• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

To the "Destiny 2 looks like DLC" crowd. Why?

Trogdor1123

We don't know how dense these locations are.

If there was only 1 location but it had five maps that were all individually bigger than the previous games entire playable space, it wouldn't be problem right? Of course, this is a space adventure so we want planets and I get that, but four is plenty to start with if these four have enough content to justify the number.

Especially we know Destiny will be getting new content in the future.
So it's 4 plus the old ones?

Zakalwe

Banned
In the context of "I think this looks good, but if you think this looks bad you're dumb". If neither of us have all the information then aren't we just reacting to what we're currently given? If yes, what makes your opinion any less illogical than those who don't find the visuals particularly good. Again, yes even considering the size and scope et.c,
Jesus Ryu, you do like to spin other people's words.

I didn't say anyone is dumb for saying the visuals don't look good, I said people were dumb for saying this without considering the context.

Plenty of people have posted things like "Not happy with the visuals, but I could see they may have been limited if the sciope of the game lives up to what they're proposing", which is a perfectly acceptable statement.

"It looks shit, Destiny is nothing more than a expac" will be a dumb statement now matter how you spin it.

So it's 4 plus the old ones?

It's 4 plants total at launch, it seems.

Trogdor1123

I didn't say anyone is dumb for saying the visuals don't look good, I said people were dumb for saying this without considering the context.

Plenty of people have posted things like "Not happy with the visuals, but I could see they may have been limited if the sci=ope of the game lives up to what they're proposing", which is a perfectly acceptable statement.

"It looks shit, Destiny is nothing more than a expac" will be a dumb statement now matter how you spin it.

It's 4 plants total at launch, it seems.
Oh really? This seems like it's going to be just like the first then with them constantly reusing locations and paths. Super disappointing if true. I'm definitely waiting for after launch. I'm not getting burnt again.

Ryuuga

Banned

Then I'll be the first to say I understand and appreciate them building larger worlds, implementing new activities and making general QOL changes. Still, I find the visuals to be less than stellar and almost indiscernible from it's predecessor. To qualify, this is how I feel about what is currently shown and has no bearing on what the final output will be.

ZehDon

They showed us a snippet of gameplay. They /told/ us of a lot of additional stuff that could very easily justify the visuals to those complaining.

Should they have shown more instead of told? Sure, Bungie have always been pretty bad at this with Destiny. However, we /have/ to heed the advancements they made with TTK that proves they understand how to make their game much, much better.

I think the assumption that this game will launch with enough content and scope to justify the visuals is probably safer than the opposite based on all we know, but Bungie /have/ surprise us before...
I'm sorry, but from my perspective, Bungie lost the benefit of the doubt after Destiny's launch. After three years of missing the mark, Destiny is one franchise where assuming the worst is entirely justified. Assuming the game will launch with enough content to justify the marginal improvements to the visuals and evident systems we've seen is not a solid position given the track record of Destiny to date. Over-priced and content starved are Destiny's hallmarks; that's what I'm expecting, and so far, that's what Bungie are showing.

I've said it before, but Bungie needed to knock it out of the park with their reveal, and give nothing to the naysayers. Destiny 2 is a re-launch of their big franchise, and they elected to show us that Destiny 2 is basically The Taken King with a bigger price tag. That's not a good first impression.

Zakalwe

Banned
Then I'll be the first to say I understand and appreciate them building larger worlds, implementing new activities and making general QOL changes. Still, I find the visuals to be less than stellar and almost indiscernible from it's predecessor. To qualify, this is how I feel about what is currently shown and has no bearing on what the final output will be.

Ok, good comment. If this were the quality of all critiques I'd have no issue.

Oh really? This seems like it's going to be just like the first then with them constantly reusing locations and paths. Super disappointing if true. I'm definitely waiting for after launch. I'm not getting burnt again.

Wait till after launch, sure, but if you're being fair you'd pay attention to TTK and how it shows Bungie understand how to improve the game.

So be sceptical, but use all the info you have.

nOoblet16

Updating the UI would have gone a long way
But have they not done that? i.e. updated it aesthetically? Unless you mean reworking it, rather than updating it, to something different instead of just changing aesthetics in which case why does it need that when the original UI was a minimalist UI and very functional? That'd be change for the sake of change while losing functionality.

