• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PATAPON-Siege Of WOW! for iOS #chinadoesnotcare

Takao

Banned
https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/patapon-siege-of-wow!/id687602218

thank you wario64

KXsUHli.jpg

PWjN0XM.jpg

D805SFx.jpg

FfsDM0B.jpg

hdy0JfF.jpg

One of the other games from this company is a kart racer:

201205241337860506273.jpg

http://www.pinmon.cn/product/html/?17.html

hey rei, l, and al

Goli

It's a shame they waste their time with things like this when they could make something original.

Proven

Pata Pretty Pata Pon.

I change my mind. The more I look at those screenshots, the more I feel the urge to barf. It's a little... too full.

Harpuea

Oh wow. It would be nice if their rip offs are superior somehow, but most of the time they are just (obvious) crappy copy and paste clones.

There was a thread a while back about Mount & Blade rip off too.

Tailer

Argh I whish there was some gameplay videos out since it looks so damn good, dammit Sony why isn't there a sequel yet on the PS Vita!

GWX

I love them descriptions!
Stand-alone music RPG masterpiece "PATAPON" fiery strikes!
HD beautiful Chinese style, get rid of fatigue!
New music rhythm battle system, you say goodbye to boring game with!
Daily hunting, a lot of gold you get, as long as the effort of deep spending can not break clearance ~!
Racing game throughout and time, and BOSS athletics, give your hands, brain, ears, eyes Happy new 360-degree experience!
Gods adults ah ...... PATAPON is calling you!
Please help them battle PON WOW! Reconstruction tribe!

Replicant

It's like they re-used assets from previous Patapon games and put more clutter in the background. Yuck.

If you want to copy, at least do a better job at it!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
How does this not pass some kind of QA? I know the Andrew and iOS markets get a sea of games good and bad but looks like a blatant rip off.

I can't imagine this passing certification on any traditional platform.

I'll admit, it'd be fucking surreal to buy it on Wii U eShop for instance even if it's taken down like a day later. Buyers should still be able to keep their downloads, but it'd be like beyond a "collector's item" as it were.

Of course it's a question if this is even GOOD or not, could be a horrific buggy mess for all we know.

But yeah, Nintendo would have to be oblivious, and also, Sony could have a right to sue Nintendo if they allowed this, couldn't they as it is their responsibility to monitor what's put on their store? So I'd prefer they didn't bother to avoid that risk, it'd be a lost battle as it WOULD be their fault for allowing it to be in the store, that was in their control.

It's fun to dream though. XD

BUY THIS so we can find out about this damn thing, hopefully someone uploads a video/review.

Top Bottom