• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone feel differently about their Switch Pre-Order weeks later?

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
07-minister.jpg

27%

Holy sheeeet, I'm about to call off of work for the night just to ride this thread to its inevitable brick wall consclusion. This is NeoGAF getting swept up in a type of mass performance art the likes of Twitch Plays Pokemon, and I'm loving every minute of it.

Shadiest thing about this from the start was that the initial pics were nice and big, and then the UI shot was really tiny for some reason.

Sou Da

Calm down guys, first he has to find his old camera to tape the footage. Then he has to find a barn with to play the footage in.

These things take time.

Maybe this is a very long con.

In 12 days he'll post in a completely random thread: "23%"

Then a month later "65%"

And he won't care when we say it's not funny anymore since the Switch will have been out for a while then. That's dedication.

Nintendo hacked the Gibson, took down his network, RDP'd into his computer and deleted the video. The Switch then spontaneously combusted.

Sorry, guys.

The spike in this thread made me think people were canceling Preorders because Zelda DLC or something

Naw, it was just a potential UI video lol

Top Bottom