newer player, we're not looking to break our personal bests. We just want you to get the best score possible for the clan.

And we'll help you pick a frame or work around whatever you're comfortable with.

frizby

Pacifism Defect Update:

We're at 31,568 and in 8th place among storm clans.

• We'll definitely get the Participation Tier reward: Ignis Wraith BP for "participating members", which I assume means those who post a T3 score.
  • We'll definitely get the gold event trophy for the dojo.
  • We'll probably end up with the Hardcore Tier reward: Ignis Wraith BP in dojo
  • We're about 9,000 points short of Victory Tier: Instant Ignis Wraith with slot and catalyst for all clan members

Amon37

I'm hoping to be on at 8 or 9 pm pacific time tonight. I'll be ready to go for whatever the clan needs point wise from a run. And then help if needed since I still need the full 2000 points for all the event cosmetics.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Got a few hundred last night with randoms. It really sucks when there is no coordination. I'm not good but even I think it's rediclious what some people do.

I'll be on tonight for my second run at it.

VariantX

Didn't get to run last night to try to get over the 1k mark, passed out after a long ass day of work. Will definitely be on this evening since I'm off work this afternoon. My goal is 1500 minimum.

So had nice long run with our fearless leader and a few other clanmembers, and we had to adjust our strategy as things went on.

First off, the layout of the map matters. Some rooms are more difficult than others, especially tight corridors where tons of infested can end up bunched together. If one team is struggling it could be worthwhile to switch point B and C to see if the other team can handle it better.

As things heat up, one team will start leaving a horde of nastiness behind at the evacuation point for the other. When this happens it can be advantageous for the teams to join forces at point A and make a joint push for the final leg.

In the end we ended up getting one-shotted more and more, especially when you had big groups of eximuses. Not sure what to do about this. I guess maybe spam more CC in each area rather than trying to spread them out? More Vortex?

frizby

Update on Pacifism Defect: We have 38,040 of the 40,300 we need for the final reward (Ignis for all clan members with slot and potato). Two more good runs will do it.

And be sure to get your anniversary Dex weapon set (also with potatos and slots) and the void trader has a nice color pack for sale.

Anybody know if we're getting the PS4 color pack this year?

Update on Pacifism Defect: We have 38,040 of the 40,300 we need for the final reward (Ignis for all clan members with slot and potato). Two more good runs will do it.

And be sure to get your anniversary Dex weapon set (also with potatos and slots) and the void trader has a nice color pack for sale.

Anybody know if we're getting the PS4 color pack this year?

As far as I know just the cape.

frizby

As far as I know just the cape.

Bummer. That's a really nice color pack, and I was hoping my gf would get it...mostly for black. But what do I know. She's excited for the Easter pack!

We're about 1500 points away from the 40,300 we need for victory tier. I see a few guys are on right now (hooyah, mefid, rogo, etc.) getting their scores. GL fellas! Recommend hooking up with Stealth, Vitker, covert or Dilf. They all have high scores and have been offering to do runs.

Waiting for Blaise, wowbaggr or daggr to come push us over the line! Where u at fellas?

Amon37

I only have 40 points I was last night about 9:30 10:00pm pst but no one was doing runs. I'll check again the next time I'm on.

We did it! We're past the victory tier, and the Ignis Wraith is already waiting for you in the inbox when you log on.

To everyone who participated, congrats! To those who did not... damn moochers!

frizby

We did it! We're past the victory tier, and the Ignis Wraith is already waiting for you in the inbox when you log on.

To everyone who participated, congrats! To those who did not... damn moochers!

Nice work everybody!

I'm confident that we'll get the BP in the dojo as well, which is pretty legit. Run at your leisure and bask in glory.

Top Bottom