Beside it's just UI, there can be some more aesthetic changes over time. Destiny 1 had a different UI when revealed, a different UI during beta and even after the game launched the UI aesthetics were changed via updates.

Anarion07

Everything mentioned in OP is basically the same that got patched or came via Expansion for world of Warcraft, for example.

You pay monthly, of course, but still for me in an MMO thats Expansion material

pantsmith

Legion overhauled the combat system.
Legion redid all attack animations.
Legion added tons more landmass than destiny (wow is a much much bigger game in terms on scale).
Legion will add tons more dungeons and raids during its time. Ofc wow has a monthly cost, but it can be paid with ingame currency, while Destinys DLCs are always paid with gold.
By the end of legion I guarantee that there will be many many more raids and even more dungeons, compared to what Destiny 2 will have had.
And most importantly:
Legion is called an expansion pack!! Just like people in here claim Destiny 2 seemingly is. Legion isnt Wow 2, its an expansion.

The defence for Destiny 2 here at gaf has been almost intolerable. I even saw someone claim that the very idea of a new class was "rediculous". It's like, if they straight up said "Destiny 2 is just a character whipe. Replay the game for 60 bucks" some people would STILL cheer. There is just no limit to the amount of defence some people will do to protect their precious game.
I dont get it. I have loved many games over the years, some a bit too much, but I have never blindly defended them like the Destiny fanboys do here. A game I'm a fan of serves up a bad patch or a weak sequel? I'll be first in line to complain.

Comparing Destiny to WoW is, uh, misguided? This is such a slippery slope because at some point you might genuinely start to believe content in any game is equivalent to content in another - and make no mistake, it doesn't work like that.

WoW is the number one MMO in the world (for the last 13 years...) with a huge pedigree, and millions of people paying 15 dollars a month to play it on top of the 50 dollars they pay for expansions (the argument that you can buy game time with gold is silly because someone out there is paying the 15 dollars, even if its not you.) WoW could very well have gotten a sequel at this point if they felt that was the right approach, but clearly they felt constantly iterating on one client was the way to go.

Just because the two are multiplayer and feature similar design elements (stats, ability trees, raids, etc) does not mean development is remotely comparable between the two... Destiny is a physics-based fps designed around gunplay and traversal with completely different design philosophies and problems it needs to solve. In effect theyre nothing alike despite sharing similar terminology.

Zakalwe

Banned
Everything mentioned in OP is basically the same that got patched or came via Expansion for world of Warcraft, for example.

You pay monthly, of course, but still for me in an MMO thats Expansion material

It's not comparable 1to1 for the very reason you mention PLUS many others.

The main one being we do not know the scope of the bullet points yet.

But have they not done that? i.e. updated it aesthetically? Unless you mean reworking it, rather than updating it, to something different instead of just changing aesthetics in which case why does it need that when the original UI was a minimalist UI and very functional? That'd be change for the sake of change while losing functionality.

Beside it's just UI, there can be some more aesthetic changes over time. Destiny 1 had a different UI when revealed, a different UI during beta and even after the game launched the UI aesthetics were changed via updates.

Voice of reason, as usual.

PrimeBeef

Maybe I'm missing something here but this seems like a really silly complaint.

Just off the top of my head

A complete rework of at least 3 sub classes
A complete rework of the weapon loadout
An entirely new story
Improved Graphics
4 entirely new locations
A slew of new strikes
A slew of new MP maps
A reworking of game currency
A reworking of multiplayer across the board
LFG systems and Guilds
Friendly AI characters during gameplay
Improvements to how activities can be launched
Entirely new loot
At least 3 new weapon archetypes
+more I'm very likely missing

Why does Destiny 2 look like DLC but Uncharted 2 or Borderlands 2 or Halo 2 or Mirrors Edge 2 or basically any other sequel doesn't "look like DLC"

Even in Destiny's big DLC Taken King we only got 1 new location and some mild system quality of life improvements. Destiny 1 was certainly a game that evolved but not too the degree that D2 is changing things.

Additionally why does it matter if it looks like "DLC" or more specifically an Expansion.

World of Warcraft gets similar priced "expansions" frequently and that's a game that require a monthly sub to play. People don't really complain then.

I'm basically just trying to understand the perspective of people who feel this is more like a DLC than a Sequel and what basis they are using for comparison
Because this is what you typically see in an expansion/add-on/DLC not a "new" game that is considered and MMO.

FFS it's supposed to.. just like all those fucking comic book movie sequels look the same, a continuation of canon plot is a sequel regardless the aesthetics

probably because cgi in movies today is usually indistinguishable from live actions scenes the majority of the time. other than improving the movement of humans in action scenes, theres not much further they can really go. what a terrible point of comparison

bf one looks a HELL of a lot better than bf4. uncharted 2 looked a HELL of a lot better than uncharted 1. ac unity looked a HELL of a lot better than black flag. it would be one thing if destiny was already a great looking game, then lack of substantial improvement would be understandable. but destiny 2 looks like this

image_destiny_2-35371sya6o.jpg

and thats a PR bullshot. the actual game will be worse

jeffc919

I'm sure this has been said over and over already but I'll add my 2 cents.

If you showed the first game along with its DLC to someone that never played it and then showed them the gameplay video of the sequel and told them it was more DLC they would not be at all surprised. It looked like the same game with some minor changes like NPCs fighting and maybe some extra graphical effects.

Annual franchises like COD, sports games, etc. get a ton of shit for selling games that are too similar and giving them a little coat of paint. I think sometimes that criticism is a little unfair but the point is even more true in this case because it is not an annual franchise. It's been 3 years since the first game released. There is no cross-gen issue anymore. This game should have looked more impressive and differentiated itself better from the old game. Add to this that we now know that it will be 30FPS again on consoles and P2P across the board and I think you have to REALLY love Destiny to be excited about this game. I played the original for 800+ hours and right now I really can't see myself buying the sequel. I don't think I could have come away any less impressed by what I saw revealed on Thursday.

Hahs

probably because cgi in movies today is usually indistinguishable from live actions scenes the majority of the time. other than improving the movement of humans in action scenes, theres not much further they can really go. what a terrible point of comparison

bf one looks a HELL of a lot better than bf4. uncharted 2 looked a HELL of a lot better than uncharted 1. ac unity looked a HELL of a lot better than black flag. it would be one thing if destiny was already a great looking game, then lack of substantial improvement would be understandable. but destiny 2 looks like this

This isn't rocket science dude - you lost me at the cgi in movies part, that was my quick example 2 cents to make a point...and your HELL A LOT BETTER quotes are subjective imo.

I'll reiterate without the movie example, the continuation of canon plot is a called a sequel, and a sequel from a glance should look familiar..plus there are always improvements, how good they are is subjective though

Zakalwe

Banned
I'm sure this has been said over and over already but I'll add my 2 cents.

If you showed the first game along with its DLC to someone that never played it and then showed them the gameplay video of the sequel and told them it was more DLC they would not be at all surprised. It looked like the same game with some minor changes like NPCs fighting and maybe some extra graphical effects.

Annual franchises like COD, sports games, etc. get a ton of shit for selling games that are too similar and giving them a little coat of paint. I think sometimes that criticism is a little unfair but the point is even more true in this case because it is not an annual franchise. It's been 3 years since the first game released. There is no cross-gen issue anymore. This game should have looked more impressive and differentiated itself better from the old game. Add to this that we now know that it will be 30FPS again on consoles and P2P across the board and I think you have to REALLY love Destiny to be excited about this game. I played the original for 800+ hours and right now I really can't see myself buying the sequel. I don't think I could have come away any less impressed by what I saw revealed on Thursday.

We don't know about the scope of the rest of the game so your concerns lack substance right now.

Be sceptical of a company that has fooled us before, but wait till the final product or at least more info before you make just final judgements about the visuals.

but destiny 2 looks like this

That looks..... not great. I've seen screenshots of Destiny 1 that look a lot better.

Not understanding the Borderlands comparison in the OP. Similar art style but hot damn Borderlands 2 looks a lot different. BL1 had a very grungy and desaturated look. BL2 looks a lot more vibrant and polished. Not to mention completely new classes instead of reworked classes from the first game :p

In any case, I still wouldn't say that it looks like a DLC or something. But so far it's not getting me excited.

