• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 17 |OT| Miami has the Dolphins...the Greatest football team...

I didn't even look at the OP. Let me check it out...

*looks at OP*

Yeah....damn...I mean...uh...damn. The thread was claimed and was made on time and seems to be within the rules of the forum...so...it's approved...but...damn.

On the plus side, it looks like it has upset Pats-GAF so that's something

*looks at OP*

Yeah....damn...I mean...uh...damn. The thread was claimed and was made on time and seems to be within the rules of the forum...so...it's approved...but...damn.

That's a victory and makes it all worth it

I mean... in Chris's defense.. he did let us know up front that he was going to make this the biggest Dolphins OP in history if they made the playoffs.

So in a way.. we can all hate Tyreek Hill for this.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

*looks at OP*

Such a spineless response from our president

What would DM do?

this_guy

Morning NFL GAF.

This thread is why we can't have nice things. Browns won their Superbowl yet no mention of it in the op.

Morning NFL GAF.

This thread is why we can't have nice things. Browns won their Superbowl yet no mention of it in the op.

Look closely....

Hey I'm glad for you

But the lack of mention of the NFC North showdown between the Packers and Lions is a pretty big omission!

Also where are the lulz from this last week!

Ugh bunch of whiners, it's always me, me, me, fine I'll update op after work

Matt McGloin
Matt Stafford
Matt Cassel
Matt Ryan
Matt Moore
Matt Barkley

All starting right now. Especially weird to me that three AFC teams lose their starters and have to throw in a Matt.

Such a spineless response from our president

What would DM do?

DM is the President. I just tell him what to do.

I'm the Putin to his Medvedev if you will.

Remember when Vlad let Medvedev be President of Russia for a few years just to try and convince the world that they were actually still a democracy and that he wasn't a dictator who fixed elections and killed political opponents to keep his power? Even though he was still calling all the shots behind the scenes?

This is like that.

I would say 80% chance the Pats win the SB. Times have never looked so dire. What we need... is a hero.

1292815989_eli.jpg

rezn0r

I'm going into week 17 4 points ahead of everyone else in a 60-person pickem league. I was in 41st place in week 6. No idea wtf just happened (well 13 right week 15 certainly helped), now I just need to not crap down my leg..........

BigAT

Was the "year straight of pats threads" just the offseason thread after they won the super bowl?

I think he meant when ActStriker basically made all the OPs. It was fine though, Act is one of the good ones (unlike Dutch).

BigAT

Dutch didn't post pats threads

Just Gronk threads!

When I said he wasn't one of the good ones, I meant human beings.

Don't tell me you guys really believe this nonsense about a "vacation" to Australia? He finally got shipped off to a penal colony.

KingBroly

Banned
Redskins get into Playoffs

Giants beat Lions
Redskins beat Seahawks

Giants beat Cowboys
Redskins beat Falcons

Redskins beat Giants

Redskins beat Patriots

Or we have a super lame Cowboys-Patriots Super Bowl where Romo is asked to save the day, only for a late game Pick 6 to seal it for the Patriots.

MechDX

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/12/23/...l-obrien-texans-qbs-brock-osweiler-tom-savage

And that’s the weirdest thing about all of this: From management to the coaching staff, the Texans have mangled their quarterback situation beyond recognition. And yet, in every other facet, they are not just a well-run organization. They are a supremely, almost flawlessly run organization. This is a team that lost the best non-quarterback in football, has been forcing itself to play the worst starting quarterback in the league all season, and yet, at worst, they’ll have a chance to play for a division title in Week 17. If you strip away the QB situation on all 32 teams (I know, big “if”), you could argue that the Texans are the NFL’s model franchise. (And you’d probably be right!)

Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Redskins get into Playoffs

Giants beat Lions
Redskins beat Seahawks

Giants beat Cowboys
Redskins beat Falcons

Redskins beat Giants

Redskins beat Patriots

Or we have a super lame Cowboys-Patriots Super Bowl where Romo is asked to save the day, only for a late game Pick 6 to seal it for the Patriots.

That'd be the most fitting racist bowl for the new America.

Top Bottom