• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
I focus on hp and some mp. Survival edge, soul crown, Minerva Bustier, soluna ring, that hp+15% ring from the last event, hp +15% x3, MP +20%.
Great that's what I figured, I am so mad at me since I forgot to buy the survival edge from the akademia event. Thanks.

Ken

For everyone in team #Norlandu, I'm here to share my pain:

.eJwNzMENwyAMAMBdGAAbMFWcbRBBBClgBO6r6u7tDXAf816POc2tOvcJcLWdZV12q6xUi60i9Slptm2zdEiqKd-9DN3gIweiGA4MjOw8IniOiBQdoSM-Xp4CtP5vhp2jmu8P4AUiKw.GoLbZsFAHm1B2bWHVe_Jsld1vhg

At least I got some new units and enough banner ones to generate lots of currency. #lookatthepositiveside

star-wars-4.png

Durandal even if I have 2 Excalibur already?

I have 2 Excals and I'm still going for it. Never know when I may want to run 3 holy chain units for what ever event or reason. Way I see it, never know when there's a need for something. Never thought I'd have the need for a 10% hp dagger so I skip it. What does Gumi do, release Ling.

jnWake

I remember Alim saying they want to release Quina but they need to figure how to do Blue Magic before.

Judging from my FFIX list above, I'd expect Quina and other blue mages to be released in some blue magic banner, if they ever figure out how to make them work.

tuffymon

What do you guys go for when equipping Ling? I went for HP since I don't think spr nor mag affects her buffs/debuffs?

She's also the easiest to make a pure evasion build ;P Outside of certain cheeseness, hp is probably the most desired stat for her, followed by mp.

mstevens

Trying to figure out who to level with Cactuar Dunes this weekend - could use some insight.

Will obviously be using:

Noctis
Orlandu
Exdeath

moving forward. The final two slots should probably be some combination of healer, tank, and/or full breaker? I have Agrias, Rain and Luka already maxed out.

I'm thinking about leveling either Refia (I have a dual cast in the works), Y'shtola, WoL or Cecil. Which combo would be best for the short term, and which combo would be best for the long term?

(I also have Marie and Minfilia as support options, but I'm not sure which role I would sacrifice to bring them in)

And, Orlandeau maxed. I'm sharing him now, guys. But he's naked, because I'm still raiding Ifrit. I added 5 slots:

Also have a solid ELT Ifrit build down... which naturally relies heavily on Ling. Yun + Friend Yun, Cecil, Ling, Noctis, DPS. Wish I'd thought of this before.

Lyrian

What do you guys go for when equipping Ling? I went for HP since I don't think spr nor mag affects her buffs/debuffs?

I went the HP route. She's not doing any meaningful damage otherwise, so might as well build her for durability.

Grats to all the new people with Orlandeau!

Celegus

Also have a solid ELT Ifrit build down... which naturally relies heavily on Ling. Yun + Friend Yun, Cecil, Ling, Noctis, DPS. Wish I'd thought of this before.

That's my group exactly too. I wish Yun would chain more consistently with himself though. Sometimes he gets the full 17x2 chain, but most of the time he just gets several 2/3/4 chains. Have you had any luck with them?

across

Chaining my Orlandu with friends makes me want a 2nd one to triple chain...shit is stupid powerful.

Remember the story of Icarus, who spent too much Lapis trying to get a pair of wings off of the Greek Mythology banner and then had to sell his body on the streets of Crete to pay off the debts he'd incurred buying all those Amazon Coins.

That's my group exactly too. I wish Yun would chain more consistently with himself though. Sometimes he gets the full 17x2 chain, but most of the time he just gets several 2/3/4 chains. Have you had any luck with them?

A friend of mine set up a macro to chain his Yuns for ELT. I'll ask him when I talk to him next if he can share it, if you want. He 1-2 rounds it, I think.

Remember the story of Icarus, who spent too much Lapis trying to get a pair of wings off of the Greek Mythology banner and then had to sell his body on the streets of Crete to pay off the debts he'd incurred buying all those Amazon Coins.

A friend of mine set up a macro to chain his Yuns for ELT. I'll ask him when I talk to him next if he can share it, if you want. He 1-2 rounds it, I think.

Lol I'm not gonna do it I just would love a 2nd one.

Xion86

Okay so back from my long day out. Tried to use up NRG (on Dunes) and Orbs as much as I could. Caught up with all the pages and big Congratulations to those who got lucky. And I'm still shocked how many of you got very lucky with very few 11 pulls!! :eek:. To those who didn't, hang in there and keep on trying with dailies, and you will eventually get lucky on future banners anyway, concentrate on building up event gear and TMs. The FF9 banner also looked quite cool!

I'll be saving up for many months now.

Anyway, my new Jedi looking team member is finished as much as I can, and he's all for you GAF. Shared:

xM8phZol.png

Now I'll need to learn how to chain properly too ;)

Muku

ROFL. Get home, 15 Friends things.

5 are folks that are friends that sent me gifts. 10 are Friend Requests. Bwa haha. Orlandu love is real.

A few randoms which I declined. A lot of GAF love though. Accepted all but one. About to free up slots for that person. Will all be accepted in a moment.

Only a few more ifrit fights and I'll get Ysh. Crazy to never pull her with the points. Had to reach that 1.2 mil mark. But soon I'll be able to free up all that inventory space from her trust moogles!

Yeah, I've hit the 17x2 chain pretty consistently, but now I'm running out of friend Yuns. Still, the fact that it's possible to toss DC and Barfira on Cecil and rely solely upon him is sustainable.

