• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All Mario fans should be following Supper Mario Broth

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
vLsuC0N.gif

In the Mini-Game Tour mode in Mario Party 6, Twila appears to be driving a bus. Zooming in, however, we can see she is merely pretending to be driving, as her hands are only hovering around the steering wheel without touching it.

Toxi

Banned

There is a design parallel between the Mario Bros. and the princesses traditionally paired up with them. The number of eyelashes on Princess Peach’s eyes - six - matches the number of curved segments in Mario’s mustache. Likewise, Princess Daisy has two eyelashes on each eye, which matches Luigi’s two-segment mustache. Whether this is a coincidence or a deliberate design choice is unknown.

Neiteio

There is a design parallel between the Mario Bros. and the princesses traditionally paired up with them. The number of eyelashes on Princess Peach's eyes - six - matches the number of curved segments in Mario's mustache. Likewise, Princess Daisy has two eyelashes on each eye, which matches Luigi's two-segment mustache. Whether this is a coincidence or a deliberate design choice is unknown.
Also, I just counted, and Wario has six points in his stache, while Waluigi has two points, so they also match their counterparts. (A "point" being where you can see it zigzag.)

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Jesus Christ that shows you the amount of detail Nintendo put in their character designs.

There is a design parallel between the Mario Bros. and the princesses traditionally paired up with them. The number of eyelashes on Princess Peach’s eyes - six - matches the number of curved segments in Mario’s mustache. Likewise, Princess Daisy has two eyelashes on each eye, which matches Luigi’s two-segment mustache. Whether this is a coincidence or a deliberate design choice is unknown.

Explains this official commercial for New Super Luigi U.

274831.gif

Incompatibility.

Seriously, it's 30 seconds, watch it.

Toxi

Banned
While female Toads have been commonplace in Paper Mario and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, they have disappeared from the series entirely starting with Super Paper Mario, with the only hint that they could still exist being this quip from an angry Toad during a one-time event in Paper Mario: Color Splash. (Note that this isn’t conclusive evidence, as his wife could be something other than a Toad.)

tumblr_osqjs9lE8X1rrftcdo1_500.jpg

The first few frames of Mario’s animation after capturing an enemy in Super Mario Odyssey.

The face of a man whose sense of self is on the brink of destruction, for he is a mere toy in the hands of the gods controlling him, forcing him to steal lives against his will, all in the name of "fun".

Toxi

Banned
tumblr_oo5d4hJoUk1rrftcdo1_1280.jpg

The files for Super Mario Run contain 27 copies of the same render of Mario’s head at different resolutions.

SparkStar

Neo Member
Just found these folks a few weeks ago.
As someone who has burned out most Beta info for Mario, this is hitting that "useless minutae that is relevant to nothing" spot like it hasn't been hit in YEARS.

Oberon

Banned
While female Toads have been commonplace in Paper Mario and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, they have disappeared from the series entirely starting with Super Paper Mario, with the only hint that they could still exist being this quip from an angry Toad during a one-time event in Paper Mario: Color Splash. (Note that this isn't conclusive evidence, as his wife could be something other than a Toad.)

I am pretty sure it was revealed that Toads don't have sexes

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...toad-doesnt-identify-as-a-gender-9879797.html

Richie

Thank you so much for this OP, gonna follow this insanity on the spot.

Color Splash is great for screenshots:

pmcs428.png

Preach it! I was snapping pics like crazy all through the game, if only the Wii U had the Switch's picture button. Just a handful from Miiverse:

WVW69kUCgOYBJDpNvh

WVW69j7BYosipUmwDr

WVW69jtVGJIhSO1XgB

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Uh oh.

That's three positive posts in a row for Color Splash.

Any more behaviour like that and the mods may have to close this thread!

Top Bottom