• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/25/08 - Tanod's catch up week

Goldrusher

Europe
------------------------------------

DEMOS

► MegaMan 9
► Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
► Beijing 2008

GAMES

► Burnout Paradise (€29,99 / £24.99)
► MegaMan 9 (€9,99 / £6.99)
► WipEout HD (€17,99 / £11.99)

► Burnout Legends (PSP) (€19,99 / £14.99)
► Burnout Dominator (PSP) (€24,99 / £17.99)

ADD-ONS

► Buzz! Quiz TV
○ Videogames quiz (€4,99 / £3.49)

► High Stakes Poker
○ Add-On 2 (gratis)

► Rock Band
○ All That Remains Pack 01 (€2,29 / £1.69 or €0,99 / £0.69 per song)
♪ "Chiron"
♪ "This Calling"
♪ "Two Weeks"

○ Rush (€1,99 / £1.49 per song)
♪ "Limelight" - Rush
♪ "Red Barchetta" - Rush
♪ "The Camera Eye" - Rush
♪ "Tom Sawyer" - Rush
♪ "Vital Signs" - Rush
♪ "YYZ" - Rush
♪ "Witch Hunt" - Rush

VIDEOS

► Ferrari Challenge
○ Trailer

► Metal Gear Solid 4
○ Game Trailer

► PES 2009
○ Trailer

► PAIN Amusement Park
○ Call Da Shot Trailer
○ Trauma Trailer

► PURE
○ Launch Trailer

► Valkyria Chronicles
○ Trailer

THEMES & WALLPAPERS

► BioShock - theme
► Fallout 3 - theme

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
DJmizuhara said:
Wipeout:HD is now available to download :D

STEG_2.gif

BruceLeeRoy said:
Is there a Mirrors Edge demo too!?

No, when EA issued a press release for the release date they mentioned that tomorrow you would be able to pre-order the game and get a code that would allow you to access the time trial mode in the demo. Some people took that as indication that the demo would be released tomorrow also. As of now there is no date for the demo.

Facism

Wollan said:
LOL. 139Nok for WipEout. I pay more for a Kebab dinner.

you can't really compare kebab to wipeout, though. One gives you shivers down you spine and the other gives you a clogged u-bend in the morning

DarkUSS said:
Will the game boot withouth this file?
No, it tells you to download it the activation key from your download history. I guess it's to stop sharing...not surprised really though considering the time and money thats gone in the game.

SolidSnakex said:
No, when EA issued a press release for the release date they mentioned that tomorrow you would be able to pre-order the game and get a code that would allow you to access the time trial mode in the demo. Some people took that as indication that the demo would be released tomorrow also. As of now there is no date for the demo.

Thanks for the clarification.

Veins

Unconfirmed Member
Dibbz said:
Burnout trophies are not retroactive?? WTF? They said they made sure they would be. What's going on??
Turns out they couldn't do it.
Criterion said:
Burnout Paradise saves are locked to your profile. We had hoped to use this to retroactively award trophies, but we discovered during testing that this is not possible. You will therefore require a fresh game-save to receive trophies in Burnout Paradise. If you're familiar with PS3 trophies already, you'll recognise that this works in the same way as all other games that have added trophy support post-release.

anddo0 said:
Can we expect an NBA2K9 demo today? I've heard rumors on other boards.

Good question. We need an answer!

Seems to me there's just too much stuff in one week. They might delay 2K9 for next week. :(

J. M. Romeo said:
I can't seem to find that option anywhere. I used to, but I don't see it now. Weird.

It's:

All Games >>>> A-Z >>>> W-Z

The game is not there on mine though. Not on the main store either.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
ichigo kurosaki said:
Is it the same in the Irish store? Damn you Sony!

Same for me. Only Burnout PSP games for me on Irish PSN store. Press the upload button please.

Amon37

Dibbz said:
Burnout trophies are not retroactive?? WTF? They said they made sure they would be. What's going on??

Um....Yeah, I'm not starting over.

There can be only one this week and that one is wipeout.

Tntnnbltn

Keyser Soze said:
So who else is only seeing the two PSP Burnout's on the store, and what country are you?

Me (Ireland)
I went into the Australian store and it was full. Came back a couple minutes later and it only had the two PSP Burnouts. Came back again and it was full once more.

I really don't know if I should buy Wipeout.

I quite enjoyed the PS1 versions but I was not really good at it (I had the sensation that the shift was too heavy to move and when I had speed I was going into walls :lol )

Maybe if I have the chance to try it first...

reminder

Downloading WipEout now :D

It seems that they're going to release a demo for WipEout, too. When i downloaded the game i had to download a 998 MB file and an 100kb "unlock full game" file.

Mahadev

Chû Totoro said:
I really don't know if I should buy Wipeout.

I quite enjoyed the PS1 versions but I was not really good at it (I had the sensation that the shift was too heavy to move and when I had speed I was going into walls :lol )

Maybe if I have the chance to try it first...

How dare you! Thou shall not doubt WipEout.

LYNCH HIM!

I bet Sony are having the same ratings problem Apple had when they launched the App Store, and could not put any game up for download in Ireland. I would not be suprised if we have to wait another week

Banned
£24.99 ($47) is ridiculous for Burnout. It's going to be $30 on the US store, which is equivalent to £16.

I can buy the retail version for that price which gives me a disc I can trade in for cash when I'm done with it.

No45

matthsv said:
It's not even on the AUS store. Welcome to PAL land.
I'm fortunate enough to have a means to pay for content on the US store, but that's not the point. That's a huge difference in price. :(

EDIT: I also hate everyone in this thread that's not at work.

Top Bottom