• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

hoggert

Beer ot reads like one of those beer review websites sometimes
Moderate foam deep aroma immaculate pour best Jenkem I've ever brewed etc

Wool

I fuckin lost my storm trooper belt and i gotta return the costume tomorrow or they take $50 from me fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

It's 5 weeks past Halloween and 2 weeks until the new movie comes out, why do you have a storm trooper costume right now?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Not really.

The bouncer had my back, holding the ignorant cunt back as I tried to talk to him but then some random cab driver popped out and chimed in saying I was really as evil as they were saying. I don't even remember much of what I did but somehow it's escalated to the point where I now have a very dark reputation and there are a few people looking to fuck me up. Oh well.
Last winter definitely still is looming

Sounds like a successful celebration if you ask me.

Can't stand cigarettes but I love a good cigar. La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero 700 is personal favorite.

It's also the only one I know by name.

Cheers my good man, someone has great taste on cigars.
I'd do anything for a Macanudo right now, but due to the circumstances, a good la flor would do.

(If my post makes no sense, let me apologize beforehand, as I just had a bottle of this,...)

023tpnvp343m3_375x500.jpg

Went to my friends home/new apartment party last night. Was supposed to be a quiet night with friends and some food........ turned into a nightmare that lasted til 5 am. Like 4 people left at midnight, the rest of us kept going..... turned into a bunch of super hilarious drinking games. Teamed up with the Japanese girls during king cup and got completely obliterated with how many drinks I had to have thanks to the rules I and my friend made up haha.

Way more than I should drink on a random Monday.
wQuec6u.jpg

Made Vodka gummy bears for a laugh, at first it was just shots but then after we drank most of the alchol it was just an explosion of vodka when you bit into them hahaha. All according to plan. Got to the point where even the Japanese people were screaming "oh no DA BEARS!" haha. They were a constant problem through the night. Never again.... on a weekday

SHXQzBK.jpg

lol groupish photo. my legs are in this. About 3am we were all wearing napkin bibs....for somereasons.

have to go to work in an hour.... still drunk. Ended up killing like 20 cans of beer, 7 bottles of alcohol and wine, then going to the storeat 2am and getting more... and killing that too.

nothing stops this train.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Went to my friends home/new apartment party last night. Was supposed to be a quiet night with friends and some food........ turned into a nightmare that lasted til 5 am. Like 4 people left at midnight, the rest of us kept going..... turned into a bunch of super hilarious drinking games. Teamed up with the Japanese girls during king cup and got completely obliterated with how many drinks I had to have thanks to the rules I and my friend made up haha.

Way more than I should drink on a random Monday.

have to go to work in an hour.... still drunk. Ended up killing like 20 cans of beer, 7 bottles of alcohol and wine, then going to the storeat 2am and getting more... and killing that too.

nothing stops this train.

I saw that dorito's packet from the corner of my eye and though it was an angry birds plushy lol

Also a bunch of baileys and wine on a tuesday night is fun. There's such a thing as wine tuesday right... right?

I can't remember clearly everything I said to my workmates and their wives on Friday night. Three of us went on a long lunch which turned into a pub crawl with nine bars/pubs, finished the crawl at a new southern themed bar called NOLA (I'm in Australia) and had a sazerac, before heading into the he Christmas show. That's heading into the the Christmas show with nine pints and a four drink strong cocktail.

I may have:

Told my boss I was likely leaving the first good offer I get (he's been on leave since Friday so I can't confirm this)
Asked my workmate's wife if she had a sister I could go out with, preferably a twin sister who looks exactly like her (I think she found it funny, my mate joked about it)
Professed my love for leathal weapon movie series, for about 15mins.
Tried to elevate small talk to medium talk by asking the table at what age can you call someone attractive (non-sexually but admit they were going to grow up to be good looking). A big argument then ensued about how men can't ever call a child attractive yet a woman can.
Cracked onto the offices young associate legal council, got shot down.
Agreed to go to Christmas carols at a work colleague's family's home. He is 65 years old and retired last week. He sent me an email invitation Monday morning.
Cracked onto another mans wife. I genuinely thought she was by herself.
Got refused service at the after party bar for being too drunk.

I'm so embarrassed. But luckily I wasn't the worst of the three. My friend almost got into a fight, a woman had to step in. He then got thrown out of the after party bar for pissing all over the bathroom. Then was passed out in a pool of vomit when he got out in a taxi.

So, my advice to you all about going to your Christmas parties this year, don't go on a pub crawl before hand.

hoggert

I can't remember clearly everything I said to my workmates and their wives on Friday night. Three of us went on a long lunch which turned into a pub crawl with nine bars/pubs, finished the crawl at a new southern themed bar called NOLA (I'm in Australia) and had a sazerac, before heading into the he Christmas show. That's heading into the the Christmas show with nine pints and a four drink strong cocktail.