Yeah, it's incredibly weird to see people defending the visuals as being impressive, when it looks to be on par technically with Fallout 4 (that at least had the defence of being a huge open world with a lot of interaction). It was okay in Destiny 1 - it was a cross gen game so the visuals were understandable. Just like Black Flag was cross gen, so we all expected (and got) a noticeable visual upgrade with Unity. Destiny 2 looks almost identical to Destiny 1, definitely isn't up to standard for current gen visuals, so I don't think anyone here should be getting upset when people call a spade a spade.

Maybe this will lead to faster content generation somehow? That's not how art design impacts world design speed, but fine, you can stick to that argument if you like. Just don't get mad when people point out that this game definitely doesn't look great from a technical standpoint (art direction is of course stellar as always from Bungie). I'll still be happy with this if they can promise new explorable locations with every single expansion (3+ new locations/planets per year), because I do feel that the art direction carries the visuals just fine. But then I also thought Fallout 4 was a good enough looking game, and still think WoW can look beautiful, so clearly I'm less strict about graphic quality in games than most =P

We don't know about the scope of the rest of the game so your concerns lack substance right now.

Be sceptical of a company that has fooled us before, but wait till the final product or at least more info before you make just final judgements about the visuals.

He never said anything about "final judgement". He's making a current judgement based on the big-ass reveal, and everything that's been shown from Bungie alongside that. Nothing wrong with that. For many viewers they didn't show anything visually impressive. Maybe that will change, maybe not, but for now, that's the reaction of the majority.

jwk94

This isn't rocket science dude - you lost me at the cgi in movies part, that was my quick example 2 cents to make a point...and your HELL A LOT BETTER quotes are subjective imo.

I'll reiterate without the movie example, the continuation of canon plot is a called a sequel, and a sequel from a glance should look familiar..plus there are always improvements, how good they are is subjective though
Uncharted 2 did look a hell of a lot better than Uncharted 1 though. That's not really up for debate.

FFS it's supposed to.. just like all those fucking comic book movie sequels look the same, a continuation of canon plot is a sequel regardless the aesthetics

could have picked radically different looking locals

could have introduced a new enemy alien race.

could have improved vehicles and include more vehicle gameplay for Campaign mode.

--
the Vex centric location looks like Venus with trees with red leaves.

and some footage of Cabal trenches on rocky surfaces look like Mars with less red hue.

Ordinator

What is there not to get? There is no major addition for me to be super excited about. It's more of the same features with some changes. Like others have said, a new class and more new activities would have gotten me much more excited. I was a huge fan of first Destiny until I got burned out. New strikes, new nightfalls, new raid(s) are all exciting but expected. Nothing really blew me away from the reveal. I'm looking forward to the sequel, but I'm definitely let down a bit by what was revealed.

Really don't see how this is a silly position to have.

Zakalwe

Banned
He never said anything about "final judgement". He's making a current judgement based on the big-ass reveal, and everything that's been shown from Bungie alongside that. Nothing wrong with that. For many viewers they didn't show anything visually impressive. Maybe that will change, maybe not, but for now, that's the reaction of the majority.

I didn't say he did. Although he did literally say " I played the original for 800+ hours and right now I really can't see myself buying the sequel. " which is close to one.

I liked Destiny well enough, but Destiny 2 needed to be a little more dramatically different to lure me in. I keep thinking about how I bought the season pass for the first game and have still never bothered to play the last expansion.

Santar

It's incredibly easy to understand why people are underwhelmed.
A sequel is supposed to be a big improvement over the original in every way.

224162-super-mario-bros-the-lost-levels-nes-screenshot-jumping-from.png

There's a reason the original Super Mario Bros 2 wasn't released outside Japan.
You could never be able to tell this wasn't regular SMB just from this screenshot.

This however clearly is not Super Mario Bros 1, that is how a sequel should be.

Zakalwe

Banned
It's incredibly easy to understand why people are underwhelmed.
A sequel is supposed to be a big improvement over the original in every way.

A sequel isn't "supposed" to be anything.

An incremental increase could be all that's required to make a great game.

And, yet again, we need to see the rest to be able to say either way. We simply don't have enough info yet.

The_Dama

Halo 1,2,3 and Reach all looked and felt different from each other but the core game was almost identical.

Destiny 2 looks and feels the same. Same engine, same enemies, same gameplay with minor upgrades. Also, with Halo, you know the story was going to be a huge part of the game, with Destiny, not so much.