I just need Yuns. I used Chrono's earlier and it felt sustaina---- oh, there's Celegus the Chocobro!

... and failing to land an ATK break in Round 1 screwed me. But otherwise, this is sustainable! I will get Yoshi!

Lyrian

Only a few more ifrit fights and I'll get Ysh. Crazy to never pull her with the points. Had to reach that 1.2 mil mark. But soon I'll be able to free up all that inventory space from her trust moogles!

I hear you, there.

Glad for the free Y'sh, because at ~1.5m points, I still haven't pulled one. Starting to re-clog up with Shard of Genius moogles again :/

Had something super weird just happen on Nox.

So I run the google playstore download of Exvius through Nox, and Amazon store download of Exvius on my phone. They do not share the same lapis as they use two separate payments through the different companies. With Nox I obviously TM farm, but keep my lapis at 0, only buying lapis on my Amazon account dude to discounts. Well, as my group is TM farming on Nox, I suddenly see I have 6600 lapis sitting up in my account. Weird. But I don't hesitate and do an 11 pull with it just to see whats going on. No Orlandu, haha, but then the amount changes to what my Lapis amount was on my Amazon account minus 5000 from the 11 pull. I load up the game on my phone and its the same amount. Load up Nox again and its back to zero as usual. HOW THE HELL DID THEY CROSS OVER LIKE THAT??? Shouldnt this be impossible???

Visceir

Setzer gets atk bonus from throwing weapons, the current 50 atk Battle Hoop from FFT event is one of the highest non-TM throwing weapons available. Should probably grab it for future use.

Visceir

Anyone get Crush Helm for Orlandu? Is it worth it?

Seeing how it is 10k I will probably skip it. It's 40% breaks (upcoming WoL 6* will have 45% breaks, Olive has 50% def break), chances are you would want someone else other than Orlandu wasting their turn doing def/spr breaks.

Anyone get Crush Helm for Orlandu? Is it worth it?

What I've learned is that, if you've got the bonus units (AND YOU DO, MIKU/MUKU), the random materia/weapons could be useful in the future.

This is basically "Hi, I'm Survival Edges, did you know you'd want +10% HP on a dagger?"

Materia are slightly different. I still slightly regret not getting Lightning's materia. So I totally understand not wasting currency on materia for a character you don't currently have.

My opinion is this: unless you've got a backlog of characters to advance to 6*, go for the unique materia and eq, unless they're clearly 3* trash like Jack or Trey.

A special attack that's useful in an edge case scenario is better than, I don't know, Gigantuars or Rainbow Blooms that you can get literally any other time.

Phaenos

Well it took 25 tickets and one 11 pull, but I got the coveted Orlandu as well! (Also -finally- got my very first Miyuki too!). Got him maxed up and shared for anyone interested:

783 499 519

I have four slots open. Unfortunately I don't have the greatest weapons available yet, so he's only around 650ish attack, but I'm working on it.

Hope he helps some of you out!

Takuan

5 are folks that are friends that sent me gifts. 10 are Friend Requests. Bwa haha. Orlandu love is real.

A few randoms which I declined. A lot of GAF love though. Accepted all but one. About to free up slots for that person. Will all be accepted in a moment.
It's the only way I can experience the glory of the Thunder God T-T

Plus I need as much help as I can get with Mog King currency. Thanks for the add.

Added lots of Gaffers! (Takuan, tried to add, but you're full up.)

Being able to solo ELT FFT using Auto battle (thanks, Olive) is sublime. This is already, by far, my favorite event.

Muku

What I've learned is that, if you've got the bonus units (AND YOU DO, MIKU/MUKU), the random materia/weapons could be useful in the future.

This is basically "Hi, I'm Survival Edges, did you know you'd want +10% HP on a dagger?"

Materia are slightly different. I still slightly regret not getting Lightning's materia. So I totally understand not wasting currency on materia for a character you don't currently have.

My opinion is this: unless you've got a backlog of characters to advance to 6*, go for the unique materia and eq, unless they're clearly 3* trash like Jack or Trey.

A special attack that's useful in an edge case scenario is better than, I don't know, Gigantuars or Rainbow Blooms that you can get literally any other time.

LOL if you call me Miku that's okay too. Hahaha. It's close enough that I'd probably go by it and not even realize it.

I was actually planning on getting the Materia, was more curious if it was useful. That and where it would rank on my list on importance. First is katana. I guess I'll try to figure out where it fits in after ward. Well.. after sword. Those two weapons come first. Maybe it'll come before I stock back up on Cactaur.

It's the only way I can experience the glory of the Thunder God T-T

Plus I need as much help as I can get with Mog King currency. Thanks for the add.

:) I know how that is for a lot of the events. You're welcome!

across

I ended up ultimately deciding to pull for Orlandeau because I wanted to put his TM on Randi to give the latter access to a strong ST attack and a non-Odin AOE attack. In the process, I got Gilgamesh, who should be better than Randi on any content that doesn't benefit from Randi's killer abilities... and I got Orlandeau anyway.

Is this what it feels like to have first-FFBE problems? Maybe I'll just Moogle up a Genji Glove instead...

I woke up with 19 friend req... i NEVER have friend requests iskallt, Its like Im infested with lepra lol.

Orlandu changed all that though 😎

robotuw

I got him!
Are people sick of hearing this yet?

It took 3 11x pulls and about 30 tickets. I also got first Emperor, first Leon and a bunch of other TM fodder in the process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom