• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Business

Subbed. MP is the main reason I got the remaster, all maps for everyone will be glorious.

Great thread title too.

bombshell

I forget, if I want to play with someone don't we both have to be the same faction (fireflies or hunters)?

Nope, doesn't matter. Which faction you're on is only a meta game on your own side of things.

Also, to OP, it says exception instead of execution in the Interrogations description.

I'm really thinking about double dipping just to play the MP. I loved it on PS3, and I've been hankering to play again lately.

I loved playing a pure support character. Gifting/Crafting/Healing... I'd almost always have the most points just doing those lol

I'm really thinking about double dipping just to play the MP. I loved it on PS3, and I've been hankering to play again lately.

I loved playing a pure support character. Gifting/Crafting/Healing... I'd almost always have the most points just doing those lol

What is crazy is I am also considering this...

Looking forward to this, never touched the MP on PS3. Survivors sounds the most appealing to me, reminds me of the structure of the first Gears of War MP, which was probably my favorite from last gen. I love MP games where dying actually matters.

170521i2FF26E1D5230C04B

9nUiLA9.gif

These gifs give me a freedom boner.

X9DLci9.gif

Jealous much, RestoftheWorldGAF?

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Base Maps

Checkpoint
Lakeside
Bill's Town
University
High School
Downtown
The Dam

DLC Maps (included in TLOU remastered)

Bookstore
Hometown
Bus Depot
Suburbs
Wharf
Water Tower
Coal Mine
Capitol

BadHand

I loved the single player campaign but only played through once and never gave the MP a thought. Really excited for it this time around.

Nursezero

Definitely looking forward to linking up with some of you guys for multiplayer. I plan on putting a lot of time into the game in the absence of the Destiny beta.
Hype!

My thoughts exactly ^_^. I needed a game to play between the end of the Destiny Beta and retail release. This will be the ticket.

viveks86

Please add me as well. Really want to try the TLOU MP. Didn't do it the last time since I've never been into MP shooters. Destiny has made me get over my irrational aversion :)

PSN: viveksundaram

GavinUK86

This is the people from this thread who want to be added on PSN so far:
GavinUK86: Gav220886
fluffydelusions: plbelanger
Sword Of Doom: ck716
Hoje0308: Wendel_T_Stamps
Moofers: UNOILLNINO
mcfrank: THX-NIN
jon bones: cool_calm_jon
Voorhees: Vorhees
Shemyaza: Shuggah_Daddy
Gaz_RB: Gaz_RB
PiPSmallie: PiPSmallie
Sir Griffith: Griffith_86
gotstrangepowers: gotstrangepowers
viveks86: viveksundaram
BadHand: gillettjoe
Shock_Wave: Patrick_soares
Applesauce: LiquidJM
mrbingbong: theFLYINGPIGEON
Super Rookie: Super_Rookie
SpeedOfNuts: Patau
TheDangerMan: Davion
murgo: murgolicious
Jinjo: JinjoNL
Marvel: Assassio
garrick: Garrick
King C: Clutch_WaYzz
Bunta: Daraman
swaggerbot3000: swaggerbot3k
DUFFMCWALIN: DUFFMCWALIN
Exploratory: Parenegade
Raptor: xRaptor_1
spacemonkeynation: SMNation
Full Recovery: Full-Recovery
Untalkative_Bunny: QaaQer
Rowena: VaultTech101
Pinkman_ABQ: bamf26
Maybe add this to the OP and keep adding new names?

I listed it as NeoGAF name: PSN ID

LtOrange

The GAF hype around the multiplayer has me really excited. I was looking forward to playing TLOU solely for the story, but now I am excited about both.

Gaz_RB

Please add me as well. Really want to try the TLOU MP. Didn't do it the last time since I've never been into MP shooters. Destiny has made me get over my irrational aversion :)

PSN: viveksundaram

We will have to play, man. Though I'm not as good at TLOU as I am at Destiny haha.

The newcomers should be really hyped, this multiplayer is a different experience from the majority of MP's released.
It requires a lot of team work, being sneaky and attack in the right moment.

ID: Patrick_soares

Palocca

Oh man, I'm ready to get back in to the multiplayer. It devoured my life for months, and I had some incredible moments with a friend. Can't wait to record all of the intense matches in the future.

Feel free to add my PSN, we'll have some good times: theFLYINGPIGEON

Man I can't wait! I loved the feel of MP on PS3 but couldn't get my friends into it and only got one faction to about 10 weeks before they talked me into playing something else. Wanted to come back later but everyone was so veteran by then that I got intimidated and never really did. Gonna go all in this time from day 1! Last trophies I need for platinum are the two journeys.

PSN: Davion - will add everyone who listed when I get home from work. A good team makes all the difference

Jinjo

Seems like they added new maps, awesome.

Apparently previously unreleased head items will be in remastered, any of you know which ones they are talking about?

Banderas gesture pls.

Also, my PSN is JinjoNL

Top Bottom