• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

I will buy it the moment it hits sub-£40 prices. Desperate to play this, but not so desperate I'm willing to shell out silly amounts of money for it.

IMBored

For all the Portuguese gaffers without productive lives, SP devs are going to be in Fnac Colombo between 15:00 - 18:00, giving away a CE.

raven777

Korean site Ruliweb put a very high quality video of the recent demo. I think they are similar, if not the same as the recent preview videos so I don't think I need to put them in spoiler thread?

Anyways, here are 2 video download links.

video 1

video 2

the graphics look amazing.

Man

Review embargo ends the 20th no? After all the good impressions i find it weird that the reviews only come out the day before release
It seems like Sony have big news regarding VR in the early days of next week. Probably best to release a series of timed punches instead of mixing everything.

Bold One

Loooove Infamous, the first 2 games earned SP a special place in my heart.

Will be buying this game (Bundled with a PS4) Reviews be damned

Apdiddy

Awesome OT by the One Man GameFan, BurnOutBrighter. Can't wait to play this next week in between time with FFX|X-2 HD & Dark Souls II.

ibijtI5SRXj2jE.gif

Fantastic OT OP. Fantastic.

Looking forward to use all his known and unknown powers. Besides the gameplay i am also eager to see how the story unfolds from the end of 2 to the new game. The end of 1 was just great and the ending of 2 was more predictable.

on a side note: I hope they wont introduce a new "Zeke" buddy, you know what i mean. Hated that guy in 1 and 2.

B.O.O.M

You know how people say Naughtygods?

Suckergods!

Such a beautiful, detailed, smooth open world game. It don't seem to struggle with rendering it, I can't wait to see the future of open world games starting with this.

I'm gonna go with the term GodsPunch (seriously should be the name for a godhand sequel)

I think I know what this means o_O

haha yeah I don't want to spoil it for myself either but I can kind of guess it. But there are so many options. I'm gonna say some sort of disk/skateboard like thing that hovers above the ground.....

if I don't see some skateboards in the game I would be disappointed too. This being the great NW and all

also I really appreciate everyone sticking to tagging spoilers in their posts. Keep it up

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
FUUU… My head is going to explode if I don't know what it is!!! Creaking! Help! :'(

Hold it together man! Just think, the new power looks swell now, but now is nothing compared to how it will look after that Day 1 patch.

To give you an example, here's Nate Fox, representing the average individual's reaction upon viewing the new power in the stream, or through spoilers.

Nathan_Fox.jpg

See, he's charmed. It looks just great.

Now here's Nate Fox, representing the average individual's reaction upon viewing the new power after buying the game on release and downloading that Day 1 patch.

nate200.jpg

I hope I've reaffirmed the importance of waiting.

Korean site Ruliweb put a very high quality video of the recent demo. I think they are similar, if not the same as the recent preview videos so I don't think I need to put them in spoiler thread?

video 1

video 2

Holy shit thanks. The quality is amazing. Downgrades in the other thread arguing over youtube footage are greatly over-exaggerated.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
I'm really itching for a shiny new game on my PS4 that isn't a cross gen title. Loved the first two titles, and can't wait for this!

Chocolate & Vanilla

Fuck Strawberry
Great OP.

Still in two minds about whether to buy this game.

On the one hand it looks visually amazing and combat looks much faster than previous entries in the series, But on the other hand I got bored with both 1 & 2 within a few hours and never finished them.

video 1

video 2

Wow, wait, is this 60fps? I'm watching now. It's encoded at 60fps and it doesn't look like it's blending any frames...

I was one of the weak ones. I watched the stream, saw the new power, and I'm here to confirm what others have been saying.... It's AMAZING. So, so beautiful. This game... This fucking game.

R3TRODYCE

Interesting OT. I've been watching the streams and Delsin seems like a good character, my ps4 will be getting plenty use next week with this and mgsgz.

Nice OT, just preordered from the US store.

One of the first next gen games that has impressed me, Killzone looked great and all but this has something about it that makes me think wow.

wapplew

You know how people say Naughtygods?

Suckergods!

Such a beautiful, detailed, smooth open world game. It don't seem to struggle with rendering it, I can't wait to see the future of open world games starting with this.

After those leak stream, i'm a firm believer.

Top Bottom