• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Badge Arcade |OT| Gotta Grab 'em All

javadoze

I only had one free play and instead of using it on the Splatoon badges, I used it on one of the really easy Super Mario Bros machines...

...I feel so dirty.

WVW69ikHUEo5UEMI1x

rpmurphy

In the Japanese one, after a while, you can double the plays you can buy (with no boost to cost), but I haven't been able to find a way to reduce that so now I have to spend 180 Yen for 10 plays whenever I play.
You can talk to the bunny to change the play count.

edit: nvm, saw your later reply

batfax

It's my favorite part of that badge though. It looks pretty okay if you stick the ears on most other badges, so you can throw bunny ears all over.

Gravijah

Anyone get Peach from the Mario set with the little handles? Any tips? The stupid goomba totally wrecked my free plays and I want to be ready for tomorrow.

Although I like the bunny, and love making him sweat by picking the negative replies....

They missed out on replacing him with a badger.

Because badger, geddit? I'll show myself out....

-shadow-

Download kept stalling with an error code, now that the download is finally done I can't connect to the servers. Just great! :D

NoKisum

So just to clarify, after I use up those first five plays, do I earn more in upcoming days? Or can you only keep playing down the line by paying money?

Rootbeer

Banned
I got 20 badges in the demo machine today. Got two free plays and got almost a full set (missing 1 -- inkling girl) of splatoon stickers, not shabby!

Skrams

So just to clarify, after I use up those first five plays, do I earn more in upcoming days? Or can you only keep playing down the line by paying money?

If you play the practice crane game once a day you'll usually get at least one free play. If you're lucky one of the practice badges will net you 3 three free plays or more as far as I know. It's also possible they'll be giving us some free plays randomly down the line.

JoeM86

If you play the practice crane game once a day you'll usually get at least one free play. If you're lucky one of the practice badges will net you 3 three free plays or more as far as I know. It's also possible they'll be giving us some free plays randomly down the line.

Yeah. In Japan you typically get free plays each week when they give the updates. Usually it's two, but this week it was 5!

Chopper

My practice game was the same as yesterday's. Got all 5 badges and no free turns. Great.

No console stickers today either.

ffdgh

got a random 1 free play, 2 from practice, and managed to snag 7 stickers(5 unique). Could have gotten a few more squids if they fell just right.

Got three free plays today. Botched the first two attempts, but the last one worked really well and I got an entire set in one swipe. XD

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh cool, randomly got a free play today (got the ALBW music icon when I wanted the Miiplaza or eShop one), though got Mii Plaza on my 2nd try....but failed my 3rd. Stupid jumping icons.

Top Bottom