• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10.27.17 is about to be YUGE. What will you be playing?!

Bandit1

bjengel_large_20170730_001_-_h_2017.jpg

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

N° 2048

Honestly would love to get them all but I'm probably still going to be playing South Park, Cuphead and then Yomawari: Midnight Shadows coming on the 24th.

Haven't even started Danganronpa 3, sitting on the shelf.

SO MANY GAMES!

Also, no Switch :(

The Argus

Mario for sure. Bday gift so I gotta wait till Halloween.

I'll get Wolfenstein on black Friday for myself if there's a sale. Not sure on AC. I lost all hype for Ubi open world games, and WD2 did nothing to bring me back.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Wolfenstein II and Assassin's Creed Origins. I pre-ordered both of them last week and thinking about the season pass for both but will take a wait and see approach. First up will be Wolfenstein II and then Assassin's Creed Origins. Can't wait!!!

GamerJM

Banned
Mario Odyssey. Wolfenstein's advertisement campaign alone makes me want to get it, but I know I probably wouldn't get anything out of it since I don't really like HL2-style FPS games.

ChrisD

Mario, as it's what I have pre-ordered.

Never played AC or Wolfenstein. The former I'm just not interested in, the latter I won't play unless I've played TNO first. And, well, my arms are full as is, lol.

Canucked

I plan to get all of them but only Assassin's Creed Day 1. Gonna get Mario for myself for Christmas. I always play Mario games during Christmas

DirtyLarry

Already have Mario & Wolfenstein preordered.
Mario I will be getting $10 from Best Buy for, along with a few other games in the next few months, so I plan on picking up AC:O in late November early December for next to nothing with all my credit.

Sygma

Mario and Wolfenstein, Assassin's Creed looks yet another boring game and I'm still not done with Zelda / Horizon anyway

Epcott

Mario and Stranger Things for me. Took 2 days off just for them.

Ass Origins the next month when I have money to burn, and Wolfie II when it releases for Switch.

Wolfenstein 2 Will be sub 30 by end of the year, sub 20 by early next year just like every Bethesda game. Will hold off on buying that .

Mario Odyssey fuck the way

watdaeff4

I'm going to have a tough choice.

I'm getting all 3; I'm most excited for Mario, but will probably play Wolfenstein the most first.

Debating on giving Mario to my kids now or waiting for Christmas.

I'm in for AC, my first one since Black Flag. The Egyptian/Roman setting is fascinating, and setting it during the period of Cleopatra/Caesar was the storyline hook that I needed. Hopefully the gameplay has enough changes to make it feel fresh.

grimmiq

Super Mario Odyssey day 1. Wolfenstein is also high on the list, but I'm currently replaying TNO and TOB so might hold off a month or 2.

spad3

I'm in for AC, my first one since Black Flag. The Egyptian/Roman setting is fascinating, and setting it during the period of Cleopatra/Caesar was the storyline hook that I needed. Hopefully the gameplay has enough changes to make it feel fresh.

Honestly, this is probably going to be the first assassin's creed game that after beating it i'm going to turn on discovery mode and just roam around. I fucking love this time period and the recreation is absolutely astounding.

A lot of people give Ubisoft shit for making open-world games, but I love them simply to explore.

The AC games alone have given us fairly accurate representations of:

Jerusalem
Acre
Damascus
Mayasaf
Florence
Venice
Monteriggioni
Rome
Constantinople
Boston
New York City
Caribbean Islands
Paris
London
and now Egypt each in their respective time periods and all were fairly exciting to explore (Boston/New York were kind of a drag, but the rest were amazing)

Then the Crew gave us a scaled representation of the US which was dope as hell to drive around in, especially going around cities and locales that you've been to, it was shockingly accurate for a game of this scale to pull it off. I didn't even bother with the store, I just drove around and it was great.

I wish every open-world game had discovery mode to just roam around and explore.

NKnight7

Neo Member
Definitely Wolfenstein, and I would totally get Mario if I had a Switch, but it'll definitely be one of my first purchases whenever I get one. AC I'm excited for, but I can wait on.

Top Bottom