Fdkn

After three years of missing the mark, Destiny is one franchise where assuming the worst is entirely justified.

This flawed argument about Destiny being a failure that needed to be fixed lost any ridiculous weight it had more than two years ago.

The game has been a continous success with a more than healthy and loyal player base. There was no mark missed. You may not like it and that's fine, but that does not change reality.

Zakalwe

Banned
I'm sorry, but from my perspective, Bungie lost the benefit of the doubt after Destiny's launch. After three years of missing the mark, Destiny is one franchise where assuming the worst is entirely justified.

You haven't been paying attention at all if you think this is true.

TTK alone was a huge, huge improvement and a critically praised one.

ethomaz

Banned
This flawed argument about Destiny being a failure that needed to be fixed lost any ridiculous weight it had more than two years ago.

The game has been a continous success with a more than healthy and loyal player base. There was no mark missed. You may not like it and that's fine, but that does not change reality.
The ideia some guys try to pass Destiny was a failure is somehow awkward.

There is no bigger new IP success this generation than Destiny and Overwatch... the other successful new IP are no where close to these two massive stars.

Agreed. Millions of people still play D1 three years later because of the game Bungie made and the community that the game has created. People think D2 won't sell because it looks like dlc or an expansion? Please, I would bet it sells more then D1 easily.

FLAguy954

If anything the division and wildlands proved to me or reminded me how great Destiny really is. Because neither of those games brought the fun and great shooting like Destiny did. I'd rather Bungie iterate on Destiny than try to incorporate things from the division especially.

Gonna have to disagree with you there. The shooting in The Division was great (on PC). Don't even get me started on the matchmaking, which is miles ahead of whatever Destiny had.

Dakhanavar

Neo Member
That looks..... not great. I've seen screenshots of Destiny 1 that look a lot better.

Not understanding the Borderlands comparison in the OP. Similar art style but hot damn Borderlands 2 looks a lot different. BL1 had a very grungy and desaturated look. BL2 looks a lot more vibrant and polished. Not to mention completely new classes instead of reworked classes from the first game :p

In any case, I still wouldn't say that it looks like a DLC or something. But so far it's not getting me excited.

Speaking of...I always felt like Destiny was this great core that could be something really special if it was expanded upon in meaningful ways. But in the end, the original (And up to Taken King, didn't play the last DLC) just made me miss Borderlands.

I wanted the massive "2" in the Destiny 2 logo to represent how substantial of an upgrade the sequel was going to be. I guess I was just hoping for more of a kitchen sink approach with Destiny 2, especially since it wouldn't be on last-gen consoles. Instead, I feel like I got more of a...paint the walls a different color and rearrange the furniture approach. Sure, the Feng shui of it all feels better, but I'm very aware that I'm still in the same place.

benzopil

There is no bigger new IP success this generation than Destiny and Overwatch... the other successful new IP are no where close to these two massive stars.
Division sold more than Destiny during the first week tho

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member

So very much this, the amount of people spouting how Destiny was/is a failure is quite astonishing.... It's a juggernaut now more than ever.

The vanilla game may have been lacking in the story/content department: but ever since TTK it's been an entirely different landscape: the sequel seems to improve on current D1 in every way that counts too IMO (story focus, guided games LFG, in-game clans, new adventure quests etc)..., no expansion I can think of has looked to improve the base game as much (outside of say, a WOW expansion which were pretty much new games anyways and cost as much regardless).

Division sold more than Destiny during the first week tho

Yet now The Division is a bit of a ghost town whilst Destiny has held a consistent base over the last 3 years: many of The Division's base was Destiny players, who went back to Destiny once The Division got a bit stale (I put in 200 hours with The Division, it was good in the Bullet King days, the latest expansions were pretty good too).

TyrantII

Updating the UI would have gone a long way

What's wrong with the UI?

Games have been stealing ideas from it, because it's pretty spiffy. It's pretty much perfect. And they did update it, by including the launcher and consolidating aspects.

Zakalwe

Banned
Speaking of...I always felt like Destiny was this great core that could be something really special if it was expanded upon in meaningful ways. But in the end, the original (And up to Taken King, didn't play the last DLC) just made me miss Borderlands.

