• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

TheKeyPit

Banned
I got hit with an update for FH3 despite having instant on enabled for the whole day. Console was off with it for quite some time and didn't download the update :/

I'll just watch the season finale of Mr. Robot season_2.0, finish the download for the game, update my console with the next preview update and then I'll finally be able to play this gem 4+ hours after the supposed unlock time :p

Reni

Neo Member
Well bad luck for me. Just accidentally closed the game when the livery of my first "free" Lamborghini Urus was loading. Open the game again and the car is gone...
Is it anyway to start over ? I'm on PC by the way.

kudoboi

Is it normal to receive an insane amount of cash early on? I have like a billion and don't even know what to do with it

if anyone else has a Warthog code they don't need I'd appreciate it...I'm sure others have asked as well so I'll take my spot after them

if not I'll just wait to try that event in October

RawNuts

Is it normal to receive an insane amount of cash early on? I have like a billion and don't even know what to do with it
The Forza economy right now.

Fundar5.gif

23qwerty

They are the same, buying one unlocks the other for you.

Yeah, but pretty sure other regions have pages specifically for the PC version, no?

My Win10 store is fucked for some reason, thinks I'm in the states and won't let me add a Canadian address

nvm I've fixed that issue

RoKKeR

Fuck it, Ultimate Edition bought. Don't even know if I'll have time to play this weekend but I know I'll keep coming back to this game.

Novocaine

After seeing the individual prices for the car packs I decided to cancel my physical version and grabbed the digital Ultimate Edition instead. 70% installed let's goooooooo!

Pakoe

Gold Member
My body is absolutely fucking ready, big thanks to microsoft for also releasing it on PC this time around. I hope it runs smoothly, and if so, count me in on GoW4 via the MS Store as well.

Top Bottom