• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

Inkling love

Z'oh my goodness, cuteness overlo--

q96jT2h.gif

levyjl1988

Banned
I wish this game had more customization features like different eyes, hair styles, etc.
I wish my character had Callie's eyes, or had bangs with a sharp edge to it.
I also don't want to display my Nintendo ID name but instead a nickname as well.

I wish this game had more customization features like different eyes, hair styles, etc.
I also don't want to display my Nintendo ID name but instead a nickname as well.

As do I. Just a few options for each of those would be enough to let you give your character its own vibe.

Pokemaniac

This game displays the name of your Mii, not your NNID.

Neiteio

It would be REALLY NICE if someone would make fan art of the regular Octarians, i.e. the Octotroopers, Octocopters, Octoballs, Octobombers, Octostrikers, etc.

Whole creative community is sleeping on artistic depictions of the best new enemies Nintendo has made in some time.

Top Bottom