• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Archie said:
That doesn't look like the cosplay I'm familiar with.

ffcosplay7mn.jpg

So that's what FF7: Canada looks like. :'(

MattPeters said:
I dont ever recall Rikku doing that post on the game...

rikku25.jpg

Woah, facially she looks a lot like a friend of mine.

Ronin said:

More Rival Schools cosplay please! :D One of the few fighting games I truly enjoyed (that, and Fighters MegaMix)

Ugh. Why the hell did I click on this thread?!? Someone erase my brain. I don't want to remember this shit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cosplay fucking sucks. Creepy too.

Ferrio

Banned
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
Ugh. Why the hell did I click on this thread?!? Someone erase my brain. I don't want to remember this shit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cosplay fucking sucks. Creepy too.

How could you hate?

4317zt.jpg

I don't know how I missed her holding it, I guess her boobs were taking up so much space under there I though the phone must be in there too.

Anyway, here are a few pirates.
harlock.JPG

PudgyManwithDragon.jpg

I'm jealous of the Japanese expos with honest-to-goodness hot chicks dressing up.

When I attend ComicCons, I just see this idiot.

http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/cosplay/manfaye/gallery/1/110_1032.jpg
http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/cosplay/manfaye/gallery/1/110_1028.jpg

(note: yes, i know how to tag an image, i'm saving you automatic pain and giving you a last chance not to see it)

Plus, i haven't found pics of them... but there's this couple of old nasty women that come to the San Diego ComicCon and look like Emma Frost, Storm or She-Hulk... but at 80 years old.. and with whiskers.

pinkatrophe said:
rikku25.jpg

Woah, facially she looks a lot like a friend of mine.

Holy...damn....I.uh...is that the succubus..err my ex girlfriend?

That freaked the hell out of me...there is like a 85% it is....she even talked about doing rikku cosplay.

AHHH!!! <head implodes>

lunlunqq

This chick is the best Chinese cosplayer I've ever seen. Though her pics were usually heavly PSed. More pics of her can be found in her blog.

Some of her FF7AC cosplays:

as Tifa from FF7AC:

as Rikku from FFX:

as a light elf from Heaven (a popular Chinese MMORPG)

as a dark elf from Heaven

lunlunqq said:
This chick is the best Chinese cosplayer I've ever seen. Though her pics were usually heavly PSed. More pics of her can be found in her blog.

as Rikku from FFX:

Wow, she is fucking hot.

Japanese cosplay is awesome, US and European isn't.

Red Scarlet said:
So what about Chinese? Like the one you quoted to be the hot Japanese kind of cosplay.

Actually I quoted her to as being hot.

But if it makes you happy, most asian cosplay I've seen is awesome.

Red Scarlet

Fallofmart said:
Actually I quoted her to be as being hot.

But if it makes you happy, most asian cosplay I've seen is awesome.

Yeah, there's a lot of good asian cosplay. But there actually is some good American cosplay out there, too. There's even bad Japanese cosplay!

Red Scarlet said:
Yeah, there's a lot of good asian cosplay. But there actually is some good American cosplay out there, too. There's even bad Japanese cosplay!

Mhmm.

I was just generalizing really, as the quality in the east seems far better than the west generally.

I don't know exactly why but if it's more stylized or anime-like (advent children for example then asian people seem to pull it of better.

Red Scarlet

Fallofmart said:
Mhmm.

I was just generalizing really, as the quality in the east seems far better than the west generally.

I don't know exactly why but if it's more stylized or anime-like (advent children for example then asian people seem to pull it of better.

More work on the costumes usually it looks like, and the whole not a lot of 300lb people dressing up as Chibi Moon and stuff like over here. When the US ones do good work on the costume, they kinda look more like the character, imo.

I wish I could find some of the good ones I had pictures of, there was a Shiva that looked real good and even a girl Zidane that had a great costume. Oh well.

Blackcherry said:
How about tainted lens?

It's possible it's a mutant occurance but like this guy said it's probably just contact lenses, I've used coloured ones before when i was a dead guy one halloween.

Top Bottom