• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl *SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mii

Banned
This makes me wonder why we haven't seen an all-nintendo cast RPG yet.

It'd fucking rock.

I guess this is the closest thing to it.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Thank jebus this will be mine before the end of the week (hopefully)

Fenix

Mii said:
This makes me wonder why we haven't seen an all-nintendo cast RPG yet.

It'd fucking rock.

I guess this is the closest thing to it.

This pretty much is it. Any other game will pale in comparison :D .

TreIII

*cries manly, Hokuto no Ken style tears*

SO. BEAUTIFUL.

Marth, Ike and Meta Knight banding together really did it for me. And Sonic at Green Hill, doing loop de loops? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :D

Pellham

Banned
FSLink said:
From what I've heard from other people and the Ike videos I watched, pretty easily....Ike's a lot slower and faster, and his specials act pretty different too.

And refreshing this topic until video surfaces. x_x

EDIT: omfg video

Does not compute

To anyone who's going to be playing the import in a few days I hate you and only wish upon you terrible things.

Spoil as many things as you can and I will faithfully follow.

Sciz

SSE is going to be the most epic thing Nintendo has ever made.

I need this game.

It's interesting that Meta Knight is clearly not in control of the Halberd.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Seems like there are SSE missions where you have the option of up to at least 5 characters to choose from for the level. I guess this is why Famitsu said you would need how many hundreds of hours to complete the whole thing, the amount times you can replay a level with a different character will probably get pretty big.

Danthrax said:
Nope. They're both Fire Emblem dudes with capes, swords and blue hair. Seriously, they look too similar IMO.
If you could tell Roy and Marth apart in Melee, then you should be able to tell Ike and Marth apart in Brawl.

Father_Brain said:
Melee's was better...
These kind of responses are going to make me want to throw up all over people's laps for the next few months.

Game looks unbelievable. Level of interaction between the characters in different series is pretty epic in single player.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
OliveJuice said:
If you could tell Roy and Marth apart in Melee, then you should be able to tell them apart in Brawl.

Roy at least had brown hair, though.

ICallItFutile said:
The question is, why are unlockables such as Ness, Marth, Sonic, and Snake in the intro, and no others?

Maybe they're the only unlockables! =O
=P

Proven

ICallItFutile said:
The question is, why are unlockables such as Ness, Marth, Sonic, and Snake in the intro, and no others?

Sonic and Snake: revealed on Dojo and in commercials

Ness and Marth, probably because they have newcomers related to their series and they help protect them and end up getting trophy gunned.

Just my guess.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Sciz said:
It's interesting that Meta Knight is clearly not in control of the Halberd.

I never once thought he was. It's simply not in his character to be behind what the Halberd has been doing.

SuperJay

Hey, I don't know if this has been mentioned before --but did you notice the power-up mushroom at 1:18 is the New Super Mario Bros design? And it only made Mario grow a little, but not enormous like in Melee?

I think this suggests the large mushroom power-up from NSMB will also be in Brawl.

Fuck Snake, fuck Samus, fuck Ike.

Marth is (and was) officially the biggest badass of Brawl.

FUCK YEAH MARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda weird they showed Snake and Sonic in the intro though, they should keep it secret at least in the game so people completely new to the game would be like "zomg wtf Snake is in this game?! Sonic wtf!?".

Fenix

Man, the fact that I can have Mario play around in Green Hill and I can put Sonic through Mushroom Kingdom is making my head spin.

I'm upset that Captain Falcon got screwed out of being in the opening. Why did Ness and Marth get to be in, but no one else? I would have understood if only Sanke and Sonic got in, but I wished all the secrect charcters got in. Maybe once you unlock everyone, there will be a new opening. *wish*

But besides that it was AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom