• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders new WH Press Secretary

Just announced by Anthony Sacramucci, new incoming WH Communications Director

Will post link when it get's posted, this is from WH briefing.

9iDcEbn.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Not surprised in the least; I felt like I'd been seeing her more than Spicey recently.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Congrats to SHS and the larger Huckabee clan

vn3YH6H.jpg

For a family that doesn't believe in evolution, they sure are a perfect example of the devastating effects of poor genes.

She comes off as more combative towards everyone than Spicer ever was and that scares the shit out of me. These people are dangerous because the amount of power they have with their base.

This was the obvious outcome, especially with the Trump admin's knack for replacing an outgoing nightmare with an even worse nightmare.

Oh lord.

At least Spicey's antics were amusing. Huckabee is just a miserable blackhole that sucks the life out of everything within a 50 mile radius.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats to SHS and the larger Huckabee clan

vn3YH6H.jpg

Nice jab.

Now which is the son that tortured and killed the dog? They both have that look...

She didn't fall far from the hateful/spiteful tree - her dad is vile.

Eusis

Nice jab.

Now which is the son that tortured and killed the dog? They both have that look...

She didn't fall far from the hateful/spiteful tree - her dad is vile.
And I wanted to joke the dog would be the best one in the picture. What the FUCK, I nearly forgot about that shit.

Top Bottom