• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Ninja: We went "hands-on" to get breast physics right in DOA5

kunonabi

iUzatnXVzN0Oe.gif

iwEUS0GWMXei3.gif

name?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I seriously wish people checked the actual gameplay aspects of the game that has been posted since E3. SMH

But then again this is gaf...

Reiko

Banned
Team Ninja knows what gamers want. What other developer does R&D on the physics of a woman's breast?

Time to visit Japan.

fuko-o23k6p.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Does anyone else think it's interesting that basically whenever you see a male character in a game in their underpants they're basically always completely flat crotched, like a Ken doll?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
There will be sweat glistening pecs and flexing I'm sure. Not sure what other physics should apply to pecs, except maybe in Bass's case.

Pecs and abs undergo highly complex torsion and tension

None of the crude flopping and bouncing that characterises breast physics

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Pecs and abs undergo highly complex torsion and tension

None of the crude flopping and bouncing that characterises breast physics

Well, to be fair, that's a bit more difficult than employing jelly-like physics. I don't think anyone's quite gotten that right. I think that DOA does pretty well in rendering muscles and contortion, though.

DR2K

Banned
TTT2 looks great for what it offers. Customization has its limitations. The motion blur really helps make it stand out.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
DOA5 has more impressive environments.

The only plus for SC5 is unlike TTT2 and DOA5, it sustains 720p at all times.

Did SC5 have the same self shadowing like in DOA5? It feels like it'd be such a small difference, but the lighting is really fantastic in the latest DOA5 videos.

Top Bottom