• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity 2: GAF ISLAND [100% Funded]

The Wart

Maybe you said this already but where on earth did you get all those steam keys!?

Also I have tons of spare keys from various bundles laying around, is there any way I could donate those to the cause...? I realize the logistics might be a nightmare.

Maybe you said this already but where on earth did you get all those steam keys!?

Also I have tons of spare keys from various bundles laying around, is there any way I could donate those to the cause...? I realize the logistics might be a nightmare.

Lol! I bought them some while ago. I was trying to run a game e-commerce website and wanted to try out the service with these games. I realized they're sitting around doing nothing, so might as well...

Oh and sure, please PM me any spare keys and I'll give it away here.

Violet_0

Banned
time to ask ThoseDeafMutes to hand out tags for cash and we'll reach the goal no prob

donate $100 and he'll unban your account

Just put some money in. I'm in Australia, dunno about region locking yet, will post again if it turns out to be locked. The email I used is a gmail account starting with a k.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I put in money for the GAF Tavern in PoE1 and even bought the $300 or whatever Collector's Edition. Missed every chance to actually have input on the Tavern lol. Still haven't even played the game :p

I'm short on cash right now so I don't know if I'll be able to pitch in this time. I'll see what I can do.

Just put some money in. I'm in Australia, dunno about region locking yet, will post again if it turns out to be locked. The email I used is a gmail account starting with a k.

I got it! Send you a PM. Let me know if they work! :)

I put in money for the GAF Tavern in PoE1 and even bought the $300 or whatever Collector's Edition. Missed every chance to actually have input on the Tavern lol. Still haven't even played the game :p

I'm short on cash right now so I don't know if I'll be able to pitch in this time. I'll see what I can do.

Trojita!! You're welcome here to provide any input, whether you can or cannot donate. :D

Just donated with my Username in the note, don't want anything save the rewards for others.

Man, thank you so much. You guys are seriously generous!

I'm thinking of adding "Wasteland 2 Ammo Case Collector's Edition", "Pillars of Eternity 1: Signed Collector's Edition" along with "Pillars of Eternity 2: Signed Collector's Edition" and a few others things to the donation drive. Just trying to figure out the right selling price for them to bump the donation. (Perhaps $125+ for Wasteland 2 CE + games, $250+ for PoE 1/2 Collectors, and other goodies and titles). I'm also going to (in the next few days) retroactively reward everyone who previously donated with Pixeljunk titles. I'll create an updated reward tonight! :)

Bluth54

I also donated a couple of spare games I had on my Steam account, I'm not sure how Shao Kahn Brewing a Stew is going to give those out though since they're just copies of a couple of random games like Tomb Raider 2013 and Rise of Nations Extended Edition.

Menome

Was any progress made on contacting Obsidian about transferring people's 'Basic' pledges to this fund? I'd be more than happy to transfer an extra $45 over through that.

Glad to see Deadfire keys were added.

Donated $100 :)

Thank you. Reserving a copy for you. Going to send you PM with the rest of the keys soon.

Was any progress made on contacting Obsidian about transferring people's 'Basic' pledges to this fund? I'd be more than happy to transfer an extra $45 over through that.

Honestly, I don't know how that's going to work since the Island creation is a task on its own. I'll send Feargus an email right now (if his email hasn't changed). I'd love it if it can work out somehow and they allow it, but please don't count on it.

It's a pathetic amount, but I just threw in $10 to help out. Haven't even played the first one yet, but I will eventually.

First, thank you for donating. Second, there's no such thing as pathetic amount! :)

Evilmaus

Just a thought, but it may be worth extending the deadline to the end of the first week of March.

Not sure how many people are in a similar position, but I'm on a salary and don't get paid until the last working day of the month, so I wouldn't really be able to donate until February 28th at the earliest.

You may find you receive a sudden influx of donations during that period if you keep it open.

Bluth54

Just a thought, but it may be worth extending the deadline to the end of the first week of March.

Not sure how many people are in a similar position, but I'm on a salary and don't get paid until the last working day of the month, so I wouldn't really be able to donate until February 28th at the earliest.

You may find you receive a sudden influx of donations during that period if you keep it open.

February 24th is the end of the crowdfunding campaign If you extend beyond that Shao Kahn Brewing a Stew wouldn't be able to cancel the island if he doesn't get enough funds.

ylgGQky.gif

When you donate a minimum of $10, you will be rewarded with one of the many packs of amazing games:

o7Lnquf.gif

Pixeljunk Pack: Donate $10 or more, get one of the following games: Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate, Pixeljunk Eden, or Pixeljunk Shooter.

Donate $10 or more, get 1 of 3 Pixeljunk game.
Donate $15 or more, get 2 of 3 Pixeljunk games.
Donate $20 or more, get all 3 Pixeljunk games!
37 of 350 Claimed!

Mla3FUL.gif

Outbreak Pack: Donate $30 or more, get Pixeljunk Pack, & Outbreak (courtesy of Dead Drop Studios).
6 of 10 Claimed!

YMl0Y2r.jpg

Origin Pack: Donate $50 or more, get Pixeljunk Pack, Outbreak, and Origin games (courtesy of Mister_Bubbles).
Origin Pack includes assorted games redeemable on Origin: Dead Space, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Medal of Honor, Mirror's Edge & Titan Quest.
0 of 1 Claimed!

JDooGi8.jpg

Steam Pack: Donate $60 or more, get Pixeljunk Pack, Outbreak, and Steam games (courtesy of Bluth54).
Steam Pack includes assorted games redeemable on Steam: Banished, FTL: Faster Than Light, Rise of Nations: Extended Edition, Slain: Back From Hell, Tomb Raider, & Wolfenstein: The New Order.
0 of 1 Claimed!

HdBJjJ5.gif

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Pack: Donate $70 or more, get Pixeljunk Pack, & Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
1 of 20 Claimed!

qGJ8y1Y.gif

Pillars of Eternity: Signed Collector's Edition Pack: Donate $200 or more, get Pixeljunk Pack, & Pillars of Eternity: Collector's Edition (Signed by Obsidian Entertainment!) + Extra Goodies!
0 of 1 Claimed!

OT946vi.gif

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Signed Collector's Edition Pack: Donate $250 or more, get Pixeljunk Pack, & Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Collector's Edition (Signed by Obsidian Entertainment!) + Extra Goodies!
0 of 1 Claimed!

Want to donate? CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON!

72 Backers
$1,932.35 / $5,000 (39%) FUNDED!
(Average of $26 per Island Colonizer!)
Biggest donation: $100.00!!

Nice update!

Ahhhhh, I getcha. Well that sucks.

PoE was awesome. Would be great to have our own island in the sequel!

I'm honestly thinking of keeping this running if people are interested. We're at 40% and moving at a decent pace. I would love to have an Island in the game as well!

Nice update!

Thank you! I adjusted the prices of Signed Collector's Edition and dropped it down by $50 for each, making this the cheapest place to get the Signed CE for both games! :)

I might cancel my edition on Fig and put it into here. Lol.

I can also donate some spare keys to you. Think I have some you can help make a bundle out of.

Edit: You know what, let's do this. I'm in.

Dineren

Banned
I couldn't donate much since I can't give up my signed CE, but I threw in a little. Hopefully we can get there, I really liked how the inn was handled in PoE 1.

Anno

I kicked in $50. No need for games, though, I think I have everything I want out of those.

I can probably continue to donate here and there if the campaign will stay open. I know that's asking a lot of SK, though, so obviously understood if it can't!
highfive.gif

Top Bottom