• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jersey Shore season 5 - Jersdays at 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

I'm basically ready for this show to be over and done with by now.

I enjoyed the first three seasons, but the most recent season in Italy was just really boring.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Im ready for this

ib1BTZQuy0SDN8.gif

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Italy was what it was because it was in Italy where no one spoke English and I think it was just a few weeks or something - here's hoping that this is much better.

Italy still had its highlights though.

The guys had ZERO game in Italy which is why the season sucked so bad

Also situation went from funny to a certified creeper

Himself

What is the best place for those of us cable-less folks to catch it? Hulu takes a couple weeks to get up to date.

.GqueB.

Banned
Are they back at the sho-ah?

What is the best place for those of us cable-less folks to catch it? Hulu takes a couple weeks to get up to date.

MTV.com I think? I recall them having quite a few episodes streaming there. Not sure if its the whole season.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Italy sucked because it wasn't in Jersey. Every non-Jersey edition of Jersey Shore has sucked. Remember how much Miami sucked aside from the Sammi/JWoWW fight?

Yeah.

Jersey Shore in Jersey is the stuff of dreams. My TV is ready.

Italy sucked because it wasn't in Jersey. Every non-Jersey edition of Jersey Shore has sucked. Remember how much Miami sucked aside from the Sammi/JWoWW fight?

Yeah.

Ah man, it's in Jersey Again? I was hoping for like a World Tour of Ron and Sammi fights!

Nizz

Wow, I didn't even realize this was back on tonight. Last season was a bit of a letdown but I'm game to watch tonight's show. Snookie got really annoying to me last season though, acting like a completely spoiled brat.

thekad

Banned

Yeah.

Nah, Miami was the best season.

This is still going on it's fifth season?

If this manages to get past the amount of seasons of Seinfeld, Friends and The X-Files, I have lost all hope in modern TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom