• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Although her argument that the Banshee is the equivalent to a power weapon is a little stupid.

I think Halo is fun when vehicles are something to worry about, but the Banshee goes beyond "hey team, let's make sure we handle that vehicle" and crosses into "the sole purpose of this game is to control/hide from this one horribly unbalanced vehicle" territory. Bungie included weapons in the game that are meant to be specific counters to the Banshee and then they gave the Banshee features that make those counters null and void.

Sadly I can't do much with this while I'm on mobile.
I'll look around on Waypoint and Bnet later, maybe others have reported.
You need to study up on your HaloGAF lore.

I'm not sure they messed with anything, their whole picture just looks over saturated. Look at the Xbox bar, it's almost neon. Maybe that's it.

Thats a good point, but I still think they tweaked the colors just a bit... I hope ultimately they just keep it more true to the art..what they have is too good to mess with. If they want to change anything, change the logo texture.

Gui_PT

I'm being serious about Thermight though, PM him, I'll tell him to give you one. I assume they're not region locked?

I have no idea if they are region locked.

And I appreciate it but I don't like bothering people with PM's for codes(I should stop being such a wuss)

nbraun80

So i got called garage today in anni. btb on headlong because I used rockets to go 14 and 5. ha He was just mad because I blew up his gauss warthog twice. :)

Its plenty feasible to require DLC on some lists, COD does it also, as do quite a lot of online shooters. Don't be cheap, get the DLC, its gone down as much as it ever will. Most of the COD BLOPS DLC packs are still massively overpriced, 1200 ms points for a couple of maps that don't come up often unless you actually go into the DLC specific playlists? Please, Halo fans are getting a bargain with the DLC

No they are not getting a bargain, because they maps are rarely in matchmaking. COD DLC may be expensive, but the DLC always shows up in matchmaking.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ram is on fire today.

Would be so amazing if Tashi was the next one down, it would almost be worth seeing. (Sorry, Tashi!)

I've been called a basement dweller a time or two, though never an attic or garage. :lol

:lol :lol wtf

kylej

Banned
We need a HaloGAF history book featuring the storied past of Vire, the Dax handjob incident, and the banning of EazyB. Would pay.

It's taken us half a decade to get close to a finished HaloGAF montage. The Tome of HaloGAFiquities will be finished around the time of the Rapture.

We need a HaloGAF history book featuring the storied past of Vire, the Dax handjob incident, and the banning of EazyB. Would pay.

I actually considered putting something together like that on HaloGAF.com, but with more of a "lessons learned" angle. Ended up just using that idea for the Tips for Junior Members page.

Might still be worthwhile; a recap of the ill-fated Bungie Humpday event from the HaloGAF viewpoint would be nice (to counter the Bungie writeup).

Would there be any interest? What major events in HaloGAF history should be included?

- The banning of EazyB.
- Halo 3 thread getting locked.
- The Bungie Humpday shenanigans.
- Any PAX meetups, etc.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

Wouldn't mind doing a podcast about it honestly. Probably be hilarious. We would need some real old schools on it though. I'm middle school lol

Top Bottom