• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

across

4.75/3 = 1.583%

Your chances of ripping Tilith on BF2 banner are slightly better than getting a rainbow.

Fortunately, they'll be delaying Tilith's 6* form for a good long while yet, similar to how WoL's 6* form is getting pushed back. So anyone who needs or wants her will have plenty of time to stockpile tickets and lapis.

Kouriozan

4.75/3 = 1.583%

Your chances of ripping Tilith on BF2 banner are slightly better than getting a rainbow.

They need to demote those losers Karl and Seria to 3* base.

No wonder Chilly ragequitted
hey Chilly if you read this we still love you!
because of her.

sFvXaCfl.jpg

And found how much I had to spend for Tilith

Also, I wasted everything I had for Tilith, god she was hard to pull. (30 tickets and 15,000 Lapis)
Gumi has to give me a rainbow, I deserve it!
As always I linked the quote so if you want some flashbacks you can read that previous thread by clicking the arrow.

Lyrian

I'm impressed that Reddit et al. complained enough about this FF3 revisit, clearly a good-natured gesture directed towards newer accounts, to get missions added to it. I'm actually a little embarrassed to collect this 250 lapis, though not embarrassed enough to leave it on the table.

Free lapis is free lapis. Not complaining at all. Still, as a measure of power creep, it's almost scary how trivial the exploration is at current Global power levels.

4.75/3 = 1.583%

They need to demote those losers Karl and Seria to 3* base.

That's really depressing because it's accurate. Think I need a beverage after digesting that prospect.

robotuw

Ok so I was even more lucky than I thought when I got her the first time. I should be thinking of her as another 5* base. Glad I don't have to touch that banner again.

Rixa

Ok so I was even more lucky than I thought when I got her the first time. I should be thinking of her as another 5* base. Glad I don't have to touch that banner again.

You need to remember that we don't know what was the pull rate % back then. But yeah it wasnt easy to get her. I didn't get her, I got 3 Karl's.

Kouriozan

Holy shit the bots are back and Bahamut HP is dropping even faster this time.
RIP my moogle I guess, don't tell me Gumi employees left from work already.

Kettch

Maybe the first set of bots ran out of free lapis and so they started up new accounts? Or do we know that gumi actually did something?

Kouriozan

Now getting server are busy at the end of my arena match, tried multiple time, managed to get back in and finishing the match I got the same error.
Well they managed to break my consecutive wins too!

Edit : thankfully third time the charm and I didn't lose the match miraculously.

c-murph

Daily: Eight
Ticket: Eight

Daily reminder this game isn't RNG.

I feel the same way. I've started doing dailies again for the first time in forever and I've gotten like fiver Sheras... Hmmmmm....

Sooooooooo ignore Tilith. Who needs her anyway

Chilly.

Good. Good. This just means GUMI will have to give us all top prize!

Muku

Quite a lot of orlandeau aren't using excaliburs. I don't know if it's because of auto equip, a trial or simply weren't lucky enough to get a cecil, but maaaaan does he suck without it

I'm actually working on an Excal for mine now. Just had Dual Cast and several DWs in the works that had to get done first. But I'm working on that Excal for him.

And bots are back? Well...

Nikokuno

I have a lot of issues named adds while running the very last version of Nox and it's fucking my macro progression. The last version I used stop working all of a sudden so I decided to uninstall it and install the latest : worst decision.

I have adds like every 10 mins or so since then, anyone with the same issue?

Also, I don't remember the layout of icons to use to avoid the macro to fuck up Nox when FFBE.apk just decide to stop.

So they did nothing to make up for my rank and reward being screwed, just banned bots, sat back and hoped their players would spend $ on Lapis refreshes to try and regain their positions.

Then it happens all over again.

If I spent money on this I would be raging.

robotuw

We're back in bot hell but I'm done with the mog king event. Got the usual essentials, the dagger, and one support giantcryst.

I'm thinking of going back and getting the king burst pot from Bahamut. How does the esper requirement work with chains these days? Can I just plop Odin in the middle of a landu chain and call it good?

Lyrian

We're back in bot hell but I'm done with the mog king event. Got the usual essentials, the dagger, and one support giantcryst.

I'm thinking of going back and getting the king burst pot from Bahamut. How does the esper requirement work with chains these days? Can I just plop Odin in the middle of a landu chain and call it good?

To get credit for the esper requires one of:

-- Killshot [odin/shiva does 35kish damage]
-- Must chain with the chain that deals the killing blow
-- Must be the next direct hit after the killing blow or chain hits [overkill]

Overkill chains don't count for credit.

Celegus

I always pop the esper first, wait for summon animation to start, skip it, and immediately press my good units (Setzer+Yun chain in my case). Hasn't failed me yet.

robotuw

Do you guys think the event exclusive dagger is a must have? I don't have Rem of course.

I tend to go for most event equipment but the dagger seems pretty nice. High magic for a non-rod weapon and high spirt for a non-staff weapon. I think it would be a good fit for Ling or Ace if you have them. You could also put it on Cecil maybe if you needed the spr over the hp from the survival knife or the gigantaxe.

To get credit for the esper requires one of:

-- Killshot [odin/shiva does 35kish damage]
-- Must chain with the chain that deals the killing blow
-- Must be the next direct hit after the killing blow or chain hits [overkill]

Overkill chains don't count for credit.

