• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

31843892961_9d94f2189a_o.jpg
[/url]
31166753723_0947decf27_o.jpg

One3rd

Oh nice. Didn't know JC3 worked with 3Dmigoto.

EDIT: I had to open the d3dx.ini and use this option:

allow_create_device=2

Otherwise it crashes on launch.
Strange, it worked for me without having to change that value. Good to know though!

Have a safe and happy New Year!

31883570901_bf0a436756_o.jpg

31160110534_56888a156c_o.jpg

OtisInf

4K downsampled

Hmmm. I need some texture mods. Anybody know the best option?
There are several. The ones which have the biggest impact are the Vivid Fallout mods, the high resolution texture packs from Valius (and get the additional one with the normal maps!), the grasslands mod, the springtime trees mod.

Use an ENB. Get the ENB dlls from the ENB website and then choose one which fits your tastes. I use the Olympus ENB as it has the best DoF and nice LUT based tonemapping (so you can switch in the ENB gui between the tonemapping by picking a different LUT picture)

For screenshots, use the console:
https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3vfisr/fallout_4_console_commands_for_taking_photos/

(no more pesky huds, freecam, timestop etc. ;))

I see you're still running 4K. That won't last, sadly. I'm using an i7 and a 1070, 32GB of ram, but it tanks to < 20fps in some cities (not even godrays at ultra), @ 1920x1200.

Darkdeus

Thanks! I will repost it in the new thread.

I am using "Natual graphics mod" and using the filter "natural Mod photography HC", which comes with the "Natual graphics mod". You can easily find it on google :D

Thanks I'm actually using that as well but I usually play in VR and it looks a bit different.

Top Bottom