• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round XV: Cross Assault Survivors Reunion | Fighting game tournament | Mar. 2-4

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
gootecks doing gootecks

In other news; unf unf unf ultrabeard

yoooo daaaamn @ justin's opponent's hair.

ShinBlanka's mom passed away? Damn...

*has a moment of silence*

R.I.P...
God damn it, GGXXAC online needs to be out already. I could get by playing that and SF x TK til the end of time
I could survive for ten years off this year's releases alone(especially true if we get an update for UMvC3).

1OVze.png

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Damn that GG pixel vs pixel life time out was hype

Also shout outs to Larry for staying strong and running final round

LakeEarth

Ultradavid's Q was good though. He used to have some fun sets on XBL in Anniversary Collection.

I miss the AC way of doing online, find a person, and run sets until someone gets bored. I used to run 50-100 sets with random people. Now it's so hard to find someone random and do that.

Much respect to ShinBlanka for staying strong and heading Final Round even after such hardship. My heart goes out to him and his family.

In less sobering commentary:
Thank goodness for Teevox (caught myself), so that I don't have to choose between either stream. I dunno what's going on in GG, but I like it!

I had no idea that Kyle played GG too. He spends a lot of time in the VSav GGPO room.
Chipp's health is fine. He's really strong in AC once you learn his proper mix ups and stuff. He can dish solid damage as well.
I know. I'd say it's bad if it were. He can clearly still hold his own.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
I've know Larry since early days of A2 GGPO. The man is amazing.

My heartfelt condolences to him and his family.

Top Bottom