• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Announcing the Sea of Thieves Technical Alpha - December 16th-18th

RoKKeR

Looking forward to seeing what's new this time around. Nice that an additional 5k will make it in.

Hope there's some additional content, too.

I got the email at 2:20pm today and the invites are being sent out right now, so the Rare twitter feed is saying. Check your inbox's. I have nothing so far :(

Tecnniqe

Banned
I got the email at 2:20pm today and the invites are being sent out right now, so the Rare twitter feed is saying. Check your inbox's. I have nothing so far :(

giphy.gif

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I got an email!

That said to wait for the real email if i was selected. God damnit.

This is exactly the game that needs an open alpha or beta, because so many people (myself included) just don't know what the hell you do in this game. I need to play it.

BraXzy

I got far too excited when I saw the first email in my inbox the other day... don't get my hopes up to tell me about an alpha I'm not going to be lucky enough to be a part of. Ugh.

The closed test was really good from what I heard, so I'm excited to see more of the game with this open alpha. Hopefully it's ship shape!

Can you become a bloke by teaming up with other people, finding treasure, and right before you go to turn it in, blunder your 'team members' into smithereens and take the gold for yourself?!

AARG . YEK YEK YEK YEK .

Zuzzissm0

still hope the game will have a living world with npc ect. like other MMO-ish games (Destiny).
all i see is a big empty ocean an a pirate ship simulator and for that i can play AC4.
in short i dont know what to expect out of this game

still hope the game will have a living world with npc ect. like other MMO-ish games (Destiny).
all i see is a big empty ocean an a pirate ship simulator and for that i can play AC4.
in short i dont know what to expect out of this game

I think they said there will be some NPCs in the world, but haven't specified on their exact role just yet. So im in the same boat as you. heh heh

Top Bottom