I wanted the massive "2" in the Destiny 2 logo to represent how substantial of an upgrade the sequel was going to be. I guess I was just hoping for more of a kitchen sink approach with Destiny 2, especially since it wouldn't be on last-gen consoles. Instead, I feel like I got more of a...paint the walls a different color and rearrange the furniture approach. Sure, the Feng shui of it all feels better, but I'm very aware that I'm still in the same place.

Why would they fix something that wasn't broken?

The only thing Destiny needed to live up to its potential was more content and more functionality, both of which they seem to be delivering.

It was never, ever going to be a dramatic change from the first.

TyrantII

It was never, ever going to be a dramatic change from the first.

I think the problem is some people want Destiny to be a sci-fi Assassin Creed. Or this, or that game. They like the core narrative it's build on, but they fundamentally want a different game.

That's not going to happen. Not for decades at least.

It's the No Man Sky problem. Everyone has an idea of what the game should be, totally detached from what it is trying to be.

Zakalwe

Banned
I think the problem is some people want Destiny to be a sci-fi Assassin Creed. Or this, or that game. They like the core narrative it's build on, but they fundamentally want a different game.

That's not going to happen. Not for decades at least.

It's the No Man Sky problem. Everyone has an idea of what the game should be, totally detached from what it is trying to be.

Exactly.

Yes, Destiny was on 4 platforms, Division on 3.

Also I don't think they would announce two more big DLCs if the game was dead tbh.

Curious: combined last gen console sales of Destiny Vs PC sales of The Division?

GhaleonEB

Because this is what you typically see in an expansion/add-on/DLC not a "new" game that is considered and MMO.

Couple things on this. First, being an MMO isn't really relevant. That's a genre.

Second, we already had a big expansion/add-on/DLC for Destiny. It was called The Taken King, and it was pretty well received. One new destination, an overhaul to the leveling system, a list of QoL improvements, and new items in each activity slot. It was, literally, an expansion.

Destiny 2 is overhauling nearly everything but the core gameplay and the UI. To crib a post I made in the Destiny thread:

On the side of Destiny 1.5 is a similar UI (which I think is a good thing), retained core gameplay (also a good thing) and same classes (boo!).

Against it are all new destinations, a complete reworking of public spaces, bumping the player count from 12 to 26 in them, reworking game flow (Director in the UI, local maps, etc.), the new and revised enemies (we fought Grunts, Jackals and Elites in nearly every Bungie Halo game, didn't make them any less of a full sequel), new weapon types, reorganized weapon slots and weapons that fit into them, a new campaign (said to be larger than the first, and most assuredly better from what we've seen), reworked Crucible with new maps and game types and focus, lore/Grimoire brought in-game, updated graphics engine and the clan and LFG systems. That's not expansion territory. We've gotten a big expansion with TTK, and this towers over it in terms of overhauling the game and building it out. And huge swaths of the game are still not yet shown or talked about.

I'm open to revising this view if some of the promises don't pan out, or if the changes are more shallow than they appear. But right now I see a sequel that kept what was good about Destiny 1 and reworks everything else, with a disappointing lack of new classes.

Zakalwe

Banned
Couple things on this. First, being an MMO isn't really relevant. That's a genre.

Second, we already had a big expansion/add-on/DLC for Destiny. It was called The Taken King, and it was pretty well received. One new destination, an overhaul to the leveling system, a list of QoL improvements, and new items in each activity slot. It was, literally, an expansion.

Destiny 2 is overhauling nearly everything but the core gameplay and the UI. To crib a post I made in the Destiny thread:

Good post(s).

I do think that Destiny will likely forever be about the trio of classes though, and as long as the sub-classes pan out to be varied enough I don't think it will be an issue.

Have we seen any confirmation (or anything) on whether the game world will be laid out the same way? Will we be going back to Earth, Mars, etc to grind materials?

Yes, Destiny was on 4 platforms, Division on 3.

Also I don't think they would announce two more big DLCs if the game was dead tbh.

Yes, Destiny has 7 letters in the name and Division has 8.

I don't understand what I'm supposed to get from that first sentence. 90% of Destiny players were on X1/PS4. Are we implying that only 10% of the Division players were on PC?

What I want to know is why the Homecoming mission looked so fucking good but the Strike/PvP graphics looked so lackluster in comparison. I want to believe that the campaign demo is what the whole game will look like but something tells me that the latter is the best we can hope for come launch.

Top Bottom