• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London 2012 Summer Olympics |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleepey

1lU0D.jpg

And Americans say the British have bad teeth.

Dr.Acula

Banned
The US basketball team... I mean, they are just so much quicker to their spots. The difference between the best Nigerian, and the best American is a blink of the eye, but when you see them on the same court, they look like they're miles apart.

nny

I'd love for China to get some non-gold medals and overtake USA in totals (but not golds) and then watch how those American sites would suddenly change their ranking criteria.

Lkr

Why hasn't he sorted them out? Like seriously, how do you function with teeth that bad ...

idk anything about his background(moneywise growing up), but he just got his first paycheck while he was in london. obviously there aren't any dentists, so he can't do anything until he gets home, if he chooses to. he might just end up being strahan 2.0

Miles X

idk anything about his background(moneywise growing up), but he just got his first paycheck while he was in london. obviously there aren't any dentists, so he can't do anything until he gets home, if he chooses to. he might just end up being strahan 2.0

Ah ok, I thought he had a Sia thing going on maybe, just much worse.

Alebrije

Question :

If you compete for a country in London , can you compete for other in the next games? for those who have more than one nationality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom