• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What recent threads deserve to be in the Forum Archive?

The one where the guy quit his job after 2 hours or some shit (sonic avatar, I think)
The one where the dude wrote a horribly written, profanity-strewn essay for a college class and had a mental breakdown about his art
The one where a GAFfer's brother made a godawful rap album with a contrived name (Legend of a Journey?)
The one with a grand Russian Pokemon conspiracy
The one where a GAFfer wants to murder-cuck NPCs in Skyrim

Like the worst Friends episode names ever

Plum

The one where the guy quit his job after 2 hours or some shit (sonic avatar, I think)
The one where the dude wrote a horribly written, profanity-strewn essay for a college class and had a mental breakdown about his art
The one where a GAFfer's brother made a godawful rap album with a contrived name (Legend of a Journey?)

The one where Joey forgets to plug in headphones

robotrock

Banned
The thread where Justin Bailey said "I bet G4 will leave the TV market before Nintendo leaves the console one" and almost exactly 10 years later bumped it with simply "Called it."

Delete all the unfunny people who tried necroing it afterward.

can i get a link

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
OMG. Was that the same one where he asked a girl to "fool around" in the car after studying?

EDIT: It is.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1353193

Goes to Page 2
It's like XCOM

Jeff-Bridges-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Thoraxes

I like the one where the guy got asked by a chick if she could dominate him or something, and he was real nervous about it, but ended up having a happy ending and learning something new about himself in the end.

DJMicLuv

Anyone got a link the the Pentagod thread. That was fucking amazing, I was crying with laughter when that went off.

Ohhhh myyy godddd. Legend of a Journey is truly the best thing I've ever seen on GAF. That shit was cracking me up for years man.

The song "Life iz so blak" was sooooooo good 😂😂😂

Edit: Link to song - https://youtu.be/BVdDq_FYIUw

So there's a link to the Forum Archive at the bottom of the NeoGAF main page, where you can "relive classic GAF moments." From what I can tell, though, no threads have been added to that section for about two and a half years.

So what recent-ish threads would qualify for the closest thing we have to a GAF thread hall of fame?

Are there any that are good or important or insane enough?

Historical threads I think are important, just to capture that 'moment' of time

What about that thread from a couple years ago about some shitty book the OP was reading that got bumped after a few months by the author of the book, who signed all his posts with his name, didn't know how to quote, and then when he got banned compared Gaf to Stalin or something like that on his Twitter?

What about that thread from a couple years ago about some shitty book the OP was reading that got bumped after a few months by the author of the book, who signed all his posts with his name, didn't know how to quote, and then when he got banned compared Gaf to Stalin or something like that on his Twitter?
I need a link lol

Holy shit, this was my favorite lol

My favorite was the haunted house reactions thread. All them people freakin out plus the add on photoshops. I couldn't stop laughing looking through that thread

Top Bottom