• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Neither of my B&B or ikairi2 got extra power. I put Def 3 on B&B and Second Chance on ikairi2.

I'll admit that Second Chance did help during HSC with the gummi copter mobs, but once that saved me once, DB3 each time prevented the copter mob attacks afterwards.

That said, having both of those on the same keyblade is quite handy.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Got extra attack on my regular Pooh. Added a gauge 1 and now I get up to 7 without any issue.

E: Any reason to hold onto a second iKairi 2?

Got extra attack on my regular Pooh. Added a gauge 1 and now I get up to 7 without any issue.

If you wanted Key Art 5, you needed to guilt iKairi 2 before the 25th. Otherwise, you can utilize it in a dual setup on a magic-focused keyblade so that you can keep refilling gauges/restoring HP.

Skittles

Not really. It'd be better to try and roll a good trait on her(or save her for a better guilt roll during a guilt campaign). Her buff can be outclassed easily by a color specific medal and she deals fixed damage (plus no setup is realistically burning anywhere near 20 bars a turn).

Not really. It'd be better to try and roll a good trait on her(or save her for a better guilt roll during a guilt campaign). Her buff can be outclassed easily by a color specific medal and she deals fixed damage (plus no setup is realistically burning anywhere near 20 bars a turn).

I'm burning 14+ now because I can. ;)

Oh I am with my setups that have either iSora 2 or Xion due to them both having extra attack and being 3 gauges per attack each.

Also, her fixed damage amount definitely helps for eggs

deanote666

20-28k (extra attack or not) of GUARANTEED damage is nothing to sneeze at when fighting high level enemies.

Xigbar B, iB&B, Male B, any medal with extra attack, etc. can easily tax a keyblade if you don't have SP reducing abilities.

c-murph

My Key Art #5 turned out alright.

EfI15wd.png

Credo

How are people getting guilted Key Art #5s? It comes with 3 pips, but didn't we only get 2 Mickey & Brooms? Or could you get two Key Art 5s if you guilted both iKairi2 and KH2 iSora?

How are people getting guilted Key Art #5s? It comes with 3 pips, but didn't we only get 2 Mickey & Brooms? Or could you get two Key Art 5s if you guilted both iKairi2 and KH2 iSora?

I did one last pull and lucked out with another KH2 iSora, so I was able to guilt it and already had a guilted iKairi2.

That said, curse you poison resistance...:

Azuran

Banned

Lucky mofos in this thread.

But then again, I shouldn't speak considering I got Sora in my first pull. Too bad he never appeared again and I decided to save my jewels for another day.

c-murph

So,is strength still capped at three teirs? I use B&B and KA#5 and I still only get a sword with a three. I thought everything was bumped to 7 tiers.

Famassu

So,is strength still capped at three teirs? I use B&B and KA#5 and I still only get a sword with a three. I thought everything was bumped to 7 tiers.
Nope, should be 7, though I think I've peronally only gone up to 6 with STR, 7 with Speed & Magic Defense with my double attack Vexen B.

Credo

Lucky mofos in this thread.

But then again, I shouldn't speak considering I got Sora in my first pull. Too bad he never appeared again and I decided to save my jewels for another day.

Same here. I pulled 10 times and got him on one of my first pulls and then he never showed up again. Really wish I could've gotten a guilted Key Art, but I guess it's not the end of the world.

from reddit.

First tier 6 medal revealed. Medals are getting pretty crazy.

Sephiroth EX
Tier: 6
Attribute: Reversed Power
Gauges: 3
Multiplier: 5.96x ~ 11.04x
Ability: [AOE] Buffs GEN ATK by 1 tier for 1 turn. Buffs P ATK by 5 tiers for 1 turn. Debuffs the enemies' GDD by 1 tier for 1 turn. Debuffs the enemies' P DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Damage scales with higher HP.
Hits: 1
Plays "One Winged Angel" BGM when shared
0.58% pull rate

53oReqv.jpg

Skittles

Any value in the 4 new avatar boards?
The pooh boards are really great, especially this week because of the lux skill in them
According to the ticker that updates every day at 4pm PT, Unicornus has been absolutely dominating in lux collection compared to its closest competitor, Vulpes. End-of-week should be interesting, maybe we'll get that 1000 jewel prize after all.

get spooked
I am become whale, destroyer of wallets

CRS

According to the ticker that updates every day at 4pm PT, Unicornus has been absolutely dominating in lux collection compared to its closest competitor, Vulpes. End-of-week should be interesting, maybe we'll get that 1000 jewel prize after all.

Numbers aren't that accurate for both Unicornis and Vulpes. Both don't have their top 30 players in one party so Vulpes can still get 1st. Vulpes' top 5/10 beat Unicornis but I believe Unicornis' Top 30 beat Vulpes'. Either way, like you said, it can be a super close race.

Restarted my JP account to try to get the new medal.
I wasted my luck on the first pull... (also the free pull)

Why do I keep getting these boosted TSUM TSUM medals?

