• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Flambe

Almost 400 stones saved up so far, gotta hold on till INT Gogeta banner :s too far away!

The Gotenks banner might be alright too for Gogeta team hmm

Can someone lend me some of their pull luck, I keep pulling and failing D: I just want SSJ4 Gogeta :(.

I think I pulled like 12 or 13 times and got 0 SSRs. Plus the 40 pull on AGL banner that got me 1 SSR. So basically 110 stones for 1 SSR...

_Legacy_

Used 55 stones and pulled SS4 Gogeta, SSG Goku, SSGSS Vegeta and Majin Buu (Good).

Only just started playing recently (only rank 28) but I assume this is as good of a multi-summon you could get? Are the summons juiced up or something for an event?

That's some insane rng there, expect nothing but Rs and SRs from pulls now on!

Lurk

Banned
current teams

12L0oIG.png

zGgqlS9.png

KaXfGN0.png

I'm so bad at these actual events

L Thammy

Couldn't resist doing another pull on the Gogeta+Omega banners. No dupes, but got PHY Goku Black and Great Ape Raditz for my trouble.

Is a Great Ape team viable at all? I've got Turles, Vegeta, Raditz, and Tora now. Also Baby 2 and SSJ3 Goku but they aren't dokkaned.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
They aren't viable because there is no great ape lead.
Best you can do is mono agl ssj4 vegeta lead, with tora, turles, vegeta apes or mono str ssj4 goku lead with raditz, fasha and ssj3 gt goku.

MicH

Got Fusion Zamasu to SA7 so far today. Drop rates are horrid, but the SA level ups have been decent. I think hovering around 50% so that's nice. Hope I can finish him today.

Lurk

Banned
Any banners dropping LR Broly ATM?

He's an absolute god. JEEZZ

My Box

From my box any banner on ATM worth dropping some stones into?

When do they reset next?!

MiTYH

The 2nd LR Goku Grind is much more boring than the first.

While I agree (since I wasn't starting at 0 last time), using LR Goku as my leader makes it go by faster. Having LR Goku on every turn almost guarantees a super each turn, so for me, it's going faster at least

Tamanon

Banned
Finally got my LR Goku team humming now.

Can clear Stage 4 with only a couple healing items at most.

TEQ Bulma is just a beast. It does decent damage, tanks pretty good, and heals.

TEQ Bulma
SSJ Goku from the event
SSJ Goku angel
Xeno Trunks
Mighty Mask
Jackie Chun

Waiting for STR day to get Grandpa Gohan awakened and I might try the Mono-STR.

Finally got my LR Goku team humming now.

Can clear Stage 4 with only a couple healing items at most.

TEQ Bulma is just a beast. It does decent damage, tanks pretty good, and heals.

TEQ Bulma
SSJ Goku from the event
SSJ Goku angel
Xeno Trunks
Mighty Mask
Jackie Chun

Waiting for STR day to get Grandpa Gohan awakened and I might try the Mono-STR.
Personally, I'd replace mighty mask with Gohan possessed since Gohan gives 3 TEQ Ki to allies. Other than that you're running the same team as I did :p

While I agree (since I wasn't starting at 0 last time), using LR Goku as my leader makes it go by faster. Having LR Goku on every turn almost guarantees a super each turn, so for me, it's going faster at least

Should i be doing that? My team right now is

Bulma
LR Goku
Jackie chun
Dr lychee
Android 16
Int angel goku
Friend Bulma

I get through stage 3 most of the time with no item usage

MiTYH

Should i be doing that? My team right now is

Bulma
LR Goku
Jackie chun
Dr lychee
Android 16
Int angel goku
Friend Bulma

I get through stage 3 most of the time with no item usage

Hey, if it works for you, stick with it. I've got like 500 senzus so I don't mind using one every now and then. My team is just:

LR Goku x2
Android 16
Chilled
King Vegeta
TEQ Bulma
The Int dragon, forget his name

Thank god the training multipliers are back. Maybe I'll pull for some more max lvl cards.

Anyways, these are my best cards I'd say, is there any team I can form to tackle the Cell Games Stage 3? I need the medals :(

edit: oh yeah, I have a STR Trunks and TEQ 17 for the Soul vs Soul link I guess
Sorry for bothering again but any units there I could focus on for the Cell stage? Or which type of strategy should I follow?

Voror

Something I didn't think of till now, but how do TURs work with Hidden Potential locks? I noticed on my Gogeta that all the locks now have his TUR art so does that mean that on the off chance I ever pull another Gogeta, I'm going to need to first raise it to TUR as well before feeding it to my main one?

Does the mean for LRs, you'd need five copies, need to have boosted them all to UR, and then feed them before going further with the one you're focusing on?

