• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

wingz

New perk for tomorrow is Dead Island Riptide ($20 off). Don't really care about the game, but it's pretty awesome how they are trying to give us new a perk for each week.

bratman

Neo Member
looking for a bioshock infinite code, just saw reviews on it and it looks like its gone be something special... have Injustice and Dead Island codes to give, anybody? :D

zroid

Banned
looking for a bioshock infinite code, just saw reviews on it and it looks like its gone be something special... have Injustice and Dead Island codes to give, anybody? :D

you can have mine, I don't really see myself using it at this point in time

(quote to reveal)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Yeah, hopefully they have a Last of Us perk soon.
Agreed, I would love to stack it with my other $20 off code I have from my God of War order. :D
My guess is FS is smarter than that and will wait until after March 31st to give it to tsilon though. :(

Maybach

Neo Member
Agreed, I would love to stack it with my other $20 off code I have from my God of War order. :D
My guess is FS is smarter than that and will wait until after March 31st to give it to tsilon though. :(

I still haven't got my PS+ or $20 off code. FS and BB e-mail system is messed up and I never get any pre-order bonus' through e-mail from them. :/

Calling a rep never helps either as I never got my Borderlands, Halo or Forza pre-order DLC after calling 3 times.

is it possible to exchange from one platform for another after the $20off deal. I picked Bioshock:I for 360 and I'm thinking about swapping it for the PC version.

Maybach

Neo Member
is it possible to exchange from one platform for another after the $20off deal. I picked Bioshock:I for 360 and I'm thinking about swapping it for the PC version.

I think you may have to call Future Shop to get them to adjust the PC version to $40 and take out your console version.

If that doesn't work, you can always go with GreenManGaming (sorry if you're not allowed to promote here) if you don't need a physical copy.

Pre-order code (Bioshock in this case) stop working before a game comes out? It is still "Pre-order" status on the Futureshop page, the code is 20$ off pre-order... Anyone have an unused code that they received the last time the perk was up? Because I get a weird message from my code from January.

I think my code is just invalid for some reason and I could not request a new one when it went up again because I already had one (that did not work) or I have been too slow and it got depleted... So maybe they still work today. Anyway, I would gladly try a recent unused code if you still have one, can pm me! Thanks!

zroid

Banned
Groan. I only have a silver trophy in Takamaru's Ninja Castle, apparently. Don't want to play it again, it's one of the games I like least in Nintendo Land. :(

I think you may have to call Future Shop to get them to adjust the PC version to $40 and take out your console version.

If that doesn't work, you can always go with GreenManGaming (sorry if you're not allowed to promote here) if you don't need a physical copy.

i was planning on going down to my local FS anyway. i hope they'll do it for me

iphys

Lol, Punch-Out, beat Mike Tyson/Mr. Dream for 2300xp + 1up, deadline April 1st. Um, okay, maybe with save states it's remotely conceivable.

Fuzzy

I haven't been as active on the site in about a month, anything new? Any prospective changes?
Mobile site launched but I get an error when I try to log in. Also looks like they're spreading out the perks by offering 1 new one each week.

Wasp14

Mister J has a new post about how a scammer created multiple accounts and a bot, gaining access to several (over 50) free Crysis codes + other DLC perks. According to the post he was IP banned. It looks like a new requirement for perks will be having at least one challenge completed which is a good idea. These people are ruining it for everyone else.

Quadratic

I just read that post on tsilon and I'm glad the Misters are on top of trying to stamp out scammers. Also good on them to post the codes out to be used before the guy could resell them. Or maybe he did and now he's getting asked for refunds and negative feedback for non usable codes.

iphys

Mister J has a new post about how a scammer created multiple accounts and a bot, gaining access to several (over 50) free Crysis codes + other DLC perks. According to the post he was IP banned. It looks like a new requirement for perks will be having at least one challenge completed which is a good idea. These people are ruining it for everyone else.

You should have to use a 1-up to redeem for each perk if you ask me.

Fuzzy

These guys are super lazy when creating accounts also. I looked at the member list a couple of weeks ago and saw a bunch of "name1", "name2", "name3", etc.

Fuzzy

Mister J said:
[CONTEST] Clean your nest, display machinations of marvel

[Customary image on hiatus for the moment]

It is the age known to many as spring, a time of fresh growth, renewed vigour, new developments and starring role in the hit organic theme, "Spring Cleaning".

Clear up the wrappers, throw out the beverage containers, dust yours consoles and polish the controllers, the Misters desire to see your gaming setup. PC gaming is completely acceptable and encouraged, as is portable gaming, as long as it is where you settle down to cuss at pre-teens or sing with Mordin Solus. If your sanctum is on a train or bus, photograph the transit construct! If you drive while playing, attempt not to crash while juggling a phone, camera, coffee and paper.

Report in with your setups, theatre acoustics and popcorn bowls. One member will have their choice out of three games: Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, or Lego City Undercover. If the Misters see a suitable home for one of these titles, that is where it will soon reside.

The Misters await glossy visuals.
http://www.tsilon.ca/core/index.php?topic=1701.0

Top Bottom