• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tearaway |OT| Super Iota 64

mandiller

4n8IIeh.jpg

wHzdyzJ.jpg

0tYEoCc.jpg

:'( Soon......

RpgN

Is someone else having problems with the game? It won't let me DL the file like others, saying payment hasn't been dealt with yet. Shouldn't this have been done already?

Now, when I pre-ordered the game weeks ago, I didn't have enough funds (it still let me pre-order) but I added enough about two weeks ago.

Lucky, NA doesn't even get PSN pre-orders.

Okay, so it's convenient. But is it that big of a deal to be jealous about? At the end of the day, we both play the game on release date.

Green Yoshi

The German gaming mag "Games Aktuell" gives it 88% (85% for 3D World, 87% for Zelda, 90% for Killzone).

The camera is not always perfect and it's a little too easy.

nampad

Is someone else having problems with the game? It won't let me DL the file like others, saying payment hasn't been dealt with yet. Shouldn't this have been done already?

Now, when I pre-ordered the game weeks ago, I didn't have enough funds (it still let me pre-order) but I added enough about two weeks ago.

Okay, so it's convenient. But is it that big of a deal to be jealous about? At the end of the day, we both play the game on release date.

Payment is normally dealt with around two days before launch so everything is fine.
I also can't download the game.

I preordered about 4 days ago. 2 days ago they tried to collect payment, but I had auto-funding off so it was denied (was no money in my wallet). Yesterday it tried to fund again and was successful, so I could download today.

It should hopefully go through with the payment in the next 24 hours or so. It does seem a bit strange how the system prioritises preorders though.

Maybe it has to do with region, I'm in Australia and we get it tomorrow.

kurbaan

Banned
Been so caught up with PS4 totally forgot about this game. Not even sure if I should / will buy it at launch anymore since I probably wont play it. Recently finished Puppeteer too so I am still excited for what MM can do.

Number45

Pre-order Tearaway™ today and unwrap The Special Delivery Pack – containing iota and atoi costumes for LittleBigPlanet™ 2, LittleBigPlanet™ Karting and LittleBigPlanet™ PlayStation®Vita. You will also get an exclusive skin and papercraft plan for the famous Tearaway™ piggy pal.
Pre-order Tearaway™ today and unwrap The Jukebox Pack – containing the game soundtrack with exclusive bonus track, PlayStation®Network avatars of iota and atoi, and a colourful Tearaway™ PlayStation®Vita home screen skin.
Skins = wallpapers?

I could have fucking sworn I saw this at Walmart on the weekend. I thought "cool, Tearaway is out, I'll pick that up next week". I just went to look up reviews and now I see it's not out until the 22nd. Huh.

Number45

2 different pre-order packs here in the UK

the jukebox has the wallpaper, the special delivery has the pig skin (they both have other things too - I'm getting the special delivery for the LBP costumes).
Yeah, I'm UK as well. What's the pig skin? It's not really clear from the description on the store (I've tweeted them to see if they have any media of the items).

EDIT: OK, found this:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/05/09/tearaway-pre-order-extras-revealed/

... which makes sense for the piggy skin at least.

Skins = wallpapers?

Yeah, I have it on my Vita since the beginning of November. Anybody can grab it, as stated on the SEN Store you're going to have to take it from here http://e1.dl.playstation.net/e1/campaignsite/tearaway/tearaway-wallpaper.jpg, so the Jukebox Edition exclusive contents down to 2 avatars and a bonus song for the OST.

The Special Delivery Pack has Iota + Atoi skins for LBP2, LBP Karting and LBP Vita, a special skin for the pig; the pig papercraft project are to be downloaded from www.tearaway.me

DieH@rd

Banned
When will I be able to download digital preorder? When will Sony take preorder money from my wallet?

I never preordered anything on Vita before.

Number45

Yeah, I have it on my Vita since the beginning of November. Anybody can grab it, as stated on the SEN Store you're going to have to take it from here http://e1.dl.playstation.net/e1/campaignsite/tearaway/tearaway-wallpaper.jpg, so the Jukebox Edition exclusive contents down to 2 avatars and a bonus song for the OST.

The Special Delivery Pack has Iota + Atoi skins for LBP2, LBP Karting and LBP Vita, a special skin for the pig; the pig papercraft project are to be downloaded from www.tearaway.me
Thanks.

Now leaning towards the LBP pack. I seldom listen to game soundtracks outside of the game anyway, no matter how good. I play LBPV occasionally as well.

Number45

When will I be able to download digital preorder? When will Sony take preorder money from my wallet?

I never preordered anything on Vita before.
I've just pre-ordered, and it says they expect to charge me tomorrow. Set it to automatically download, but I don't know when that'll happen.

fernoca

Grabbing this along Super Mario 3D World this friday (Zelda is coming from Amazon -got it for $29- so that should be here next week). And if there's an Xbox One available that day, I'll pick it too. MOAR!!!! :p

Number45

someone broke the embargo..

banned site.. they gave it 9/10
PSLS?

Someone mentioned a German magazine has reviewed it as well, although obviously it's not quite so easy to co-ordinate an embargo for print magazines.

Grabbing this along Super Mario 3D World this friday (Zelda is coming from Amazon -got it for $29- so that should be here next week). And if there's an Xbox One available that day, I'll pick it too. MOAR!!!! :p
SMW is the first game I desperately want on the Wii U, it looks amazing. Not enough to warrant a purchase at the moment though. :'(

mandiller

What? It's available for pre-loading now? I tried it a few days ago and it didn't work (EU/german PS Store).

I'm in Australia, so it should be up on the EU store. It only went up today (the 19th). It's 4 hours to midnight here so it should be interesting to see if it does actually unlock at midnight in Australia or if we have to wait for Europe.

Hasney

I don't know if I'm happy or sad that we have to wait an extra week for Mario over here. Think my new Vita and Zelda are going to keep me pretty occupied... But Mario with the housemates, dammit!

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood

Oh man look at what a user did!
tumblr_mwgzpgnugC1rp4s1zo1_500.jpg

Burbeting

Banned
I'm rather intereseted by this game as well, but I don't know if I should wait for reviews/impressions first :(. Something just makes me feel that it might get mixed reviews...

I could buy it tomorrow, but now I'm teared apart on this (pun intended).

I'm rather intereseted by this game as well, but I don't know if I should wait for reviews/impressions first :(. Something just makes me feel that it might get mixed reviews...

I could buy it tomorrow, but now I'm teared apart on this (pun intended).

All the reviews pour in tomorrow, so just wait till then.

Top Bottom