• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM's Official E309 Line-Up: A Storm Is Coming!!!

RBH

neoanarch said:
It is nintendo power, theres a bigger picture but that one definitely isn't allowed. Its very real.

G-Force most definitely confirmed.
I think this deserves a new thread. :)

GDGF

Soothsayer
One question, what ever happened to the Nintendo Power summery threads we used to get? This is like the second issue without a GAF summery thread.

I imported Tatsunoko VS Capcom. But we don't know anything about it, it may be coming over but they may have had to change some stuff. Oh well, I'll be able to figure out the Japanese version now that the English one is coming out.

Jesus, capcom is on such a roll. I've been catching up on the current-gen side of gaming after finishing up some older gen stuff and I find myself always wanting to play another Capcom game. I look forward to a capcom summer of TvC and SFIV PC finished up with the release of MH3!

jrricky

Banned
neoanarch said:
0q8wu.jpg

I hope this is allowed...

edit: sorry rehosted
WTF? who is playin with our minds? >:-(

So, people have mentioned that Capcom said on Giant Bombcast that one of the two games they're going to announce at E3 is something that would get everyone excited because people aren't expecting it. That seems like it'd be Tatsunoko since no one was expecting it because of the licensing issues. Which leaves the game that isn't going to surprise people (an expected sequel). Would that be DMC5?

Top Bottom