I may have:

Told my boss I was likely leaving the first good offer I get (he's been on leave since Friday so I can't confirm this)
Asked my workmate's wife if she had a sister I could go out with, preferably a twin sister who looks exactly like her (I think she found it funny, my mate joked about it)
Professed my love for leathal weapon movie series, for about 15mins.
Tried to elevate small talk to medium talk by asking the table at what age can you call someone attractive (non-sexually but admit they were going to grow up to be good looking). A big argument then ensued about how men can't ever call a child attractive yet a woman can.
Cracked onto the offices young associate legal council, got shot down.
Agreed to go to Christmas carols at a work colleague's family's home. He is 65 years old and retired last week. He sent me an email invitation Monday morning.
Cracked onto another mans wife. I genuinely thought she was by herself.
Got refused service at the after party bar for being too drunk.

I'm so embarrassed. But luckily I wasn't the worst of the three. My friend almost got into a fight, a woman had to step in. He then got thrown out of the after party bar for pissing all over the bathroom. Then was passed out in a pool of vomit when he got out in a taxi.

So, my advice to you all about going to your Christmas parties this year, don't go on a pub crawl before hand.
I drink too much

Cheers my good man, someone has great taste on cigars.
I'd do anything for a Macanudo right now, but due to the circumstances, a good la flor would do.

(If my post makes no sense, let me apologize beforehand, as I just had a bottle of this,...)

023tpnvp343m3_375x500.jpg

I just saw this photo, what do you think of the wine? How much did you pay for it?

I live near the barossa region (in Adelaide, about an hour away), so when I drink wine, it's generally only heavy reds from Barossa. I like the Shirazes the most. That wine is an ok drop, maybe $12-15 here at a bottle shop.

Also, just bought two bottles of Moët champagne. One is for an engagement present this weekend. I bought the second one as it was one bottle for $55 or 2 for $90. I'm now thinking why the hell did I buy this? I generally only drink one or two glasses of champagne a year and that is for celebrating something with family, so I've never actually bought a bottle to drink myself...

Wool

Bimbembarklay aka mIdNiTeS aka Style fox hasn't even posted in the new thread. Is he banned? V worried rn

Also, just bought two bottles of Moët champagne. One is for an engagement present this weekend. I bought the second one as it was one bottle for $55 or 2 for $90. I'm now thinking why the hell did I buy this? I generally only drink one or two glasses of champagne a year and that is for celebrating something with family, so I've never actually bought a bottle to drink myself...

buying a bottle of champagne to drink yourself is fun, but i always find by the time i'm solo finishing moet it tastes way too sweet. dom goes down smoother, but perrier jouet is the best for that imo.

Minus_Me

I just saw this photo, what do you think of the wine? How much did you pay for it?

I live near the barossa region (in Adelaide, about an hour away), so when I drink wine, it's generally only heavy reds from Barossa. I like the Shirazes the most. That wine is an ok drop, maybe $12-15 here at a bottle shop.

Champagne is wine. The idea that champagne is only for celebration is kinda a non starter for me. Wherever you drink wine, you can drink sparkling wine.

I had an unfiltered Spanish wine last month that was the most unique taste ever. At first it tasted like light beer. Then it tasted like a merlot with carbonation. The back end tasted like a cab. I have no idea how they got it to taste like that.

I'm a Cab man myself. I can down several bottles of Cab by myself any day of the week.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn tonight is feeling black. Ate practically nothing all day and am polishing off my third IPA.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
was helping a guy today who lost both his parents in the last two weeks

he was looking for archival paper for a memorial, i guess at the reception theyre gonna have everyone draw some pictures and write some stuff

anyway so im cutting lots of 22x30 lenox into 11x15 and hes like sobbing in the corner of the paper room

but then videogames came up somehow

and we just chatted about games for like 15 minutes. hes into mobas (smite particulary) and still has is friend over for LANs

idk it was chill

hoggert

i was listening to a rabbi talk about chanukah today and the light and darkness of the candles and it sounded like some bullshit jrpg ending where the wise mentor goes on about there's no light without darkness etc.

anyway ive been in the darkness a lot lately. i cant stand my fucking job. i get home too [physically and mentally exhausted to really start doing anything about it. it might be hurting things with the gf but i can't tell, it's definitely fucking up things with my friends though. drinking a lot again. its not too much, around 1 drink a day. 5-6 at parties but its just alcohol is constantly around me with family and friends. especially family lol

ive been listening to a lot of your mixes snuggles that i grabbed thru soundrain. Halo of Light, Release Me, This is How it All Ends, and ascendedboyz mainly. It helps.

Minus_Me

i was listening to a rabbi talk about chanukah today and the light and darkness of the candles and it sounded like some bullshit jrpg ending where the wise mentor goes on about there's no light without darkness etc.

anyway ive been in the darkness a lot lately. i cant stand my fucking job. i get home too [physically and mentally exhausted to really start doing anything about it. it might be hurting things with the gf but i can't tell, it's definitely fucking up things with my friends though. drinking a lot again. its not too much, around 1 drink a day. 5-6 at parties but its just alcohol is constantly around me with family and friends. especially family lol

ive been listening to a lot of your mixes snuggles that i grabbed thru soundrain. Halo of Light, Release Me, This is How it All Ends, and ascendedboyz mainly. It helps.

Me and my parents haven't been sober around each other in years.

Top Bottom