• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo SPORT | OT | Putting it all on the line

I proposed this in the beta/demo thread but the timing wasn't really relevant anymore, but I want to suggest it again-- Can we use #GAF as one of the three tags for shared things to try to push around stuff we've made without having to search specifically by name? That feels like it would be really convenient. Well, whatever, I'll do it and just hope others do, lol.
Can liveries be shared? Or have a club livery a la Driveclub?
When you complete a livery in the editor it literally gives you the option to share it immediately. You give it a title, categorize it, add a short description and give it 3 keywords.

I had a look into the whole gimx kit as i have a driving force wheel that is fine for me but as far as i could tell i needed a pc nearby which i dont have.

This isnt all that expensive as its a good deal and my wheel is old as so dont mind upgrading. Is the g27 a better wheel?

I'm sure the G29 is better, it being a new version and all. Doesn't have a shifter included, you decide if that matters, if you have the money and you want a wheel, just buy it.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
After the awesome beta I'm debating if I buy it now (and renew my ps+) or wait for some kind of deal on black friday.

Anyway, i took the liberty to create a Google Spreadsheet with the with the ids of those that posted them in here.

I think this way will be easier to stay update (OP will get crazy when/if this topic explode) and we can put some more information like region and usual time of play.

Here's the link to it:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P6ZWLr0RmCG0rFeqw7rh6tYscIxbpvbvQxYjhoZL3Zw/edit#gid=0

We made it boys and girls. Quote this post if you want your PSN in the OT for GAF GT Racing

Hey, if you think it'll be useful just put it in the OP!

Waiting for a game to unlock that's already on your hard drive is like sitting at a red light with no one around.
(yes I took this during the demo)
1izUcLv.jpg

Hawk269

Kaz recently tweeted about the DLC.

They'll be bringing back

- Super GT
- Commercial cars
- Vintage cars
- Famous cars
- More tracks

https://twitter.com/Kaz_Yamauchi/status/919479828843286528
https://www.dualshockers.com/gran-turismo-sport-dlc-cars-tracks/

Commercial cars and more tracks are what I want. I hope they don't charge much for this stuff though. Game is a bit bare bones. Hopefully they offer some stuff for free, but if we have to pay a lot just to get stuff that should be in a $60.00 dollar game and they nickle and dime us that would not been cool...it would be lootboxes without calling them lootboxes. lol <kidding>

got a reply from ricmotech that make money from selling loadcell brake upgrades for thrust master pedals: their kit doesn't fit the pedals that come with the new T-GT wheel :(

Bollocks

It all started more than a decade ago with a 32bit system and a tube tv...

gran_turismo_gt_sport_raw.jpg

&#10004;&#65039;

psvr.png

&#10004;&#65039;

i1oW4jTOdyGpkSB.jpg

&#10004;&#65039;
I never understood why you have to be an adult, now I do.
cVpN5Po.gif

what have I done

Hawk269

Been a while since I bought a PSN game on Digital Pre-order. Does it unlock at Midnight Eastern Time, so for me it would be 10pm since I am in Mountain time?

GHG

Gold Member
Switched Netflix over from the Pro to the Xbox and the 1.02 update is now flying.

Coincidence? I think not!

If you use other applications that rely on the internet while downloading on the PS4 it will throttle your downloads.

Ehker

This is amazing.

The original Kaz dancing gif has been surpassed.

Lmao just noticed translator-san in the background in the white suit. Too perfect.
Ha, you're right! Stood out for how stiff he was but didn't catch who it was.

thelastword

Banned
Just got the 1.02 update by manually checking.
If you're not getting the notification for 1.02, it's possible that you don't have enough space available....so manual check to find out, and you can free some space up and then do the download before everything goes live...

Makes sense why they do it, but a priority download option would be nice.

Agreed. And also not generally be slower than every other piece of tech I own. But hey, baby steps.

If you're not getting the notification for 1.02, it's possible that you don't have enough space available....so manual check to find out, and you can free some space up before everything goes live...

If it thinks I don't have free space when I have close to 400 gigs, I have bigger issues than horrific download speeds lol.

thelastword

Banned
If it thinks I don't have free space when I have close to 400 gigs, I have bigger issues than horrific download speeds lol.
Yeah, I figured you may have been alright in the storage department, but other persons who recently freed up space to download GTS may want to do a manual check, if they realize they're not getting the 1.02 update automatically....

Mush

This is amazing.

The original Kaz dancing gif has been surpassed.

Lmao just noticed translator-san in the background in the white suit. Too perfect.
please for the love of all things holy someone .gif this video it's just too perfect

NEVERMIND THANK YOU MOBIUS YOU WERE ALWAYS MY FAVOURITE MONARCH

Top Bottom