• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice (Vita) Demo impressions

dEvAnGeL

while you guys are it downloading the demo there's also a demo for DOKURO on the japanese store, anyone even with the slightest interest in this game might as well just get the demo, the game is on sale on PSN at 50% off, just 10 bucks

kuroshiki

while you guys are it downloading the demo there's also a demo for DOKURO on the japanese store, anyone even with the slightest interest in this game might as well just get the demo, the game is on sale on PSN at 50% off, just 10 bucks

I spend $20 launch day. no regret.

pa22word

The demo isn't going to be done DLing for me for quite some time, so I thought I'd take the time to ask whether or not there's an English option in the game. I'm not expecting one or anything, but you never know these days.

Is there any sort of guide to switching my Vita to another regional account with a second memory card? I was under the impression I had to format to do that and thus lose my wallpapers, settings, wifi, etc. Am I wrong? I have a spare 4 GB stick...

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Wow I forget what enemy I got it from but the Ground Move ability (claw icon) is so fun to use haha.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Dang I died. After you beat the first group of mission there are some others. That werewolf boss thing killed me ;_;

gembel

how do i download this using my JP PSN account when im currently using my primary AU PSN? can anyone help please

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Dang I died. After you beat the first group of mission there are some others. That werewolf boss thing killed me ;_;

bqNls.jpg

This one.

Kazerei

Banned
My experience so far

- Watched the intro
- Fought some enemies and then a boss (impossible to die here)
- Listened to explanation about game mechanics
- Created a character
- Did the first quest. Area was pretty grey and ugly.
- Did the second quest. Area was more interesting. Screenshots below.

DiscoJer

PSY・S;45603502 said:
The art style/theme might prevent it from becoming as successful as MonHun.

What really matters is how much depth/play value it has. MH is popular because it's a huge time sink. People keep playing it for hundreds of hours, people see people playing it and want to play or join in, so they buy copies, and so on.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Damn, I'm sold on this game. I love the choice to save or sacrifice enemies.

Also: blood bullets are awesome!

OmegaZero

^What's up with those DS-style ground textures?

Doesn't look like it from the screens :-(

Yeah, looks more like subnative res with AA.
And I see the ground textures are still as ugly as ever.

Oh well, everything else sounds great. I'm assuming this runs at 30fps.

Yeah, looks more like subnative res with AA.
And I see the ground textures are still as ugly as ever.

Oh well, everything else sounds great. I'm assuming this runs at 30fps.

yes ground textures are rough...

Looks very good overall though, a bit too grey though.

Razlo

Played the demo. I really dig it, but it's no where near as good as Monster Hunter. Not that it needs to be, but I was hoping it'd be a bit closer.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
that ground textures..wow.

hope it's a bug (like Bioshock 1 Big Daddy on PS3) or just in-work and they will fix it in the final version, because that is really bad.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
man, I really like that you don't have to activate/deactivate blood bullets. Makes it great for a quick hit and run weapon.

Top Bottom