Kyou

Something I didn't think of till now, but how do TURs work with Hidden Potential locks? I noticed on my Gogeta that all the locks now have his TUR art so does that mean that on the off chance I ever pull another Gogeta, I'm going to need to first raise it to TUR as well before feeding it to my main one?

Does the mean for LRs, you'd need five copies, need to have boosted them all to UR, and then feed them before going further with the one you're focusing on?

There's an item you can get that will temporarily reverse them to their pre-dokkaned form, so you can use the dupes you pull to unlock paths without having to evolve them

edit: but yes on the LR thing

Sorry for bothering again but any units there I could focus on for the Cell stage? Or which type of strategy should I follow?

You mean the Cell dokkan event? All of them are pretty easy depending on the units you have. If you have any of the recent leads you will shred through TEQ Cell. STR Cell is a bit more tricky but honestly you can finish him fast with most modern teams and a friend god lead.

There is this time called an hourglass that functions as a reverse dokkan that takes your TUR unit back to just a UR. You use one and then you can use the dupe system to feed your pulled dupe into the fully powered unit that was a TUR.

Then you can reverse at any time back to the TUR form for free. Each reversal takes an hourglass and I've had to reverse the same unit a couple times just as a fair warning.

Make your hourglasses worth it unless its top tier units where if you get a dupe just use one to unlock a path and reverse it right away since you'll be using it a lot.

For units where you can wait like say INT SSJ Bardock who drops from the WT summons a lot, you can leave him UR form until you unlock all his dupe paths.

Voror

There's an item you can get that will temporarily reverse them to their pre-dokkaned form, so you can use the dupes you pull to unlock paths without having to evolve them

edit: but yes on the LR thing

There is this time called an hourglass that functions as a reverse dokkan that takes your TUR unit back to just a UR. You use one and then you can use the dupe system to feed your pulled dupe into the fully powered unit that was a TUR.

Then you can reverse at any time back to the TUR form for free. Each reversal takes an hourglass and I've had to reverse the same unit a couple times just as a fair warning.

Make your hourglasses worth it unless its top tier units where if you get a dupe just use one to unlock a path and reverse it right away since you'll be using it a lot.

For units where you can wait like say INT SSJ Bardock who drops from the WT summons a lot, you can leave him UR form until you unlock all his dupe paths.

Oh that's what that is. I'd seen that as a mission reward and figured it was something good but hadnt looked it up yet. Thank you for the rundown.

So I take it Dokkan Fest exclusive units like either of the Gogetas for instance would be examples of ones you'd do this for even if it was just one?

LRs really are time consuming. And did I read you need to make two in order to max out SA?

You mean the Cell dokkan event? All of them are pretty easy depending on the units you have. If you have any of the recent leads you will shred through TEQ Cell. STR Cell is a bit more tricky but honestly you can finish him fast with most modern teams and a friend god lead.
Yeah that one. I guess I could go through TEQ Cell if I have a mono INT team but what about the third stage? The one with the Cell Jrs. Btw my current units are in the post I quoted

Oh that's what that is. I'd seen that as a mission reward and figured it was something good but hadnt looked it up yet. Thank you for the rundown.

So I take it Dokkan Fest exclusive units like either of the Gogetas for instance would be examples of ones you'd do this for even if it was just one?

LRs really are time consuming. And did I read you need to make two in order to max out SA?

Yes to both questions. SA10 on 1 LR and SA 10 on another LR. Thats only for a farmable one like the Free LRs aka Goku, Frieza, Piccolo and Androids. The pull LRs such as Broly, Gohan and Majin Vegeta should have Elder Kais used on them since dupes need to go to unlocking their dupe paths.

Yeah that one. I guess I could go through TEQ Cell if I have a mono INT team but what about the third stage? The one with the Cell Jrs. Btw my current units are in the post I quoted

Why do you need the medals so bad? I don't see what unit besides Gohan lol.

Anyways if you awaken Buuhan, thats probably your best bet. Right now you wanna work on SSJ4 Goku the most this coming STR day,. But your AGL isn't exactly up to snuff. Hmmm focus on your INT so you can get that Gohan closer to LR and then destroy SSJ4 Goku since his event can be really hard with the wrong team.

Today is INT day so focus on Buuhan. Post your entire box and lets see what we can do for you.

Edit: Opps mb for double post.

MicH

Only card I have of the new rebirths is Whis. But I have that card on my INT team so I should definitely get those medals.

Only card I have of the new rebirths is Whis. But I have that card on my INT team so I should definitely get those medals.
I got Teq Whis, INT Goku, and the PHY Goku that already had a DA lol. But the PHY Goku is SA 5 so I'll probably DA the other one to merge em to get SA10. As for Whis I'ma wait till the villian event is back to get the AGL Whis and raise Teq Whis SA. I think it can also increase INT Whis so I'd advise you to get the medals and wait til the weekend.

Also turns out I already got the medals for Whis and INT Goku lol.

Top Bottom