I haven't even gotten a boosted medal from a pull on my real global account...

Razmos

Starting to get worried about my colloseum ranking now. I was at around rank 3000 and now I'm now rank 6200, it went up by about 400 just today, and it's going to go up faster over the next few days.

Credo

If you're not able to get in the top 10,000, is it even worth doing the coliseum beyond clearing out both boards? I don't think I've ever gotten closer than something like 14,000.

Famassu

Still around 6900th place and I can probably get further into it, so I might still have a chance of staying in the Top 10 000. :S

deanote666

If you're not able to get in the top 10,000, is it even worth doing the coliseum beyond clearing out both boards? I don't think I've ever gotten closer than something like 14,000.

I cleared out all 4 boards.

I'm ranked in the 140's. I can taste it but can't get into the top 100. I haven't hit my limit but would need to go into the 700+ rounds to get there... I'm in the 660's rounds now. 10-20 rounds between 2-4 ranks now...

Azuran

Banned
Coliseum is a complete mess nowadays. Seriously, I don't have the time or patience to complete 400+ stages especially when the first 200 shouldn't even exist. Where's the fun in beating up weak ass enemies for the first half?

Please don't tell me it's going to be like this forever.

CRS

Coliseum is a complete mess nowadays. Seriously, I don't have the time or patience to complete 400+ stages especially when the first 200 shouldn't even exist. Where's the fun in beating up weak ass enemies for the first half?

worse now with traits. If you don't have a Gen ATK +3 with an Extra Attack trait, you're fucked.

cGYVMFq.png

No confirmation on Roxas or HD Namine being mercy pulls or orbed.

Aren't they always orbed during the introduction though?

If I had to guess ill Roxas will be 5(maybe 10) pull guarantee. Namine HD will just be pure luck.

If it's only 5 pulls then I'd say. Pull 1 is full price. Pull 2 is 2500, Pull 3 is 2300, Pull 4 is 2100, Pull 5 is 1900. 11800 jewels total.
Seems almost too good to be true...

Might just be goes does 100 every pull, and after mercy pull 10, then it cost only 1900 to pull.

If it's 10 pulls I won't be pulling at all.
But if it's 5 pulls. I probably will pull, or fight the urge to pull at least.

Famassu

In Japan they seem to ramp up. I mean, deanote666 here says he's over 600 rounds and the enemy levels aren't even past, what, 700-800? vs. Japanese round 600+ have lvl 3250 enemies. I imagine now that so many people can get so far in the western KHUX, there's at least insentive for SENA to push for harder enemies earlier in the coming months

deanote666

In Japan they seem to ramp up. I mean, deanote666 here says he's over 600 rounds and the enemy levels aren't even past, what, 700-800? vs. Japanese round 600+ have lvl 3250 enemies. I imagine now that so many people can get so far in the western KHUX, there's at least insentive for SENA to push for harder enemies earlier in the coming months

Level 789 at round 669.

Psxphile

So it starts at 3000 for the 1st pull, and after steadily decreasing to 1900 on the 5th it stays 1900 jewels per pull for the entirety of the banner's run? Good for multi-pullers, I guess.

Man, I wish I was able to put more time into the Cross boards but it just takes up too much time to farm cross coins. And no word on a Bonus Time component.

Somewhere between 3500-4000 in coliseum ranking after having spent the better part of the month at around 13k+. Getting harder to not get killed in some rounds, but Vexen B's Triple Threat and Extra attack gives me a fighting chance. Probably should have pulled for that Second Chance after all. Oh well.

I was considering going all-out on lux farming this week to vie for the 2nd tier reward (4 Magic Gems!) but reaching that 100th place cut-off is going to be a pain. Currenty 290th and falling fast, especially during Bonus Times if I'm unable to participate. Might have to dedicate some time to farming Raid bosses during off-hours. The only reason I'm even considering going that far is because of how easy it is to off the crabs in one go and because of all the bonus lux from the skills I have on my medals (and shared medal max-guilted World of Chaos). Here's to the next couple of days.

I have a few questions about how HD Namine works:
- Can it copy a friend medal?
- What happens if it is the last medal used (either friend medal or final one in Coli)?
- What happens if it is placed behind another HD Namine?

Psxphile

- What happens if it is the last medal used (either friend medal or final one in Coli)?

- dunno, thought maybe it only works for medals on keyblade slots
- notice says "single target attack if it fails to copy", so...
- inception... or fails

Razmos

It can copy a friend medal
It does a single weak attack if used without another medal (and does a comical failing animation where your character holds up the keyblade and a star falls out of it that hits you on the head and makes a funny sound)
It does the same thing if it copies another Namine medal.

So my marluxia B is still my strongest aoe speed attacker, thinking of putting one of my 2 AB3max of him, but wanted to know your thoughts and if another event medal is coming up which could dethrone him.

Top Bottom