I always pop the esper first, wait for summon animation to start, skip it, and immediately press my good units (Setzer+Yun chain in my case). Hasn't failed me yet.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot later. Should be downright pleasant compared to that echidna bullshit.

SeanTSC

Syntsui

Well, say goodbye for rooted phones in the near future. It will be the easiest way to prevent this in future raids I guess.

I just hope they don't change their stance on emulators.

Mipcgamer

I tend to go for most event equipment but the dagger seems pretty nice. High magic for a non-rod weapon and high spirt for a non-staff weapon. I think it would be a good fit for Ling or Ace if you have them. You could also put it on Cecil maybe if you needed the spr over the hp from the survival knife or the gigantaxe.

Yes, because it's one of the better stat-stick daggers and most daggers suck.

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Category:Weapons#Daggers

And even in JP it's still one of the best.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/items/equips/weapon#wiki_daggers

It's generally unwise to skip any event weapon that gives +stats or an elemental effect.

Thank you, I agree now and will get the thing (after the giantcrysts, of course).

This bot shit is seriously infuriating. I did some refreshes. I can't believe they haven't even addressed it?

I mean is it even worth the trouble at this point? Think I'd rather just move on and focus on finishing up mog king.

Alkez

Disappointed this bot nonsense has returned. Still 11k atm but we'll see where I'm at in the morning :/

At least the Overwatch Anniversary event is awesome lol.

Disappointed this bot nonsense has returned. Still 11k atm but we'll see where I'm at in the morning :/

At least the Overwatch Anniversary event is awesome lol.

I still haven't been knocked out of the top 5k so the bots haven't caught up to me yet, thankfully. Overwatch....ohhhh Overwatch. The game I paid an excessive amount for the collector's edition for, and then played for like 4 hours and never touched again.

tuffymon

This bot shit is seriously infuriating. I did some refreshes. I can't believe they haven't even addressed it?

I mean is it even worth the trouble at this point? Think I'd rather just move on and focus on finishing up mog king.

I still think it's worth doing, 300 rank xp a pop, T3 stones, xp/money, and magicites... that is of course if you need or want any of that stuff... I should rank up 1 more time to 120 before the event ends, so I'll be doing this for sure~

I'm slowly losing spots again 7850~ @ 5.3m

I'm actually working on an Excal for mine now. Just had Dual Cast and several DWs in the works that had to get done first. But I'm working on that Excal for him.

And bots are back? Well...

I'm really excited to get my first set of TM's done. Right now I've got Dual Wield, Bracer, Excalibur, Save the Queen and Blade Mastery all at around 10-20%. I expect a real massive boost when they're all done and if it's enough of a boost I'm going straight after Beast of the Dark and Gilgamesh for that Genji Blade, Large Blade Mastery and ATK+30%. I figure I'll be jumping from around 400 ATK to almost 900~ if I've done my math right.

It just hinges on those first set of TM's getting Orlandeau above or near 850 ATK so I can cheese the bosses but I'm not sure it will since it's the wrong Blade Mastery for the weapons.

Alkez

I still haven't been knocked out of the top 5k so the bots haven't caught up to me yet, thankfully. Overwatch....ohhhh Overwatch. The game I paid an excessive amount for the collector's edition for, and then played for like 4 hours and never touched again.

LOL until 4 months ago that was me. I bought it and felt like the game was so underproduced. It was like I had payed for a beta. But the guy I play cod with got me into it. I think I just fell in love with the characters and the different skins tbh (Mercy and D.Va are my Overwatch waifus). The gunplay is so so. And the map design is mostly trash lol.

Syntsui

Time to go back to Overwatch I guess. It's been a while since I played and the patch download is almost finished.

I hope I get some nice skins this time. I had good luck in the Christmas event, let's see how that holds up.

Just passed the 4m point mark and sitting at a rank well over 100k.

I'm pass the 4.6m mark and sitting at 86k. This is getting to be insane.

Watch Gumi absolutely ignore the rewards situation.Though we have been compensated for less, so there's that. For now, still doing the raid for rank and pts drops.

Syntsui

I'm pass the 4.6m mark and sitting at 86k. This is getting to be insane.

Watch Gumi absolutely ignore the rewards situation.Though we have been compensated for less, so there's that. For now, still doing the raid for rank and pts drops.
It would be awesome if they treated this like Dokkan Battle treated cheaters in the World Tournament.

They gave the rewards, banned the cheaters and recalculated the positions, then they gave the rewards again.

Nikokuno

Kaiser Knuckles : done 😁 (3 Xiao)
Still have 2 Shine at ~79% in the hatch.

I'm planning to buff Fryevia, I think I'll farm Dual Wield (8 Zidane) for now for her but what should I farm next, only have 1 Vanille, maybe Leon TM? 🤔

Feep

Banned
I'm a crappy F2P player who doesn't play too much. Team:

Exdeath (470 MAG)
Chizuru (521 ATK, w/ Second Knife)
Refia
Minfilia
Cecil

I have around 80% worth of TM moogles so I can get (almost) anything I want now, and I'm trying to determine what will have the greatest impact.

TM's theoretically available are Blade Mastery, Doublehand, Dual Wield, Dual Cast (for Refia?), Letters and Arms, Excalibur, Holy, Ribbon, Ultima, Mentality, Brave Suit. What's the best bang for my buck, here? Normally I'd say Dual Wield but Chizuru is pretty limited with weapon choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom