• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami on right now!? Is this an April Fool's troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Even though this is an april 1st troll, CN should take notice because I'm sure toonami is a huge topic right now. If they were smart, they would bring it back.

Last night Cartoon Network showed some of their old originals like Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo, hosted by Brak and Zorak, apparently it'll be airing every friday for a good while (it's cartoon network's 20th anniversary this year.) So there's a good chance that this isn't a joke Toonami and might stay on the schedule for a little while.

the chris

Tenchi and Outlaw Star is gonna be a rough hour for me. I avoided those shows like a plague lol. Get to YYH and Rurouni Kenshin already!

4wtkN.gif

Seda

First season of 00 is.....watchable, with some good sections.

Second season is....pretty bad.

Movie is probably the worst anime movie I've ever seen ever.

I don't have access to a TV, but for the first time ever I feel terrible about not being able to sit through every commercial during this for support. LET ME DONATE INSTEAD, TAKE MY MONEY. Even if I can't watch, I would love to have another generation grow up with the real Toonami.

There was a stream linked back a couple pages.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
BROKEN PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'd be like the 90s are all that, but that went to shit quickly since you know nick being nick.

It did? I stopped watching when they dropped Hey Arnold out of the rotation for Clarissa (I didn't mind Clarissa, but didn't want to watch it.) But it was such an impossible-to-mess up formula. What did they do?

And yeah, it was an awesome idea that CN should replicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom