• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games already launched that you want to buy someday.

Been trying to clean out my backlog, so a bunch of stuff from this year. Most notably would be Resident Evil 7. Maybe Horizon, but it doesn't look like something I'd like.

Persona 5 : i got a lot of game to finish and im going to wait for a price drop or a sale

Dragon quest 8 3ds : same with persona lol

Gravity rush 2 : im finishing the first one so i can buy and play the sequel

Man there too many game coming out and i got less time to play everything

Usobuko

Banned
ARMS
Zelda Botw
Nioh
Persona 5 ( I'll wait for Crimson )
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Bomberman
XCOM 2
The Last Guardian
Horizon
What remains of Edith Finch

Not the complete list but the most ones.

Dark Link

Nier: Automata
Ori and the Blind Forest
Horizon Zero Dawn
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 (Once Square fixes all the freaking bugs and glitches they keep adding into the game)
The Last of Us
The Evil Within
Zelda BotW (Whenever I get a Switch)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Whenever I get a Switch)

My backlog is gigantic but I have a few on my list.

Prey
Nioh
Resident Evil 7
Battlefield 1

For battlefield I played a bunch of the multiple but never got far in the single player, will buy later for single player.

$20 is my sweetspot for all of them.

Wamb0wneD

I really want to get The Last Guardian someday but the crappy framerate worries me since i only have a Slim.
Still waiting on what From has in Store for the Switch, if it's not Dark Souls 3 I'm going to get that for PS4.
The Last of Us Remastered and UNcharted 4 maybe..someday.
Resident Evil 7
Nier Automata when it stops being 70 € physical.

ButchCat

For me it isn't so much the games, it's that 4k TV PS4 pro combo that's making me pass on a lot games hoping that one day I'll be able to enjoy them in their full glory

Nioh
Nier Automata
Quantum Break

I bought HZD at launch, played for an hour but haven't been in the mood to play or I'm tired at night since.

Still need to check out Uncharted 4

Jimrpg

Uh... my wishlist on Steam has 180 something games on it.

I doubt I'll ever manage to buy all of them.

Something that I was thinking about was When do you realise you have too many games? I have 470 games across all platforms and I think thats too many already. Even if I play one a week - it'll take me 9 to 10 years to play all of them? That's crazy.

But back to the question at hand.

My Wishlist

1. Planet Coaster
2. Atelier Sophie, Firis
3. Nier: Automata (But waiting for a sale as its still really expensive on Steam)

Persona 5 would have been there but I just don't have the time to play another 100 hour game after Nioh this year.

schaft0620

Dead Or Alive Extream Beach Volleyball PS4
Bioshock Collection
Assassin's Creed Black Flag
Darksiders
Neir
Nioh
What Remains Of Edith Finch
Resident Evil 7
Hitman on PS4
Rime
The Evil Within
The Surge

Currently playing:
Mario Kart 8 Delux
Zelda BOTW
Persona 5
Yakuza 0

Gren

Want to get Nier Automata on PC some day, but the so-so port job means I'm waiting until it heavily drops in price first.

FF15 goes on sale like every other week and Im always tempted to jump in, but Gafs sourness towards the game keeps the money in my pocket :/

Persona, Nioh, Nier

Committed to finish Yakuza and Horizon before I buy a new game. This year has been ridiculous for amazing and lengthy games on PS4

Literally taken Gravity Rush 2 off my list cause I don't see how long it's going to take me to finish these up

Oh and then I need to buy a Switch and Zelda. God damn it.

OuterLimits

Hmmm. Since I don't have a Switch yet, Zelda and Arms.

Horizon
Resident Evil 7
Nobunaga's Ambition Ascension
Xcom 2. Although apparently the console versions aren't very good?

Eventually want to play Luminous Arc 1 and 2 since I really like Stella Glow.

Bluemongoose

Neo Member
Gravity Rush 1 and 2
Kingdom Hearts Series (I've tried on two occasions to get into this series and no dice).
Quantum Break
Titanfall 2
Nier Automata
Resident Evil 7

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Only two games and one expansion. Purchased Ghost Recon Wildlands and Forza Horizon 3 today as well as Ori and the Blind Forest a few weeks ago. All digital on consoles.

- Forza Horizon 3: Blizzard Mountain (waiting for it to hit my $10 price point)
- I Am Setsuna (waiting for it to hit my $20 price point)
- Shadow of the Beast (waiting for it to hit my $10 price point)

Top Bottom