• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEWARE - A creepy, atmospheric racing game

SigSig

yeeeees

Needs a giant truck.

2114005880_f5b2d694cc.jpg

noooooo

Compsiox

Banned
I present to you. The new survival subgenre. Playing in VR is going to make my life.

It would probably overtake Onward as most popular online VR title.

drotahorror

Looks amazing.

Subbed and hopefully it pops up on steam some day (or gog, anywhere where we can buy it).

Music from the new gameplay video didn't really fit though imo.

Looks awesome. When I first saw the thread title, I thought of The Car (though Duel is probably more appropriate). The atmosphere in this game is way more creepy and evocative of a nightmare where you're just trying to get out. This in VR would be amazing.

Zukkoyaki

They should really come up with a better name (something like "Midnight Drive" or such) but this is one hell of an awesome idea and it looks like they've nailed the atmosphere. If it plays well, I'm sensing sleeper hit potential.

RootCause

This looks awesome. Reminds me of the Saints Row cheat code, that turns all vehicles into evil killing machines trying to run you over.

Looking extremely good graphics and physics wise but is this everything the game is about? Being hunted by an unknown car? Hope there's something more to it.

Top Bottom